• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Keep talking
-[X] Don't tell her about your informant.

Assault is gone, so we should have an easier time escaping. Especially since House-of-Jerks disarmed all of the stuff keeping us in here.

[X] Escape
-[X] Through the vent

[X] Keep talking
-[X] How long have i been a prisoner?
--[X] I want to talk to this Bitch Dragon so i can get the full story of why you have me here.

[X] Escape
-[X] Through the Door!

Seriously what the fuck are we still doing here?

Last edited:
Seriously what the fuck are we still doing here?
Be patient i have a plan,I'm trying to get dragon in the same room with Assault and Battery so Necros can subdue their Heavy hitters to minimize the hassle and get information of what is going on.good things happen to those that wait. :D Maybe Necros can hit on Dragon before she punches her lights out.

Be patient i have a plan,I'm trying to get dragon in the same room with Assault and Battery so Necros can subdue their Heavy hitters to minimize the hassle and get information of what is going on.good things happen to those that wait. :D Maybe Necros can hit on Dragon before she punches her lights out.
Assualt is currently telling Piggy that they lost their lead on Coil.

Also I don't ship Dragon and Nercos though I guess it would be fun to see them, I think we missed that chance when we snubbed her in the first fucking prison update.

Assualt is currently telling Piggy that they lost their lead on Coil.

Also I don't ship Dragon and Nercos though I guess it would be fun to see them, I think we missed that chance when we snubbed her in the first fucking prison update.
We could have Necros apologize to Dragon for her poor attitude before she kicks her butt.

[x] Escape
-[Out the front door/vents while using the explode dicks spell on assault as a distraction]

[X] Escape
-[X] Through the door, have House-of-Jerks break the door down, since we've seen our own power is inadequate.
--[X] Rescue our son first! Then go after our dad.

Taylor can't you go around torturing people for information."
you can't
Well you suppose if one ripped a giant hole in reality and mana was pouring in from other dimensions, that would cause the mana levels to rise rapidly to the point that there was a magical boom. But to make a hole large enough... You start doing the calculation in your head and you are pretty sure it would take a godly amount of magical energy. Like a star god or something.
Or an Avatar of Many sining the Song of Awakening....
You would have to repeatedly send out magically boosted signals over and over again to get the attention of beings from other universes.
Such as everyone singing along with the Song of Awakening...
Which is honestly a terrible idea, you could end up inviting all sorts of beings and some of them are real jerks. But the chances that there is a hole in reality with a repetitive magical single boosts sent through it are super low, so you know that is not what is happening.
I think we broke reality...

I think EVERYONE is forgetting an important detail about Taylor. She is NOT completely random about everything. And she's not an incarnation of 'The Man Who Knew Too Little.' She's saved hundreds of worlds already, and doubtless has access to some incredibly tactical minds (when RNGesus decides to let Necros utilize that aspect of her psyche). Hundreds of her past lives have likely been through almost identical situations.

Yes, she's random; yes, she's also still very competent.

Also, for the love of God, WHY are people still saying to escape through the vents. They're a closed system that are ONLY there to pump gas into the room. There is NO outside access through the vents, they likely don't even link to other cells. We disabled the gas release systems, but the vents still don't go anywhere...

Plus you have to fight Dragon who has more Tricks up her Sleeves then Houdini.we need to get her in the same room as Necros to disarm them.their curiosity and ego is a weakness to exploit.

[X] Escape
-[X] Through the floor.

Because we've already tried and failed to break down the door.

Since House-of-Jerks is the building's spirit, can we ask him to like, open up the floor or the door and let us out?

[X] Escape
-[X] Through the door, have House-of-Jerks break the door down, since we've seen our own power is inadequate.
--[X] Rescue our son first! Then go after our dad.

If we are going to escape, I rather we do it this way. The vents lead nowhere.

-edit-

Honestly surprised we can't teleport yet.

[X] Kidnap her fucking ass!
-[X] She looks kinda cute for a twofaced bitch.

[X] Kick her fucking ass!
-[X] Shock the hell out of her and leave her there.

-[X] Knock her out first!
Really don't want Dragon coming after us when she leaves her body to take a suit. So her body is leverage against herself.

[X] You don't have time for this you need to go get your dad.

[X] You don't have time for this you need to go get your dad.
-[X] Quickly knock her out, she earned at least that for using booze for trickery, and gather your dad. You'll find a more appropriate revenge later.
You appear to be in a kitchen of some sort. Inside of is a woman eating a tub of ice cream mixed with Tabasco sauce and pickles. Behind her is a draconic looking spirit with arcs of electricity jumping between its spines.
Wait... Dragon's pregnant?!
Honestly surprised we can't teleport yet.
"Mr Nibbles, I need help, I keep getting trapped by people too stupid to put up magical defenses, but I can't escape anyways.... I need to know how to teleport or something like that."

I don't know if Shadowrun has teleportation magic that works in a way to do this, but I wonder how close we could get Taylor to the Hiraishin.

Basic requirements:
-Instantaneous movement to a 'marked' location, requiring little/no visible work to activate.
-Ability to mark objects/people; preferably on-the-fly.

And that's about it for basic requirements, lol.

Last edited:
[X] Quickly summon House-of-Jerks as you run past her with the instructions to kick her ass and if he can swing it, kidnap her.
-[X] Keep running to where your dad is while House-of-Jerks gives that punk ass bitch a heavy dose of karma.

-[X] She is probably only a bad guy because she have been brain washed with no booze!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back