• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

-.-

The hell did I miss?

-edit-

I just looked over the choice and even I would know that possession was a bad fucking idea.

Why do people keep doing things like this when I turn my back? First it was taking the blue? pill and now we gave a wyrm control over us.

One who is beating up our Transporter.

Yeah, seriously guys. I'm gone for like 1 day and you let us get possesed by an unkown spirit. It's like we're not even trying to get drunk and overthrow the tyrannical PRT anymore.

I'm guessing we aren't going to be Taylor anymore now since we let that guy take control. But him.:(

Actually, to me it looked like he passed out from the pain of touching iron or something. Not that he lost control.
Really?
He looked over at the magic matrix in the center of the room with a thoughtful look before scuttling over to and pried its siding off. The human started shouting at him again and pulled him away from the box. With a growl Riptooth responded by hitting her between the eyes with a wrench. She slumped over on the floor unconscious and he spat on her in disgust before turning back to his work. He felt the host rage against him trying to seize control back from him, but he shoved her to back of his head.
As he moved back to the workbench to get more tools, he gave the human's groaning form a kick in the face. A red hot spike of rage stabs trough Redhook's brain and he blacked out.

Last edited:
The Transporter will never forgive or trust to be safe around Necros after this....:(

The Transporter will never forgive or trust to be safe around Necros after this....:(

Pretty much. Which is why we add do not let the insane, locked up bastards in our soul control our body to the list. Something that honestly should have been obvious in the first place. The mind cat person even warned us that everyone in our soul basically is bad news. >.<

1.Don't eat strange things given to you by your soul prisoners.
2.Don't pick up super obviously curse weapons.
a. going there in the first place is bad for our health and should never be done again.
3.Do not go to the sheep.

I wonder what else we will have to add to the list later on in this quest.

Pretty much. Which is why we add do not let the insane, locked up bastards in our soul control our body to the list. Something that honestly should have been obvious in the first place. The mind cat person even warned us that everyone in our soul basically is bad news. >.<

a. going there in the first place is bad for our health and should never be done again.

I wonder what else we will have to add to the list later on in this quest.
4.Don't ever swear or make oaths in a deal with a supernatural being
5.don't bargain with mortals with a promise because Necros is a supernatural that she would be under contract to fulfill that deal or trapped until that mortal is dead.

[X] Go find your Dad and Mt. Flufflekins

Tay-Tay needs a hug.

-edit-

Updated with the full list of what we should not do in this quest. I shall continue to update it as it gets ignored and we do stupid things.

5.don't bargain with mortals with a promise because Necros is a supernatural that she would be under contract to fulfill that deal or trapped until that mortal is dead.

.... I don't think I can play this anymore. The writings great, the characterization is great and the story itself is fun and interesting.

The problem is that the players are morons and its hurts to see what is happening to Taylor and those around her because they keep on voting for the stupidest things.

.... I don't think I can play this anymore. The writings great, the characterization is great and the story itself is fun and interesting.

The problem is that the players are morons and its hurts to see what is happening to Taylor and those around her because they keep on voting for the stupidest things.

I'm going to try and help curve that, but I wont always be here for every update.:(

[X] Get in contact with your apprentice

Actually, the death of a mortal whom we have made a Promise to... Won't affect our need to follow through on that Promise... Unless the death of said mortal prevents the completion of that promise.

Well....I only voted for like 2 of the stupid things. Was totally against all the others.:p

And frankly, I don't think this last one turned out that bad.
I'm going to try and help curve that, but I wont always be here for every update.:(
Says thew FIRST guy who voted for the super evil sword of cursed evil.

Well that was depressing. We probably just lost one of our only friends, and Transporter is traumatized.

[X] Go find your Dad and Mt. Flufflekins.

Stunt: [X] Ask for your Dad's advice, he knows a lot and can help you get your head on straight.

Not advice about Transporter, all we can really do is leave her alone. But her dad should be able to steer her towards better decisions, if she listens to him.

Tay-Tay needs a hug.

-edit-

Updated with the full list of what we should not do in this quest. I shall continue to update it as it gets ignored and we do stupid things.

You forgot the whole, "Do not give the voices in your head control over your body".

EDIT: Actually, scratch that. It should really be: "Under no circumstances should you allow the voices in your head escape, even temporarily."

Last edited:

I would really like to scheme the destruction of the voice that hurt our Transporter, but alas that is not an option.

Tay-Tay needs a hug.

-edit-

6. Dont agree to let the voices in your head take over.

Edit: 6. Under no circumstances should you allow the voices in your head escape, even temporarily.

Thanks for pointing that out you guys.

Current list on what not to do:
6. Under no circumstances should you allow the voices in your head escape, even temporarily.

I don't really remember since it's been a while, but wasn't one of the things we used to break Squealer from Skidmark that he hit her?

My Ship *Cry*!

-[X] Write a short letter to the Transporter, explaining that we were stupid and promise that we won't ever pull a new untested power out of our ass in the presence of her or any other people we care about. We understand that she might not trust us anymore, but she really should let us at least heal her, as that's a true and tried power of ours that doesn't influence our mind negatively and especially doesn't make us violent.

i was kinda inspired by the theonebutcher's write in.
-[X] Write a short letter to the Transporter, explaining that we were stupid and promise that we won't ever pull a new untested power out of our ass in the presence of her or any other people we care about. We understand that she might not trust us anymore, That we have fallen short of our love to her and if she cannot find it in her heart to forgive us for this unforgivable assault, that we love her enough to walk away from the Merchant's Guild and give give her the control of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back