• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Blade of super obviously evil curse that only a moron would pick up
I have to

[X] Blade of Paper
wow.... honestly thought I was the only one who would vote for the super obviously evil curse blade. We so are screwed now.
Well, you can always vote for something else.

Also, I get that choosing the curses would make for something spectacular and everything, but really? We have enough stuff in the quest as is. So why do people vote for the one choice that will definitely screw us over? Taylor is screwed up enough. Wouldn't it be more fun to simply navigate the circumstances we created for a while instead of twisting them around even more?

The evil swords are always the most powerful ones.

Last edited:

Remember that looks are deceiving as mentioned, I mean everybody thinks the eye on our floor is terrifying but we know they're really just nice and smiley don't we? Maybe it's like that and we just need to know more to understand they're really nice and friendly?

I don't think that applies if we're the ones creeped out.

Wow. Truly the weaponized papercut is a most powerful tool. Lucky that Taylor can heal. Also, we are now a sword. I think that's... kind of nice? At least we weren't cursed.

AN: Wow I think that is the most votes I have ever gotten... if only a third of them weren't voting for the super obvious trap.

Wait, it was a trap? I thought it was just a sword that grows super-powerful from drinking the blood of your enemies and gives you murderous berserker rage, or something useful and powerful like that.

So since the vote is over, and we're unlikely to ever have this choice of swords again.... Any chance you could tell us what the sword of decay was going to be? That is the one I wanted to vote for. After all, magical blades are designed to be used in battle, and as such rarely last long (destroyed in battle and such). And all magical blades have preservation charms on them to keep them sharp and such, for a magical blade to last long enough to get rusty...
Wait, it was a trap? I thought it was just a sword that grows super-powerful from drinking the blood of your enemies and gives you murderous berserker rage, or something useful and powerful like that.
Yea, do some research, EVERY cursed sword claims it's wielder's life in the end.

It was to obvious a trap to be a trap is my logic, everything else seems to be a subtle trap and subtle traps are always worse.
Errr, doing really dumb stuff is still dumb. Especially in the dreams. Do you remember how Taylor became a fairy? By picking something up from the ground and eating it. That's a stupid thing to do. When the option itself tells you that only a moron would do this, I'd listen. At least when we're in the dreams or dealing with cursed artifacts.

Lazines- I mean each rack had one type of object on it. Yes.

The blade of decay caused things to fall apart after it hit them. So metal would rust, humans would rot, stone would crumble, etc. The blade of paper's thing is being absurdly sharp and cut anything. The thorn blade was a chainsword with each barb being extremely poisons and would make you immune to poison. The thorns along the edge would rotate along the blade.

I never thought anybody would actual vote for the cursed blade so I didn't come up with anything originally, but since so many people voted for it I came up with a pretty good punch to the dick, since I clearly labeled it as a evil cursed object and they would have no one to blame but themselves. The evil blade was hemokinetic. The blood coming out the hilt could be shaped into a spear like object that when touching other blood gives you the ability to control that blood as well. It would also possess and control Taylor at random scenes and make her do really fucked up shit and make her think it was all her.

Damn...I guess the real question is 'Does Tinkertech sedative gas count as poison?' in questioning weather we made the right choice.

Whelp... Only a few questions left...

-Can the paper sword cut Endbringers?
-Does it become useless if it gets wet?
-Can we return to the "Song of Steel" for some armor later?

Yea, do some research, EVERY cursed sword claims it's wielder's life in the end.

Oh yeah, I think all the all evil swords I remember ended with their user dying. Forgot for some reason.

since I clearly labeled it as a evil cursed object and they would have no one to blame but themselves

But it was in Taylor's voice, and her judgements are not exactly reliable. I was just thinking a black sword with a skull on it was the most stylish of the available swords, and it sounded powerful.

Even if it wasn't in character, I'm not normally in the mindset to avoid things because they're labeled evil in games. Morality is subjective, don't judge a book by its cover, don't fear the weapon fear the wielder, etc.

Not a fan of labeling fantasy races evil either, that's pretty racist.

Yeah, like the Drow! They're not evil! It's just that their entire society is based on death, torture, rape, war, and such!

You're just saying because they're black.

Seriously though: All members of a species being pure evil is the most retarded thing to ever come out of fantasy. I can't take it seriously, and I prefer to completely ignore it.

"Who can say? When do things ever start existing? It could have been here since the dawn of time and we simply never noticed before. Or maybe it up showed five seconds ago. The important thing is that I got a cool new sword." you say.

Wow, that was some deep shit.

[X] Scheme the destruction of:
[X] Cobol.

[X] Help the Transporter think up a shuttle system or something

Everyone is still stuck up there.

[X] Get in contact with your apprentice
-[X] "Yeah, we had a small whoopsie and now our invisible base is now a flying invisible base. Haven't had that happen in awhile. Anyway, have you taught yourself how to fly yet? Most new mages try that pretty quickly and then have to figure out the landing spell on the way down. There's not many mages around for a reason."

Last edited:
[X] Help the Transporter think up a shuttle system or something

I wanna touch base with our apprentice... but we really need to take care of the transportation issue, and Transporter's shown she can't be trusted to work completely unsupervised.

I wanna touch base with our apprentice... but we really need to take care of the transportation issue, and Transporter's shown she can't be trusted to work completely unsupervised.

I'm not entirely certain why we can't do both. At least get ahold of her and let her know that the giant gaping hole where our base used to be isn't anything to panic about, it was just a teeny tiny little mistake and we should have the logistics ironed out soon enough and hey we should go check on the progress of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back