• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Leave her here
- [X] Take off the glamour

[X] Leave her here

[X] Take her with us

You're all forgetting one major point. Dragon now has a squishy human body that she is not really familiar with using. Leaving her here is the same as giving her over to either Coil(Bad End) or some other gang if we're unlucky since she's probably going to go into shock once the glamor is removed.

Our best bet is to take her to the base, which again might very well be under attack right now since Oni Lee has been out looking for us or maybe just being prepped for an attack, and let her see that no, we're not just a normal parahuman, or if we are we're WAY fucking higher rank than they imagine and they should really leave us alone, and then brainstorm some ideas.

We don't want to keep her and really the easiest way is to tell her we would be extremely happy if she would go to the PRT and then wait in the cell they put her in until we retreive her. The glamor will wear off on it's own as she waits semi-patiently for us to retrieve her.

There's probably nothing new for them to learn as far as having this ability goes, Amy likely already told them we can act as a cut-rate Heartbreaker if we wanted to.

[X] Take her with us

Doomlord makes a compelling argument. Besides, we can take the glamour off her when we get back to base.

[X] Take her with us
- [X] Take off the glamour all sneaky like
- [X] "Come with us to our base.", you say and break the Glamour at the same time, "Oh Darn... Her resistance seems to be slightly above average... teaches me to procrastinate with getting out the chains..."

doomlord9 Dragon is in NO danger of being picked up by a gang. She has several Dragon suits spread around the city for rapid deployment (as she said already), so we break the glamour and leave her, and within 2-5 minutes she's picked up by one of her suits... We just want to make sure we're far enough away by that point that she won't be able to follow us.

Last edited:
@doomlord Dragon is in NO danger of being picked up by a gang. She has several Dragon suits spread around the city for rapid deployment (as she said already), so we break the glamour and leave her, and within 2-5 minutes she's picked up by one of her suits... We just want to make sure we're far enough away by that point that she won't be able to follow us.

You kinda messed up the tag. it should be doomlord9 not doomlord.

[X] Leave her here

We've committed now. We made Dragon attack another parahuman in an insanely public way (booms are not subtle). Trying to back off now won't work in the slightest, and having to go through Master/Stranger protocols will only give Dragon time to nurse a grudge against us. One further fueled by the lasting effects of the glamour.

Forgot to respond to this, but the boom wasn't Dragon's fault. It was Coil pushing the self destruct on his base. So she wouldn't be blamed for it.

We don't know anything,Coil could easily frame Dragon because he has infiltrated the local PRT with his agents.
Coil will frame Dragon? I mean they could frame us sure but Dragon kind of cheats, to say nothing of the fact the suits likely automatically record all commands for record keeping purposes, like cops wearing body cams or whatever. Really Dragon is just about the best possible person in Worm to prove what they intended and that it wasn't to blow stuff up.

Coil will frame Dragon? I mean they could frame us sure but Dragon kind of cheats, to say nothing of the fact the suits likely automatically record all commands for record keeping purposes, like cops wearing body cams or whatever. Really Dragon is just about the best possible person in Worm to prove what they intended and that it wasn't to blow stuff up.
But since Dragon was mastered at the time,the co-oped investigators could say that she used her tinker powers to doctor the video recordings.

But since Dragon was mastered at the time,the co-oped investigators could say that she used her tinker powers to doctor the video recordings.
Good thing they'd have access to thinker and tinker powers for their investigation then isn't it? That and I'm pretty sure even Dragon can't doctor video to the point where they can fake things that well, particularly not with super tech to pick out flaws in it.

Forgot to respond to this, but the boom wasn't Dragon's fault. It was Coil pushing the self destruct on his base. So she wouldn't be blamed for it.
Right and the PRT will know that implicitly.

Regardless, even if they did it wouldn't matter. They can doubtlessly detect both Dragon's suits and the boom, correlate their last known location (which also happens to be near where we were arrested) and determine that we made Dragon attack the person we already admitted to trying to kill.

Regardless, even if they did it wouldn't matter. They can doubtlessly detect both Dragon's suits and the boom, correlate their last known location (which also happens to be near where we were arrested) and determine that we made Dragon attack the person we already admitted to trying to kill.
Can they detect her suits?the only other person with access to her technology is Saint.And can anyone please explain why they want to throw away the golden ticket that is Dragon before we can cash it in?

Can they detect her suits?the only other person with access to her technology is Saint.And can anyone please explain why they want to throw away the golden ticket that is Dragon before we can cash it in?

With dragon, we are no longer a threat that Cauldron can ignore and the Triumtive or whatever their stupid group name is called would come down to the bay and kill us. Not to mention it's a good fire way to get the guild after us.

Without Dragon, we are still a threat, but not a threat that must be dealt with right at this moment.

But still either way, we fucked up. They will be gunning for us. What ever choice we make here now will depend on how hard they gun for us.

Sure we can keep dragon and what not. I don't really care honestly.

But I really would like some time to prepare to deal with the threats that are going to come.

Meh, whatever.

Let's keep dragon and tell her our life's story so when we release dragon she will tell the PRT our life's story.

They still will probably try and kill us now.

Yeah, I don't think they can.

Besides, they still wouldn't blame dragon for it.

They will blame us.

doomlord9 Dragon is in NO danger of being picked up by a gang. She has several Dragon suits spread around the city for rapid deployment (as she said already), so we break the glamour and leave her, and within 2-5 minutes she's picked up by one of her suits... We just want to make sure we're far enough away by that point that she won't be able to follow us.

They are still reliant upon Dragon herself to make them move. Given that she is still acclimating to having a fleshy body, she might very well go into shock upon being released from the glamor. She might not go into shock as well but I tend to think the maxim 'Prepare for the worst, hope for the best'.

If we leave here here and Dragon doesn't go into shock, then it's all good. But if she does then she is damn near helpless and we might as well just slit her throat now to spare her from what could happen in a city like BB, especially since Coil has spies in the PRT and knows Dragon is bodily in the city and has managed to defeat us once already.

If we leave here here and Dragon doesn't go into shock, then it's all good. But if she does then she is damn near helpless and we might as well just slit her throat now to spare her from what could happen in a city like BB, especially since Coil has spies in the PRT and knows Dragon is bodily in the city and has managed to defeat us once already.

He hasn't.

Dragon beat us.

Coil never did, he just escaped with his tail between his legs.

Though Lisa is most likely dead. Because of the Dragon interrupt.

[X] Began a magical experiment

I don't know why I want to do this... this seems like it would end up terribly. But damn it, it sounds like fun.

Oh god, Necros and Dragon are adorable.
[X] Talk with the Hollow Man
He was kind of frazzled, I think.

[X] Talk with the Hollow Man
-[X] ask him for his counsel about what the PRT's newt move is and if there is a viable solution in this mess you made.

Last edited:
[X] Set up some wards
-[X] We've got a number of defensive wards now (I think... from the time-skip), how about an offensive ward. Something we can trigger to...aggressively deter anyone attacking our defensive wards. (I'm assuming we don't already have something like that)

Also, imagine Danny's face when he wakes up from being drugged in captivity, to see his, much changed, daughter weaving magic. It was enough to convince the Merchants that it was magic, and they have experience with capes and their physics-breaking abilities.

I just read the entire quest so far, and now I am eagerly awaiting the first assault on our base turning into a screaming retreat when the attackers discover the floor is an endless abyss with an eldritch eye watching them.

[X] See what the Transporter is up to

We said something a while ago that gave her Ideas. I'd rather like to know what became of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back