• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Start with the Merchants.

They're Merchants! By the name alone they must buy and sell many goods, even if they have gone mad with power! We must raid them and equip ourselves and take their loot. Let the Wyrm go at these Empire guys for a while. The less we have to deal with the better.

[X] Work separate from Hollow Man
[X]Go after the bosses.
[X] Have Oni hit some supply houses to get the merchants pissed off at the ABB and maybe draw out the leaders.

[X] Song of Change

[X]Go after the bosses.
[X] Have Oni hit some supply houses to get the merchants pissed off at the ABB and maybe draw out the leaders.
[X] Use illusions to infiltrate.

Last edited:
[X] Song of Balance

[X] Go for the bosses
-[X] Raid their supply houses while your looking for them.

[X] Song of Despair
[X] Go for the bosses

[X] Song of Despair
[X] Go for the bosses

[X] Song of Balance

[X]Go after the bosses.

[X] Yes

This should either work or be interesting, I don't really care.

... Did everyone just vote to pick the choice that removes all doubts from the character's mind when they wake up?

[X] Yes

[X] How did all of these souls get inside me?

[X]Why do I feel like I need a drink?

[X]How to I become more of myself without other personalities influencing my actions?

Thats all I have for now. Probably useless questions in the long run. But the third one might be important.

Try also posting on Spacebattles if you want more votes, i have the same issue when i post on Sufficientvelocity.

No there is nothing you are doing wrong, I was just distracted by RL and couldn't really think up any questions to ask.

EDIT: and I would recommend against Spacebattles for this story. I don't think it would be well received there by the mods. They might not clamp down on it, but it seems like the kind of thing they would watch very closely.

Last edited:
[X] Do what you were going to do anyway

[X] Amend your plans

An: So is there a reason only one person voted? Sometimes I get lots of votes, other times almost none. Is there something I am doing that discourages people from voting?

Not your fault. When I stop voting on a quest it generally means my alert system fucked up again. That could probably be what is happening to the others.

[X] Start with a drug house on the outskirts

More loot in the long run!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back