• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

Emma might be possessed by Rana because we invaded the Hive-mind and opened up our mindscape to it, allowing many prisoners to piggyback off the connection.

I think Emma wasn't possessed by Rana considering she was by Theo and Rana probably would have noticed if Theo was possessed by a bee spirit and probably would have commented on it while dissecting Theo.

I think Emma wasn't possessed by Rana considering she was by Theo and Rana probably would have noticed if Theo was possessed by a bee spirit and probably would have commented on it while dissecting Theo.

IIRC Rana woke up blond and female on the second floor of a house, left it, and then found Theo.

Sort of how The Hollow Man wasn't near our school yet we still bumped into him ourselves.

That's what happens when you don't stay in one place.

Rana wasn't by Theo when she woke up, and Theo wasn't possessed.

Rana!Emma might have been possessed though...

And we don't Master people, we Glamour them. And as a magic user, especially one with a deep-seeded hatred of us, Emma could likely resist/negate it completely. Gotta use D&D rules for D&D skills, since they're not shard-based.
Emma is just a noob at magic, she wouldn't be Able to resist the glamour unless she has outside help. we glamour her and then destroy her soul, all we really need is a body with a beating heart.

Also, in case you didn't know, Necro's is still a virgin as well. Not for a lack of trying mind you.
I was afraid of mentioning that.

Snake/Eater needs to elaborate on what breach he's talking about, because it's either related to Necros, The Song of Awakening, or our recent mind-meld with the hive.
I'm talking about the recent mindmeld has create a hole for more prisoners to escape, most of these beings are honest to god violent monsters compared to Necros.

I believe that closed already.
Thats a assumption with evidenced?

[X] Prep first
-[X] Buff Hollow man (and yourself) with Armor, Deflection, and Improved Invisibility; as well as any spells that will allow him to see and/or harm the bees.
-[X] Buff Ganduff the black with Armor, Deflection, and Improved Invisibility and have her create a magical barrier that both disrupts Emma connection to Her drones and keeps her from escaping.
-[X] Dismiss Moves Like Wind, summon the spirit of Emma's house, have it tell you where Emma is and what kind of defenses she has. If it's a level 9 spirit or higher keep it, otherwise dismiss it, and summon a level 10 spirit to use in the attack.
-[X] Ask for Hollow man for one of his explosive alchemical potions (grenades), to have as a contingency.
-[X] Call out for brave volunteers from within the Guild to help you fight against Emma and arm them with guns and weapons.

Attack strategy.
[X] Somewhere in between
[X] Other - Explain attack plan to Hollow man (we're going in fast, but cautiously, we want to capture her and then Glamour her before she can muster her full forces, but don't want to run recklessly into a trap), and ask for his input.
--[X] Killing her is a last resort in case she breaks the glamour, if that fails, destroy Emma's soul.
--[X] Have the volunteers surround the building and also protect Ganduff the black as she keeps up the barrier.

Help me, help yourselves by editing this plan and see if we can build a better attack and capture plan.

I call this Operation: Killing them softly

oh, and Emma is going to still die, it's just going to take awhile.:D and Emma's going thank us but she can't because end up a vegetable.

Thanks Edale, i like my new nickname.... Mr. Negotiation

Last edited:
Thats a assumption with evidenced

No really... I think it was hinted that it closed in the update when Taylor lost consciousness and the cat, or whatever the Warden is, called her an idiot and disconnected from the hive mind.

There is literally no evidence that it's still open as well anyway so your kinda grasping at straws also.

There is literally no evidence that it's still open as well anyway so your kinda grasping at straws also.
Well, then we keep Emma's body alive just in case. we don't need her soul or mind. it's a win/win, I get my human sacrifice, you guys get your pound of flesh and call it justice.

Honestly there's also no evidence that a virgin sacrifice would be needed to seal said rift anyway if it does exist.

got told to post this here from the IRC after being told i should be a car salesman

You want the /shiny/ new model, that /NOBODY ELSE/ has test-driven! Why? Because then you can cement /YOUR/ butt-prints into the driver's seat. This is your car, your spot, and you aren't taking shotgun! Take control of your life and buy the (CARBRAND) Ethusiastica 200 X TODAY!!)

Honestly there's also no evidence that a virgin sacrifice would be needed to seal said rift anyway if it does exist.
I went on to the Fedorable chatroom and i asked for help on making a analogy for why virgin sacrifices always works... Fedorable's analogy was pretty awesome.

It's like trading a awesome and expensive car to get the right to mess with reality.

Emma is the magical equivalent to a Ferrari 250 GTO

Ferrari_250-GTO_STRADA_xMAM5967_015370.jpg

Last edited:
Snake you don't even know if she's a virgin, let alone that you're kind of pulling this out of your ass. If you want Emma or something just say so.

Snake you don't even know if she's a virgin, let alone that you're kind of pulling this out of your ass. If you want Emma or something just say so.
Emma's only 15, i wanted to end this peacefully. but that dead when we unleashed the three stooges of Doom on Earth bet. even if the breach is closed, that means Emma is the the golden ticket for Necros to become Queen of the world.

All we do to let her live as a vegetable for a few hours.

Last edited:
Emma's only 15, i wanted to end this peacefully. but that dead when we unleashed the three stooges of Doom on Earth bet. even if the breach is closed, that means Emma is the the golden ticket for Necros to become Queen of the world.

All we do to let her live as a vegetable for a few hours.
Provide proof please.

Isn't blood and the soul related?

We destroy the soul: No soul, no magic, no power.

Other things we do to her will also influence the magic. Intent is important.

Lots of speculation and I can almost see where it is coming from. Also, there is alot of crossed wires. When he said the Guild, he did not mean the organization 'The Guild' he was using shorthand for 'The Merchant's Guild', you know what we have decided to establish until we get distracted by a new shiny thing every 10 minutes?

Flabby must be reading this and is either confused as hell wondering what we're all going on about or laughing his ass off.

OK, I edited and improved your plan.

See my previous plan.

And pretty sure Gandalf isn't with us, just us and Hollow Man.
edale. I'm not seeing whats different? :confused:
[X] Prep first
-[X] Buff Hollow man (and yourself) with Armor, Deflection, and Improved Invisibility; as well as any spells that will allow him to see and/or harm the bees.
-[X] Dismiss Moves Like Wind, summon the spirit of Emma's house, have it tell you where Emma is and what kind of defenses she has. If it's a level 9 spirit or higher keep it, otherwise dismiss it, and summon a level 10 spirit to use in the attack.
-[X] Ask for Hollow man for one of his explosive alchemical potions (grenades), to have as a contingency.

Attack strategy.
[X] Somewhere in between
[X] Other - Explain attack plan to Hollow man (we're going in fast, but cautiously, we want to kill her before she can muster her full forces, but don't want to run recklessly into a trap), and ask for his input.

Provide proof please.
Payment equals return, and the lost of a virgin magic user would be considered a sacrifice of the community by Whatever being, God or spirit she's given too.

We level up anything, have anything and all it costs us is a liability name Emma.:D
Isn't blood and the soul related?

We destroy the soul: No soul, no magic, no power.

Other things we do to her will also influence the magic. Intent is important.
I honestly don't know, most books would argue that the body has more value then the soul.

[X] Ask Cul-De-Sac if he had overheard the Bee Shaman's plans to find out where to go.
-[X] If Cul-De-Sac dosn't know, then try summoning the spirit of the house you just blew up and see if it knows.
--[X] Have the Diviner divine the location if the spirits have no idea where Emma went.

Who was Diviner again? Was it Tattletale? Or did we run across Dinah at some point I can't recall...

Flabbyknight, any chance of a list of parahumans and their respective names (as given by Necros)?

And why do I have a feeling Emma's shacked up at Winslow...

[X] Ask Cul-De-Sac if he had overheard the Bee Shaman's plans to find out where to go.
-[X] If Cul-De-Sac dosn't know, then try summoning the spirit of the house you just blew up and see if it knows.
--[X] Have the Diviner divine the location if the spirits have no idea where Emma went.

Well, no answer to my question of who Diviner is, so for now:

[X] Have the Diviner divine the location

Money's still on Winslow though.

I'm staying well away from blood magic. Flabbyknight trends to reward stupidity harshly.

[X] Hire those mercenaries to find her.

Last edited:
I'm starting well away from blood magic. Flabbyknight trends to reward stupidity harshly.

[X] Hire those mercenaries to find her.
Nah, I'm sure it'll be fine. We just have someone disposable do all the dirty work. All the fun of a sacrificial virgin with none of the mess.

[X] Have the Diviner divine the location
-[X] Offer to pay her for her services since she is currently unemployed
--[X] Offer to pay her via bribing her shard to be a little quieter when talking to her if she doesn't want money

But Flabby, Virgin Sacrifiiiiiice.

See, my favorite interpretation of 'virgin sacrifice' is not that you sacrifice the virgin, which is just a complete waste of a rare resource, but that you are sacrificing her virginity(or his, but that doesn't have a physical component like the hymen so it's less useful).

But unless there are more than what was shown, we only free the Song of Hunger, the Song of the Heart is still inside us and attracting it's attention would probably be a bad thing. Once we have disposed/suppressed it we can go about convincing Lisa to sacrifice her virginity to empower us both.

No, I'm not gonna just give up on trying to get Lisa to stick around and possibly become the Love Interest. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back