• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Go check on your dad and the Diviner

No, he basically just sold his soul for the possibility of a new console. Remember though most people don't really get the whole magic is real thing yet.
The question becomes, is he bound to the current Taylor-specific incarnation of Necros, or to the body-jumping hivemind regardless of its change in host?

The question becomes, is he bound to the current Taylor-specific incarnation of Necros, or to the body-jumping hivemind regardless of its change in host?
Based off what we've seen? I'd guess Taylor specifically, so when the being of Necros jumps off to another universe the most likely option for a sold soul is they get pulled along and trapped in whatever part of the conglomerate Taylor is in.

Now she just needs to bind the whole world. Then she can live her life as if nothing had changed.

[X] Leave the Diviner to do her thing
-[X] Go find the doggies

This recurring option intrigues me.

[X] Try and remember Eliza Borns.

I know remembering didn't work so well last time, but Flabbyknight explicitly stated that this was because we tried it less than a day after taking the blue pill. It has now been over a week so we should be fine. Especially since Mr. Nibbles helped us sort through our memories to find the ones that are ours.

EDIT: Found the post. Flabbyknight even said that Mr. Nibbles would help her recover.
This the same day Taylor got mind fucked so she is completely out of it. She will recover overtime with the help of Mr. Nibbles but never all the way back to who she originally was.

Last edited:
[X] Offer to acquire this computer thing.

I'm sure Transporter can whip something up so it can actually get net access in the necropolis. Hell, she might already have a computer with net access in the base.

Even better, it might have a cool Tinker-custom OS, which Tattletale will be able to use instantly and perfectly, shocking Transporter.:D

Why do you guys want to make Necros sad?

:<
If Necros remembers, won't that make it harder to kill her? your humanizing the target.

I'm still against killing her, but why are you still shooting yourselves in the foot?

Necros is not Ender Wiggin. loving her enemy, does not make her a better killer.

[X] Leave the Diviner to do her thing
-[X] Go find the doggies

Yeah, this is not a situation for Taylor to come out.

Emma is effectively already dead, the only real hope we would have of having even a slim chance of saving her would be to let her do her thing until the Queen is summoned, then try to kill the Queen.

This is a horrible idea because it involves us willingly allowing thousands of people to be possessed and/or killed, plus even if we did do it it requires the Queen to decide not to use Emma as her personal host, as well as the fact that if we do manage to kill the Queen then we have to again hope that Emma manages to survive that trauma, and then we have to hope she survives it without her mind shattering and leaving her completely mindwiped.

Emma is dead, don't make the process of disposing on her any harder than it needs to be, Taylor can grieve and comes to terms with it afterwards.

Last edited:
Well if you all really hate it, I guess. I thought it was funny.

As a situation by itself it's somewhat amusing, but if this keeps up once we break the curse and get some booze, Lisa is going to take one look at Taylor crying, think that she totally deserves it, then walk away.

Lisa currently only really dislikes us because we give her a headache, lets not actively give her reasons to hate us.

I honesty loved it, but we're just angry at the fact other voters are repeatably turtling the quest with bad decisions.

This.

I think it's getting to the point where you need to look at what has been voted for and if it's not an overwhelming victory simply decide 'Yeah, that's stupid and we're not going to be doing that'.

I love this quest, it's all sorts of fun but it looks like bad votes are reducing the number of people who are reading it and thus not voting, allowing more bad votes to get through.

That or it was bad timing like with me, I didn't have enough time to read it before heading off for work, then when I came home I was exhausted and read it but was too tired to think about the vote itself and then slept for a good 12 hours, coming back and the chapter was already being written when I put my vote in with the reasoning why the bad ones were stupid.

I honesty loved it, but we're just angry at the fact other voters are repeatably turtling the quest with bad decisions.
It wasn't a bad decision, it was a good decision based on what we knew that could lead to additional information on Emma. Moreover as Taylor no longer sees anything wrong with killing, even in the dream world, it wouldn't likely do anything bad to us mentally.

That said, I'm frustrated that despite getting help from Mr. Nibbles as we were told would help, we still can't remember anything long enough to do more than fail spectacularly.

It wasn't a bad decision, it was a good decision based on what we knew that could lead to additional information on Emma. Moreover as Taylor no longer sees anything wrong with killing, even in the dream world, it wouldn't likely do anything bad to us mentally.

That said, I'm frustrated that despite getting help from Mr. Nibbles as we were told would help, we still can't remember anything long enough to do more than fail spectacularly.

It's not the killing that is a problem, it's Emma. This Taylor has not yet gotten over Emma and hasn't even come to terms with her once sister in all but blood shoving her into a biohazard filled locker and making her into what she is right now.

It's subtle but Flabby even told us exactly why it would be a bad idea to call up Taylor, it's because Taylor can't deal with the situation as it is right now. I don't have time to look it up right now, I should have left for work 5 min ago, but earlier he said that the closer Necros acts in a way Taylor would, the closer she is to the surface and the more she is actually Taylor instead of Necros.

Necros has not had any indications that Taylor wasn't hiding deep inside her subconscious ever since this entire mess with Emma came about. That's the subtle clue that it was a pretty bad idea to try and bring Taylor to the surface.

It's subtle but Flabby even told us exactly why it would be a bad idea to call up Taylor, it's because Taylor can't deal with the situation as it is right now. I don't have time to look it up right now, I should have left for work 5 min ago, but earlier he said that the closer Necros acts in a way Taylor would, the closer she is to the surface and the more she is actually Taylor instead of Necros.
He did? I don't remember that at all.

Wow. Did not expect that. Makes sense though.

[X] Hire Faultline to find Calibrator.

I was looking through previous chapters and I found out what we were doing before Aisha called us. We should get Faultline to find Coil for us.

I wouldn't mind seeing the doggies, but we should move on with the story at some point.

Mr. Nibbles is going to chew out Taylor when she sleeps.

[X] Go find the doggies

I was looking through previous chapters and I found out what we were doing before Aisha called us. We should get Faultline to find Coil for us.
Coil has currently left the building and his part is instead being played by BEES!!!!

And I still think Emma's at Winslow. Though I suppose she might be at Coil's base.

Last edited:
[X] Go look for one of these "Computer" things for the Diviner as an apology for whatever it was we did. She still want's one of those to find information we could use, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back