• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Help the Transporter think up a shuttle system or something

First things first.

[X] Help the Transporter think up a shuttle system or something

[X] Get in contact with your apprentice

Let's see some more of Gandalf the Black.

[X] FIX IT!

Note for anyone caring about the size, if you use select the option then use the quote or reply feature it will copy any formatting directly. It doesn't via normal copy paste though. That said full steam ahead, Necros is the kind to overreact and overcompensate anyway.

[X] Fix it.

I assume we accidently cut off our lower body with our sword, in which case panicking won't help.

I assume we accidently cut off our lower body with our sword, in which case panicking won't help.
Highly unlikely, based off the past couple of updates it's almost certainly result of the injuries we took walking to the forge that resulted in major burns among other things. No accidental bisection at all.

[X] Fix it
[XX] FIX IT
[XXX] FIX IT
[XXXX!!!!] FIX IT!

Because we need to fix it.

Also, please note that in most thread you DO NOT want any BB-code around your votes, as some of the software some authors use to tally votes will ignore votes with BB-code in them.

[X] Fix it

It will be difficult, but the Transporter is worth it.

[X] Fix it
I do not want us to become obsessed with it or something. Lets keep this air of brutal naivety, right? It's adorable.

Success! Man that was easy to fix, just imagine if you panicked and did something extreme, like replacing your sense of sight with your sense of touch or overloaded your nervous system with magic in the vain hope you could feel anything again.

Is it a bad thing that I am sad that we missed the opportunity to literally molest people with our eyes?

[X] Try to figure out what enchantments are on the spear.

Its time to do magic research

[X] Suggest a different approach
-[X] Creating multi-layered forcefields to cushion the landing.

there is a guy i know who could give us a better suggestion, his name is Spicier-Angel. he or she is a physics student who hobbies in engineering.

[X] Suggest a different approach.

-[X] Add some landing gear to your base to soften the fall, and attach a tether from your base to the ground. Slowly reel in the tether from the ground using a powerful motor to pull the base down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back