• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Invite them in and talk them only when they are in your domain

[X Go out and be a good neighbor

AN: Thanks for the feed back everybody! I am a little surprised how many people don't like dark stuff since this is a worm fanfic, so I am glad I asked first. So I will be doing what I was already doing, were the darker stuff is in the background and in interludes, with Necros not noticing it at all.

Thinks it's actually because most people like how Necros currently is. Adding seriousness to that cheerful personality would well... be tragic.

Unless we actually get a beer.

[X] Invite them in and talk them only when they are in your domain
-[X] They're approaching invisibly, they may be hostile. Appear friendly and non-threatening, inviting them in for tea, and have a nice chat with them... In the center of your place of power, where you can easily crush them should they turn hostile.

[X] Go out and be a good neighbor

Clearly this is a great and powerful beard practitioner, but a forest of fabulous facial follicle fruit is no indication of friendly intentions. Inviting someone inside our wards seems like it would defeat the purpose of all that defensive preparation.

Clearly this is a great and powerful beard practitioner, but a forest of fabulous facial follicle fruit is no indication of friendly intentions. Inviting someone inside our wards seems like it would defeat the purpose of all that defensive preparation.
Actually, in most magic systems it would put GreyBeard at our mercy. Wards aren't just lines at the boarder, they infuse everything contained within, and bend to the will of their caster (or whomever's controlling the wards at the time, generational wards are a thing after all). Also, we have a full-power Mt. Flufflekins (if I'm right about that wall mural) to sick on him if he turns hostile.

It's often said to attack a mage in his workshop is suicide; not because you can't get past the wards, but because the wards enhance the mage's abilities.

[X] Go out and be a good neighbor

Fake beard and black hair with a blonde streak, humm? And invisible? Aisha?

[X] Yes!

No!

I'd give him a week before he dies and gets eaten by the sheep.

[X] Yes!
Ummm...How does Necros know her name's Taylor?I see I'm not the only one to spot this.

The first time we met Rana I forget the exact wording but she basically told us that the more we want to be ourselves the more in control we will be otherwise the voices will be louder and basically take control also alcohol helps so since we still have that curse maby because of our experience with motherhood we are starting to become proud of ourselves so we can now remember more
I just checked the explanation is in:
Interlude Taylor 2.4

Last edited:
Thing is, we would have to have wanted to remember we were Taylor. And Taylor was really fucking miserable. And who wants to remember being miserable? That's right, definitely not Necros.
Now however, Taylor is a fairy mother, who is carefree and has fun hanging around with her son. Which is basically what Necros is doing, minus the gang conflict. So that's no longer stopping us from remembering who we are.

[X] Next to yours

At least in the Beginning till they graduate from apprentice to wizard.

Your eyes widen in surprise and you let a squee of delight. You hug Gandalf and say "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh it is going to be so great! I haven't had an apprentice in such a long time, not after the last one got eaten by a grue!" Gandalf makes a chocking noise but you are too busy being happy to notice. "We'll have so much fun and hopefully nothing will eat you!" You had a bad string of luck with your last 48 apprentices getting eaten by various exotic and deadly fauna, but you're sure that number 49 is going to be the end of the streak of gruesome and violent deaths!

"Maybe this isn-" they began nervously. Oh no! They are having second thoughts! Quickly distract them before they change their mind!

You quickly speak above any hypothetical objection that they could possibly have "Well now that it's settled! Time to get to work!"

"Bu-" they began before you cut them off again.

"Sorry no time to dilly dally, we need to start right away! If you don't know how to put up wards your life could be endangered from all sorts of things!" you say as you're pulling them into your lodge.

As you pull them behind you, you hear them exclaim "Holy shit!"

You look behind you but you don't see anything strange. "Huh? What's the matter?"

"Why is there a giant eye staring up at me from the floor! How is it smiling without a mouth!" they say panic entering their voice.

"Tell me about it! We tried to explain to her that it is pants shitingly freaky, you just know if you take your eyes off it for a second it will be the last thing you do, but she thinks it's cute. " yells one of your insubordinate minions.

You send him a glare and say "Smiley the Eye is not scary! Don't listen to them Smiley, you are quite dashing." Smiley stares intensely at you in what you can only assume is gratitude.

"And the reason you made the floor appear to be an endless void that can swallow us up at any moment and we can never escape from, so no one will ever hear our screams is?" the meany face snarks. You choose not the dignify his question with a response and turn your attention back to your apprentice.

Gandalf seems to hyperventilating for some reason as she takes in your lodge. Maybe they are nervous they can't live up to your example? Well they shouldn't worry too much, it takes years of practice to be as amazing as you. "Hey don't worry about it. I know it is a lot to take in all at once, but one day you'll have a lodge just like me."

"Lodge?" they ask while looking at the floor. Gandalf is not able to take their eyes off Smiley for some reason.

"A lodge is the center of magic users power. It is their home, lab, sanctuary, and many other things. It is essential if you wish to learn any magic at all." you say.

They tears her gaze from Smiley and says with trepidation "And my lodge will look like this?"

"Well no. Each lodge is a reflection of the mages soul. The tools to make it depend on the person making it. It could be anything from a library to a kitchen to a outhouse. You can generally tell what kind of person a mage is from looking at their lodge." you explain.

If anything they look more unnerved before they pull themselves together and ask "Right so how do I make a lodge anyway?" You enthusiastically start to explain to your apprentice the various steps needed to set up a lodge. She interrupts you a few times for clarification, but by the end of your lecture she seems to know what to do. "Where do you think I should put up my lodge?" asks your apprentice.

[] Next to yours
[] In their home
[] In a secret place.
Ftfy, didn't touch on the missing commas though, I'm not that much of a grammar nazi :p

[X] In a secret place.

Good point, gotta keep in mind her patron.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back