• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

I couldn't remember the last ingredient for our cure, but in Shadowrun, Flesh of a Fallen Star = flesh of a Devil.
Third item was bones of a nightmare, as for the devil thing I'm not sure if it helps. While that makes sense if they've got the devils as fallen angel things setup or something similar it's not particularly useful, we'd already considered characters such as Mannequin or Canary as possibly qualifying as a fallen star, Cauldron vials for another. Maybe flesh from Bonesaw could count? She was a good girl who worked tirelessly to save her family from falling to evil and it doesn't say it literally has to be their flesh so flesh provided by them may count.

[X] Play along for now.
-[X] Explain to them their crimes of why they must be overthrown and slaughtered.

Mostly because I want to hear Taylor's insane babbling and her calling out shadow stalker as trying to kill her.

-edit-

Also, hearing her say that they have been keeping her away from booze that actually keeps her sane. Sane... ish. Saneish yeah!

So I asked a friend who's a lot more into D&D than me if he knew anything about Shadowrun... Turns out he personally knows and is friends with one of the creators (or at least one of the guys that made the rules for several of the mechanics).

I couldn't remember the last ingredient for our cure, but in Shadowrun, Flesh of a Fallen Star = flesh of a Devil.

This opens up new interpretation for what we need to get for this particular item; discuss.

Also, he laughed his ass off when I told him we got the Tears of a Dragon by blowing it's dick off, lol.

Why hello there Newter! What's that, $50 for a lick and it's almost better than booze? We're doubtful but we'll give it a shot....just ignore any biting we may or may not do....

[X] Play along for now.
-[X] "Do you know what you have done?"
--[X] "If you don't let me go,The Hollow Man and Transporter will lead the Merchant's Guild into a riot.
---[X] "Climber broke the rules and kidnapped my Father.he needed to die to keep the peace."
----[X] "oh my gods,He's going to kill the phone Lady because of you!.for that i will never forgive you for that."
-----[X] Tell them of their crimes against the city and nature and why they deserve to be overthrown for their evil incompetence.

Considering Taylor's level she has a wind shield or ice shield spell surely? Or summon a spirit that can do the same.

Considering Taylor's level she has a wind shield or ice shield spell surely? Or summon a spirit that can do the same.
Yeah, I'm with Bloodshifter on this one. Although I'm not entirely sure what the mechanics here are, Taylor seems pretty OP. Do we need to specify all the precautions she needs to take when breaking out because she's too stupid to take them? If so, we really need to have a better idea of what's possible.

[X] Play along for now.
-[X] Discreetly summon House-Of-Jerks again and have him search for booby traps in this room and the surrounding area and have him find out how to disable them. They managed to get us with their booby traps, but not a second time!

[X] Play along for now.
-[X] But only after you've seen your son and dad.

Also that is pretty cool that he knows a creator.
And pretty funny that he prefers Pathfinder.
"Smash down the door!" you say to House-Of-Jerks. He manifests next to you and goes to attack the door when the vent above you starts spewing gas and the walls start to spew foam. God damn it. You curse them as you fall into unconsciousness once more.
Did House of Jerks dissipate when Taylor fell unconscious? because I'd have to assume the door did get broken down, and this is a new cell.
At about this point House-Of-Jerks shows back up and informs you about what it has discovered. Apparently the tube leads to a large container of some sort of fluid with a bunch of other tubes attached to the container.
God damn it, I told you all what was up there. *grumbles about wasting time.*

[X] Play along for now.
-[X] Discreetly summon House-Of-Jerks again and have him search for booby traps in this room and the surrounding area and have him find out how to disable them. They managed to get us with their booby traps, but not a second time!

The longer Necros keeps struggling for a escape,the more time Coil/Calvert have to time to damage control while The merchant's are falling apart.

[X] Other - Continue playing along, while you have House-of-Jerks disable the traps in your son's room.

did taylor ever learn the 'explode dicks' spell from rana?

i want to threaten the guy talking to us with an exploded dick if he doesn't let us go

[X] Keep talking
-[X] About Coin and the phone lady.

Last edited:
[X] Keep talking, but be careful so they don't trick us. The more we interrogate them the more we will learn about this den of evil known as the PRT.
-[X] Have house-of-jerks check the area outside our cell. If they're clever enough to booby trap a cell, they most likely have something out there too. We need it disabled if it's true.

[X] Escape!
-[X] Through the Vents.
--[X] Have House of Jerks punch the man in the dick.

[X] Other - Continue playing along, while you have House-of-Jerks disable the traps in your son's room.

Worst case is that they use our son as bait and wait until we're in the same room as him to foam him.... and Taylor.

Cause we don't have House of Jerks that can do that? Really?
The epitome of foresight and planning this Taylor is not. If you want her to tell House of Jerks to rescue Mt Fluffikins then vote to do so. Otherwise Taylor is going to be the one to attempt to get into her sons cell and rescue him.

The epitome of foresight and planning this Taylor is not. If you want her to tell House of Jerks to rescue Mt Fluffikins then vote to do so. Otherwise Taylor is going to be the one to attempt to get into her sons cell and rescue him.
Currently we are attempting to escape. Or not. Not making our grand exit of the *soon to be* former Evil Stupid Poopie Heads Lair.

[X] Keep talking
-[X] Don't tell her about your informant.
--[X] Turn serious and say "I can't tell You,because people will die."

Last edited:
[X] Escape
-[X] Through the Door, you WILL have your vengeance on Arsenic(Assault) and Dungeon(Dragon).

[X] "She's probably dead now, since you ruined our rescue-vengeance."

[X] Keep talking
--[X] Turn serious and say "I can't tell You,because people will die."

[X] Keep talking
--[X] "I can't tell you that because he's got spies all throughout your organization."

If we mention anything that points to Lisa, Lisa dies. Don't make Lisa die.

Also, House-Of-Jerks isn't back yet to tell us the traps around our son are disabled, so hold off escape for now.

Does Coil have Dinah yet?
"You mean Dragon?" he asks. Oh Dugong well pay, once you get out of here. "Look I understand your mad at her, but she really isn't that bad unless you are watching eat then you just throw up in your mouth a little. Also she puts her hands in all sorts of weird places, tends to rub herself up against people, slurs and elongates her words randomly... Well the point is despite being a weirdo she is pretty nice. You should really bury the hatchet with her, your both completely crazy, I think you two would get along."
Oh yea, Dragon has a body, and is kinda weird now, isn't she? I'd forgotten that...
He has an army of mercenaries with tinker stuff
Enchanted items.

[X] Keep talking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back