• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[] Let everyone know that emergency is over

tumblr_nr4h3dwVY71ro1no1o2_500.gif

The emergency is never over. The ride never ends!

[X] Let everyone know that emergency is over
[X] Check on your apprentice

[X] Let everyone know that emergency is over

Flabbyknight, You just had Taylor say, "Oh I got a spell to fix Emma from this guy called the betrayer, should I use it?" without saying a word about what the spell is or how it works?

Nonono, FIRST you explain the spell, THEN you mention the name of the guy you got it from... If you mention that at all.

Sigh... New plan, next time we see Mr Nibbles, we have him examine the ritual; that is one of his areas of expertise after all.
And what makes you think my reaction to them is any different? There was a reason my vote for Skidmark was 'kill him in his sleep'.
So Skidmark, who's done worse, gets a much more humane death than anything you've suggested for Emma. Your bias is showing even in your examples that it's not.
tumblr_nr4h3dwVY71ro1no1o2_500.gif

The emergency is never over. The ride never ends!
Have a like purely for the Overlord GIF.

I don't think instructions are very clear in blood.

Yeah, we wrote that in blood and then forgot about it. First thing we do when we next sleep is not check on the ritual we already know is a bad idea, but to effectively strip-mine our soul/mind until we find whatever it is that Grem snuck in with the rock of Masking.

Do we have a malware scanner installed? Too bad Rana got free, she would probably know a way to do that.

So Skidmark, who's done worse, gets a much more humane death than anything you've suggested for Emma. Your bias is showing even in your examples that it's not.

What inhumane deaths? I have suggested exactly one thing, cut her head off with our supernaturally sharp sword that she probably wouldn't even feel before she dies. This is mainly because she has shown to be a wide-scale threat, not only to the general public but also as an effective bomb we're now sitting on, and not simply because I dislike her. If she hadn't contacted to Hive, I would say just make her forget about us her, dress her like a clown-mime, and leave her in the alley behind a gay strip club before contacting her mother to let her know where she is.

Don't lump be into a group I am not in. I don't mind a decent revenge fic but in general my favorite way to deal with Emma is to just make her go away without having the MC having anything to do with it. Since she came after us, I prefer to playing a character that has a brain and that will deal with threats in a way that stops them from becoming more of a threat later. This does not involve letting someone who has both betrayed us as much as she possibly could manage and also became a supernaturally effective mass murderer get really close to us.

First thing we do when we next sleep is not check on the ritual we already know is a bad idea, but to effectively strip-mine our soul/mind until we find whatever it is that Grem snuck in with the rock of Masking.
I keep seeing this idea mentioned, and I have 2 things to say about it:

1: I don't think this is even possible.

2: Are you frikken insane? Yes, lets do damage to the entire structure of a metaphysical place that's the only thing holding back Azathoth's Awakening (alight exaggeration, given Azathoth awakening pretty much means the universe is already dead, but you get my meaning). Seriously, that's BEGGING for worse stuff to happen than whatever Gremthaxel has planned.

I keep seeing this idea mentioned, and I have 2 things to say about it:

1: I don't think this is even possible.

2: Are you frikken insane? Yes, lets do damage to the entire structure of a metaphysical place that's the only thing holding back Azathoth's Awakening (alight exaggeration, given Azathoth awakening pretty much means the universe is already dead, but you get my meaning). Seriously, that's BEGGING for worse stuff to happen than whatever Gremthaxel has planned.

By that I mean don't try to subtly find it because he is far better at it than we are. See my earlier comment about using magic to effectively sand-blast everything to find where it is hiding, subtly hidden things tend to be rather delicate. Yes, it will hurt like a bitch but it's better than letting Grem continue to influence us like this.

This BTW seriously reinforces my extreme distrust of Grem. We just gave an unknown ritual written in blood to our Apprentice, someone who has a very high amount of trust in us and follows our suggestion faithfully, and then forgot about it.

I'm wondering if it will take Aisha performing a ritual that has herself as the virgin sacrifice, a ritual we gave her and thus betraying the trust she has for us, before you realize the Song of Lies was just as much of a mistake as going to the Song of the Heart would have been.

I prefer to playing a character that has a brain and that will deal with threats in a way that stops them from becoming more of a threat later. This does not involve letting someone who has both betrayed us as much as she possibly could manage and also became a supernaturally effective mass murderer get really close to us.
I hate to break this to you, but Emma is so completely mentally handicapped, that the only danger she can cause is if she ran for president.

[X] Today

This BTW seriously reinforces my extreme distrust of Grem. We just gave an unknown ritual written in blood to our Apprentice, someone who has a very high amount of trust in us and follows our suggestion faithfully, and then forgot about it.
Where have you been? That's par for the course for Necros, especially since eating the apple.

[X] Today

I hate to break this to you, but Emma is so completely mentally handicapped, that the only danger she can cause is if she ran for president.

And at the time she was not, we did not even know Emma could force the Queen into one of her thralls.

Besides that, she is still a threat simply by being alive, only more of a passive threat rather than active.

Seriously, does nobody consider what the PRT will use that fantastically potent PR bomb for against us WHEN they find out about it, especially with Piggot, you know the Nilbog survivor, at the helm? I say when because we can't keep secrets worth shit and it's going to slip out at exactly the wrong time to fuck us over, where if we had done the smart thing and just killed her like the omnicidal threat she was, we wouldn't even have to worry about any further issues from her at all.

Where have you been? That's par for the course for Necros, especially since eating the apple.

Yeah but it's much worse than normal. Necros can usually remember things she herself did five minutes ago, she just typically has problems with keeping the current world affairs and not her previous lives in her mind.

She literally cannot remember the name of the guy who kidnapped her father.

Yeah but it's much worse than normal. Necros can usually remember things she herself did five minutes ago, she just typically has problems with keeping the current world affairs and not her previous lives in her mind.
I was going to respond to this, but:
She literally cannot remember the name of the guy who kidnapped her father.
Sure she can. Its Cummerbund.
it looks like my jobs been done for me:D.

And wasn't it chamber-pot?

:p

Yes, but that is in the category of 'current world affairs' and not an action she did, especially not one involving self harm in order to write out a spell for someone we're teaching magic. Magical things written in blood have a tendency to be very much unhealthy for the caster and everyone in the general area and Grem has already shown the ability to do things he is not supposed to be able to do, so you'll forgive me for being heavily suspicious until we figure out what he is or is not able to do in the current situation.

Like say finding out if he is able to plant a subtle compulsion while we are trying to teach our apprentice something, making us write out a ritual in blood that uses her as a virgin sacrifice to summon Grem himself out of his prison. Betrayal! *funny dance in the pile of gore that used to be Aisha*

[X] Take it like a man. Or was it woman? Hmmmm. Take it like whatever gender you currently are.

Your timing is absolutely horrible Flabby. You always post just minutes before I have to leave for work. :p

[X] Take it like a man. Or was it woman? Hmmmm. Take it like whatever gender you currently are.

I kind of want to cheat, but she will not be satisfied if we are not in pain. The damage would also be more severe.

Regardless, maybe someone will see and realize that Glory Girl is an emotional teenager more than a professional hero. Maybe it would be in the news. The Protectorate will probably find out though and interfere with the beating. I can't wait to see what happens.

Hopefully Vicky holds back a little, or this will be a Bad End, lol. Don't think she'll feel quite right about punching a willing recipient though.

This should not be a bad end. This is likely going to be a visit to panacea, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back