• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

Oh my god why did I just discover this quest now!?

Anyway lets go with this

[X] See what the Transporter is up to

Yes, she did. Also, we were trying to seduce her before finding out she was gay.

-[X] See if she can somehow find the informant with her Science.

[X] Set up some wards
-[X] We've got a number of defensive wards now (I think... from the time-skip), how about an offensive ward. Something we can trigger to...aggressively deter anyone attacking our outer defensive wards. (I'm assuming we don't already have something like that)

Now we just need to learn how to setup transportation ritual circles, and make them permanent, so we have a ready way for people to come to and from the Lodge.

We now have an invisible, magical, flying castle. I think we beat the game?
so they can now use heat seeking missiles to attack, i think we messed up voting to let Dragon go.
  • she would have created a tinker forcefeld to buffer the Castle
  • she would have had remot access to Taylor's phone to help find Lisa.
  • we could have explained that she never tortured any of Coil's men for info.
  • We need to set up a truce that explains the Merchant's are going Legitimate and creating a for-profit organisation to help clean up the local community before the PRT and the Protectorate retaliate, we need the law to protect Taylor from them like the Toybox did.

so they can now use heat seeking missiles to attack, i think we messed up voting to let Dragon go.
  • she would have created a tinker forcefeld to buffer the Castle
  • she would have had remot access to Taylor's phone to help find Lisa.
  • we could have explained that she never tortured any of Coil's men for info.
  • We need to set up a truce that explains the Merchant's are going Legitimate and creating a for-profit organisation to help clean up the local community before the PRT and the Protectorate retaliate, we need the law to protect Taylor from them like the Toybox did.
About those missiles... They could destroy our base, if we don't have enough defenses, sure. But then you explode a big building directly over the city. That's going to rain quite a lot of fragments that would destroy houses, kill people, etc. So not something they can actually do. Also, they'd need to know there was a castly in the sky. Because it's invisible. And they'd need to know it's ours.
The longer we kept Dragon, the higher the chances at a bigger retaliation. I really don't think the last part is feasible, given that Taylor thinks the PRT is evil. And if the law is on the PRT's side, then it's obvious that following that would be bad. At least, that's what I think she'd think.
Dragon will likely be put in M/S quarantine or something like that, where she will have to tell them everything we did. Because that way they can be better prepared for other stuff we may throw at them later. Which is where it will come up that we didn't actually use Dragon to kill anyone.
The first two would have been nice, admittedly, but I'm not too sore about that.

Great now Emma has parahuman a added to her collective, this is going to get ugly.

This is a horribly confusing chapter. I mean, Coil got fucked over(Yay!) but it was by Emma(Boo!). So much conflicting emotions.

On the other hand, it is entirely possible that Lisa is currently clinging to the outside of our new flying base as she might have been hanging around on the edge of the wards to take advantage of their anti-Coil effects. Unless the buzzing phone was all Emma's work in blocking communication but I'm hoping it was because Lisa was chilling near our base and was taken along during liftoff.

Good news! We don't need to deal with Coil anymore!

Bad news! Not!Emma or a bee wearing Emma's skin like a suit has him in her collective. Who also apparently looks like Taylor now.

Man she has issues.

-edit-

Also, the puns! The horrible puns! They burn! But we can bee happy now because of them.

Bad news! Not!Emma or a bee wearing Emma's skin like a suit has him in her collective. Who also apparently looks like Taylor now.
You forgot that bit? Emma's Interlude. Where Emma accepted a deal with a bug thing and turned her mother into something, there was also a buzzing noise associated with her powers so likely what was the interference with Coil.

You forgot that bit? Emma's Interlude. Where Emma accepted a deal with a bug thing and turned her mother into something, there was also a buzzing noise associated with her powers so likely what was the interference with Coil.

No, I knew that bit. But Emma seems kinda possessed here.

She looked fairly similar to Hebert and while he could not lay his hands on the real thing this girl would do.

And then this here means that she changed her appearance to look more like Taylor instead of being a busty red head.

Which lead to my comment.

So no, I didn't really forget anything.

-edit-

Unless.. did Taylor change into a busty red head? I know at one point she looked like her mother.

She looked fairly similar to Hebert and while he could not lay his hands on the real thing this girl would do.
And then this here means that she changed her appearance to look more like Taylor instead of being a busty red head.
It's a frame up, the creature and Emma are trying to set Necros for some reason.Since this involves magical and powerful creatures, this is going to a intricate and long term.

It's a frame up, the creature and Emma are trying to set Necros for some reason.Since this involves magical and powerful creatures, this is going to a intricate and long term.

Kinda hard to frame Necros when it's obvious she wasn't in the area in the first place. Plus the fact that she is smaller and is now a Fairy.

But if this is part of some over complicated frame job, there is a simple solution to our problems.

Hunt and kill Emma and burn the body to make sure she's dead.

Personally, I think Emma's Taylor appearance was intended to be used against Coil so he would use his power in one place by someone out to steal his Soul. No idea how Emma could have know about his power, or where the hell he was in the first place though.

[X] Confront the Hollow Man
-[X] Be calm with him, it's not every day someone has the Earth Move literally under their feet.

I felt this song is appropriate for this chapter.

[X] Go check on your father

Ya, we have one of those now. He might also require medical attention.

Or I just want to get this potential angst out of the way.

[X] Go check on your father

Users who are viewing this thread

Back