• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Confront the Hollow Man
-[X] Be calm with him, it's not every day someone has the Earth Move literally under their feet.
-[X] Then see your dad.

[x] Introduce the hollow man to your father

Man, I love this quest.

[X] Go check on your father

But we are straight! That means we like pussy. Therefore we can't be with him. :p
yeah, but dad doesn't know that, i wanted a light hearted joke to break the ice and 'dad, i'm marrying a supervillain' is a pretty good joke. also, i didn't actually vote for that, so it was a double joke

yeah, but dad doesn't know that, i wanted a light hearted joke to break the ice and 'dad, i'm marrying a supervillain' is a pretty good joke. also, i didn't actually vote for that, so it was a double joke
Nah, that came across perfectly well. I was just trying to point it out somewhat I think. Also, the straight/gay stuff still cracks me up and that was an opportunity to bring it up.

[X] Tell him about Mt. Flufflekins
[X] Tell him about how you took over the Merchants guild
Family is important. Yup, yup.
Also our father might have an interesting reaction to "no, I don't remember the father, why do you ask?"
Edit: 'Cause I missed the two options note.

Last edited:
-[X] "Dad, there is someone imporent i want you meet.Say hello to your Grandson."
--[X] Sniff "come in and say hello to Grandpops."

-[X] "Dad, there is someone imporent i want you meet.Say hello to your Grandson."
--[X] Sniff "come in and say hello to Grandpops."

Also that reminds me, why has nobody commented we call him Mt. Flufflekins instead of Mr. Flufflekins? I mean I just figured it was because he was the size of a mountain but people in the story don't know that? Or does she not pronounce it as Mount instead of Mister?

-[X] Include the curing their addictions in the explanation about the Merchant's Guild.

[] Tell him about your crusade
Erm... What crusade? Or is this just our spreading the word of Booze?

Also that reminds me, why has nobody commented we call him Mt. Flufflekins instead of Mr. Flufflekins? I mean I just figured it was because he was the size of a mountain but people in the story don't know that? Or does she not pronounce it as Mount instead of Mister?
I believe that might have something to do with it being Necros who named him. Anyone who knows her, and thus might ask about the name, will likely know that asking that is not likely to help, given she calls the living felt dragon her son. Do you honestly expect others to expect a sensible name?

I'm eagerly awaiting the day that she has him fully manifest his form into the real world, possibly as a response to Levithan paying a visit.

A literally mountain range sized dragon, several time the size of the entire city and possibly larger than the entire state, casually swats Levithan out of the city. It is then hugged by its mother, the 4 foot nothing crazy fairy girl who has no problem fitting her teeny arms around a neck larger than most buildings. It somehow manages to fit in the street while only pushing aside a few cars despite not losing an ounce the sheer size it has.

The local Wards look over at their resident space warper for her opinion but she is not helpful as she is currently stoned out of her skull due to the extreme amount of space fuckery happening all over the place just by it being here.

[X] Tell him about the Hollow Man

-[X] "Well, I could tell you about the two criminal gangs I've took off the streets, but since you're family the most important thing I've been doing is become a mother." You beam at him. "He's a little on the round side, but he's strong and healthy, eats like a combine Harvester and can shoot fire out of his mouth!"

Don't open with the name Mt. Flufflekins! Let him jump to conclusions first!

[X] Tell him about the Hollow Man

-[X] "Well, I could tell you about the two criminal gangs I've took off the streets, but since you're family the most important thing I've been doing is become a mother." You beam at him. "He's a little on the round side, but he's strong and healthy, eats like a combine Harvester and can shoot fire out of his mouth!"

-[X] Include the curing their addictions in the explanation about the Merchant's Guild.

The local Wards look over at their resident space warper for her opinion but she is not helpful as she is currently stoned out of her skull due to the extreme amount of space fuckery happening all over the place just by it being here.
And then afterwards Vista will have picked up some very impressive tricks and proceed to jump up a few tiers in power due to the massive power increase she's wielding after seeing that.

[X] Bring him to meet the Hollow Man
-[X] "Dad, Meet my best friend and right hand man Hollow Man!"

[X] Tell him more about the last couple of weeks.
-[X] Tell him about the Hollow Man
--[X] Tell him about slaying the Wyrm, "This mean guy that attacked me when my new friend tried to introduce me to him!"
-[X] Tell him about the Transporter

"Well I was out and came across Hollow Man being haunted by a Baku, so I banished the Baku for a year and a day. Hollow Man, thanked me, then was going to introduce me to his friend. His friend turned out to be the Wyrm, and he attacked me as soon as Hollow Man introduced me! We got into a fight and he started transforming into a DRAGON! I mean I've killed some Dragon's in the past, but who expects some random guy to be a Dragon?! Well, I drowned him to death in the bay, and Hollow Man became my friend instead! Then I killed the leader of the Merchants Guild, and met Transporter. I really like her! like LIKE like her! But she's gay, so doesn't like me, it's only a matter of time before I win her over! Well she made my base a flying base, but forgot to put in a way to land.... Or get people in or out of it. She's working on that as soon as she wakes up, the lack of sleep was really affecting her judgement."

"You haven't been taking any drugs have you?"

You blink in surprise before shaking your head "No. Why do you ask?"

He gives you a searching look before saying "No reason."
And this is where I lost it. Though once he sees the rest of our base, he's liable to think he's on drugs!

--[X] Tell him about slaying the Wyrm, "This mean guy that attacked me when my new friend tried to introduce me to him!"
-[X] Tell him about the evil PRT

-[X] Tell him about the evil PRT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back