• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Go off with your team

Completely unrelated to the snippet, I had a thought earlier.

We might have accidentally done a majorly good move when we Charmed Dragon.

We altered her emotions and made her love us. She is a Tinker and probably started work on something to prevent that the second she got back to a place with stuff to tinker with.

This is good because Heartbreaker also lives in Canada and now Dragon actually has a brain he can Master, whereas before she did not and so was the best defense against him.

Heartbroken!Dragon is something nobody wants to see but thanks to us it probably won't be able to happen at all! Go us! Totally meant to do that!

[X] Have you and your team join another assault group
-[X] The Solar

Picking the rational choice for once.

What's with so many people suggesting The Solar? That's probably Sundancer, and she was pissed at us. Likely because it's kind of our fault that weird powers are all over the place. Weird powers like bee shamanism. Which was used to mind-gank Coil and completely mess up his operation. Operation which he insisted included curing a certain Case 53 that the Travelers are fond of..

Picking the rational choice for once.

What's with so many people suggesting The Solar? That's probably Sundancer, and she was pissed at us. Likely because it's kind of our fault that weird powers are all over the place. Weird powers like bee shamanism. Which was used to mind-gank Coil and completely mess up his operation. Operation which he insisted included curing a certain Case 53 that the Travelers are fond of..
I think it's Purity.

[X] Focus on finding the shaman
Looking forward to more...

-[X] No ignoring targets of opportunity.

Last edited:
-[X] But summon another spirit to help in the fights
--[X] Summon a level 14 spirit

Best not to leave too many enemies at our rear, saving some of the other's lives may grant some leniency in how they deal with us in the future (hard to go all-out against someone who's saved your life).

Lisa is too old for it to be paedophilia.
I thought Lisa was 17, which would be under-aged, so close enough for me, lol.

Last edited:

We need to focus on taking down the source but the better the other teams do the less support Emma will have to call in as backup.

I thought Lisa was 17, which would be under-aged, so close enough for me, lol.
It's not an opinion thing. She's flat out too old for the word to apply to her. Ephebophilia would be the correct term if we're necessarily gonna apply one.

Flabbyknight.

Question 1:What is the size of spirits range from Necros vs size of Winslow High?

Things like if Necros is at one side of the school, will a spirit be able to reach the opposite side? If she was in the center of the school, would a spirit be able to go through the entire school (requires ½ the range of the last one)? Can she only cover 10% of the school?

We need to know just how much help the spirits can be here.

Question 2: What level spirit was Eroded-Learning? It was taken out pretty quickly, so spirits might not be as much help as you think. Hopefully, the level wasn't too high, so a higher level spirit will last longer.

If we do summon a spirit to help the other's fight, we should go all out. I think the max level spirit we could summon by ourselves was 16? (or was it 14? can't remember) I say we summon a spirit of that max level; the strongest spirit we can possibly summon without another mage to help us or spending more than a minute or so.

It's not an opinion thing. She's flat out too old for the word to apply to her. Ephebophilia would be the correct term if we're necessarily gonna apply one.
If someone older than 18 has sexual relations with someone younger than 18 (in some states only if there's more than a 2 year separation, so a 16 and 18 year old would be safe), and you are convicted of statutory rape, you are listed in the sexual offenders database as a pedophile, even if the minor was 17.

While it's not the technical definition of pedophilia, it's the legal definition (again, in most states, I think in one state the age of consent is 14... could be wrong about that though).

Last edited:

Meh, lets try it out.

--[X] Summon a level 14 spirit
Vote changed.

Though I will say sending a spirit to help generates FAR less goodwill than helping in person...
Question 1:What is the size of spirits range from Necros vs size of Winslow High?

Things like if Necros is at one side of the school, will a spirit be able to reach the opposite side? If she was in the center of the school, would a spirit be able to go through the entire school (requires ½ the range of the last one)? Can she only cover 10% of the school?
100 meter per force.
OK, so a spirit can get 100 meters away from Necros per level? So the level 6 spirit could go 600 meters from Necros? and a level 14 spirit would be able to go 1400 meters (1.4 km... no problem covering the whole school with THAT kinda range) from Necros?

How long does it take Necros to summon a level 14 spirit? If just a few seconds, is there anything to stop us from summoning another level 14 spirit as soon as the first one dies, and again, and just keep spamming them to aid our allies in this?

[X] Bring everybody with you and smash the wards
(^Explody things scare me.)

Let's avoid any misunderstandings in advance by involving our friends Assault & Battery in some Assault & Battery.

Last edited:
[X] Sneak in by yourself through the wards with masking

I'm worried the wards are a trigger for something, and tripping/breaking them will trigger the trap. Possibly another explosive, like the one that blew up Emma's house.

Keep in mind also, that if Emma dug an escape hole in the middle of the building... She might not be there anymore, we were tracking her by scent above ground, we know she didn't leave the building from ground or air... We don't know if she left the building underground. She could have dug into the sewers, then traveled through those to one of Coil's bases and Dog Man wouldn't be able to tell.
Crap, Murphy taught Emma magic.
Ummm... What? What makes you think Murphy and Emma have even met? Emma was taught magic by the Queen Bee.

She need check for traps, mines or concealed defensive turrets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back