• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Let them lead you back to their base.

what could possibly go wrong?

[X] Sail away
-[X] Straight into E88 territory

Let's see if we can't make this a three way gang war shall we?

Last edited:
[X] Sail away

I'm down for that.

[X] Sail away

[X] Sail away

Best idea obviously. No way it goes wrong

It is sure not helping when you leave all your enemies around. I mean you had Skidmark right there and had machine guns pointed at him and he had no zones up. You guys sure hate using lethal force against people who are actively trying to kill you.

Lethal force is generally frowned upon in worm quests yes.But also it is because we are getting a shiny or would if we don't crash in the E88. >.>

Honestly wish we would stick to the damn plan and take out the merchants. But I knew that would not be happening.

[X] Now that you think about it the Transporter knows Merchant stuff maybe you should ask her about them and go back to fighting them.

Back to the first plan! Demonstrate we can actually stick to one for a day.

I love how in this quest messed up and/or nonsensical votes are perfectly reasonable to vote for and the results are in no way out of place.

[x] Go ask the PRT where Empire basses are.

they might know how to solve this problem.

[X] Now that you think about it the Transporter knows Merchant stuff maybe you should ask her about them and go back to fighting them.

[X] Continue your Empire plan that makes total sense. Yep.
It'll totally work. Or it'll get us Othala.
One way or the other. Yup. No in betweens.

Well if she's so insistent then I suppose we can go burn more of their drugs, incapacitate more of their people, and generally make her eat her words.

EDIT: Or we become fast friends. That's that possibility too.

Last edited:
Your turn to the Transporter and order "Raise the anchor and set sail. I shall be your navigator." She looks at you like you are a crazy person which is completely ridicules. You are perfectly sane the voices in the head have assured you of this and if you can't trust them who can you trust?
for this part,I remembered a song that fits this chapter,this is Styx's "Come Sail Away"

[X] Continue your Empire plan that makes total sense. Yep.

Eh. We'll know the bases when we see them. Or we'll get lost. Or something interesting will happen, and we'll get distracted. Definitely one of those things.

Should we be disturbed because (most likely) all of us are getting happy fuzzies over a NTR scene?

Not until you mentioned it :D
Poor adam is the protag of his own life and we just stole his girl :(

[X] Where the Despoiler rests

The merchants probably wont last without tinker tech anyway but losing skidmark would cause them to fold a lot quicker

I don't know what to pick, both choices have the potential for collateral damage for people that are victims just like Squealer.

Last edited:

Another sidekick get?

I love how this back and forth worked out.

what if we kill innocent junkies by accident and isn't attacking a villain where they live against the rules?

what if we kill innocent junkies by accident and isn't attacking a villain where they live against the rules?

Do remember that we're running on a D&D/Pathfinder protagonist mindset, where the paladins can be charitably described as kindhearted murder-hobos. In a regular group without a paladin the only part of the S9 that would bother them is the whole killing party members thing and the fact that they target too many low-class NPCs with crap XP and loot so it slows the whole thing down.

The only reasons we haven't decided to solve the problem with fire are A: Taylor is still in there and is acting as a moral compass to shave off the worst bits, but mostly B: The fire might damage valuable booze and loot. Innocent lives and property damage aren't even within our consideration since we're not looking to set up shop in their lair after dismantling the Merchants.

Also we aren't quite sure where to set it for the best solution and everything around here is made of this weird rock or metal so it doesn't burn very well.

[X] Where the Despoiler rests.
- [X]Et tu Brute,Make the Transporter finish the job.

I think a little poetic justice needs to be served....cold

[X] Where the Merchant HQ is

because there is probably booze there and lots of dead bodies to loot.

Cause the hq will still be there when the despoiler has been taken care of but he may change his resting place when he realizes we have subverted the transporter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back