• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Ask about Denat
[X] How do I get the escapees back in here?
[X] How does a sheep almost destroy the multiverse?

To be exact, even if it does only exactly what it says it does, I'll still say we save it until we can use it on something/someone who is actually important and doing so would be a benefit in some way rather than the utter waste it would be to use it on Emma only to have her break in another way after finding out what she did. Using a reverse time ritual to retro-actively prevent someone who we actually care about from dying sounds like a much better use than...whatever it is you actually expect Emma to do besides turn on us yet again.
Umm.... This is a Ritual... it's not a one-shot deal.

Emma wouldn't be the sole recipient of it, she's be the test subject; we'd still be able to use it later as well, with a bit of experience with it to back us up.

Umm.... This is a Ritual... it's not a one-shot deal.

Emma wouldn't be the sole recipient of it, she's be the test subject; we'd still be able to use it later as well, with a bit of experience with it to back us up.

It's a ritual yes, but typically rituals consume their reagents when cast, in this case the mysterious and powerful crystal that we have no idea how to get more of, besides going to Grem anyway which isn't happening. This is why rituals are a big deal rather than 'gather the super-rare supplies and then we cast this once or twice a week, or just whenever we feel like it'

The time ritual, if that all it does and only what it does, is likely a one-shot deal. If nothing else because that is a crazy powerful thing to have repeated uses of.

[X] Ask about powering Tattoos
[X] Ask about the time ritual
[X] Ask about Rana

[X] Ask about Rana
[X] Ask about powering Tattoos
[X] Ask about Riptooth

This curse is getting ridiculous. We must be rid of it, even if only temporarily.

Last edited:
[X] Ask about Riptooth
[X] Does he know a any good spells to quicken?

Seems we didn't ask the question he wanted, so author's giving us another go.:p
It's a ritual yes, but typically rituals consume their reagents when cast, in this case the mysterious and powerful crystal that we have no idea how to get more of, besides going to Grem anyway which isn't happening. This is why rituals are a big deal rather than 'gather the super-rare supplies and then we cast this once or twice a week, or just whenever we feel like it'
What makes you think the crystal's a reagent for the ritual? I've seen no evidence of this.
You are evil, lol.

Next stop, song of sheep, lol.
-[X] Ask about booze creation/summoning spells.
Reality will rewrite itself to keep us from getting booze, and you want to test this against a ritual?

Bad end there.

[X] Ask about Riptooth
[X] Ask about learning wards

Reality will rewrite itself to keep us from getting booze, and you want to test this against a ritual?

Bad end there.
I'm sorry, but what? Where did that notion come from?

I was under the impression that most of our boozeless state is due to Murphy drinking everything...

EDIT: And the solution he found to his booze problem inspired my vote.

[X] Ask about Rana

I'm sorry, but what? Where did that notion come from?

I was under the impression that most of our boozeless state is due to Murphy drinking everything...
Murphy is a symptom, not the cause.
Rana continued "Anyway the other way I would normally suggest to be more like yourself is to get drunk as a skunk. Wait do skunks get drunk? Never mind, just get drunk."

Tears began to well at Rans's eyes as she spoke "Unfortunately the last host got cursed by one of his enemies. To the point where reality will engineer situations so that no matter what you will not get your hands on alcohol."
The curse requires 3 things to be cured:

-Tears of a Dragon: We got this by 'sploding Lung's dick.
-Bone of a Nightmare: Still need. (90% sure on this one, it was definitely from a Nightmare, but might not be a Bone...)
-Flesh of a Fallen Star: Still need.

Whether the cure will be broken immediately after obtaining the 3rd piece, or whether Mr Nibbles will have to teach us some ritual to break the curse once we have the pieces, I don't know.

Taylor is a bit less (or is that more?) of herself than she used to be, but it'll at the least allow the core personality of the Avatar of Varies to surface outside of our soul-space.

Murphy is a symptom, not the cause.The curse requires 3 things to be cured:

-Tears of a Dragon: We got this by 'sploding Lung's dick.
-Bone of a Nightmare: Still need. (90% sure on this one, it was definitely from a Nightmare, but might not be a Bone...)
-Flesh of a Fallen Star: Still need.

Whether the cure will be broken immediately after obtaining the 3rd piece, or whether Mr Nibbles will have to teach us some ritual to break the curse once we have the pieces, I don't know.

Taylor is a bit less (or is that more?) of herself than she used to be, but it'll at the least allow the core personality of the Avatar of Varies to surface outside of our soul-space.
Ah, ok that makes sense. Vote changed.

[X] Both.

It's good to have a mind/body enhancement, but it would be best to have to soul eating thing as well. If we can't find other ways of dealing with the escapees, then we need the soul eating thing. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

[X] Both

Surprised this was an option.

For Soul Eating... Considering the beings currently trapped in Taylor, and the nature of many of them... Yea, this is out anti-Zion spell.

And god knows Necros can use all the mind enhancing she can get, lol; and quickening it means the boost is permanent.
"Speaking of gifts I got this from Gremthaxel the Betrayer, but I think it may be a trap." interrupted Taylor. She pulled out the paper containing the ritual from her pocket and unfolded on the ground.

"You think it might be a trap." said Mr. Nibbles flatly. With a sigh he looked down at the paper and start to look it over. Taylor watched as Mr. Nibbles muttered to himself and made scratches on the ground with his paw. As he worked Mr. Nibbles seemed to relax a little and his lips quirked up. Now that Taylor thought about it she couldn't ever remember seeming Mr. Nibbles smile before.

After a few more minutes Mr. Nibbles looked up and said "Huh, well I don't see anything in it that looks like it could be a trap. You do know that it reverses all aspects of a person's being by an amount of time and that it is irreversible, right?"

Taylor nodded and said "Yeah I was able to figure out the gist of it, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any tricks."

"I don't see anything like that. Which is honestly a surprise." he said with a shrug.
Called it. Pretty sure I've got a decent read on Grem; and this isn't the time for his Betrayal.

We do still need to get that crystal checked out though. Best not to leave it forgotten, in case there's a time trigger attached to it for something.

[X] Learn soul eating

Learning both would put more stress on our soul. Let's not do that. We do not need the body/mind boost, but we do need our soul.

I just want to wake up so we can be awkward with our evil body pillow.

[X] No

[X] Yes

Ah, the joys of memory probing yourself to find odd memories, finding them, and believing they're normal, lol.

*edit- Changed vote, because I figured a deeper probe might allow us to separate those odd memories and realize they're not normal.

Last edited:
Changed vote:
[X] Yes

Ah, the joys of memory probing yourself to find odd memories, finding them, and believing they're normal, lol.

*edit- Changed vote, because I figured a deeper probe might allow us to separate those odd memories and realize they're not normal.

I am seriously undecided. A deeper search could let us discover that there is already significant bleed through and figure out a way to plug the leak and possibly reverse it, or it might widen the hole further and speed up the process.

Really wish we could get some stats on this, if there are hidden stats at all and Flabby isn't just winging it I mean. Both theories are perfectly plausible but both would be fairly bad if we choose the wrong one, either leaving the bleed through to continue or making it worse depending on the result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back