• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Go find the doggies

Last edited:
[X] Go look for one of these "Computer" things for the Diviner as an apology for whatever it was we did. She still want's one of those to find information we could use, right?
I like the thought, but want to change the layout.

[] Go find one of these "Comptooter" things for the Diviner. Maybe if you provide her with a suitable offering she'll stop showering herself in vomit. Such a strange girl.

:p

I would also like to remind everyone that the 'doggies' also happens to include the Champion of Dog. You know, the dog chosen to help save mankind? Might be beneficial to get him on board here. What with the existential threat from the bees.

[X] Go find the doggies

I would also like to remind everyone that the 'doggies' also happens to include the Champion of Dog. You know, the dog chosen to help save mankind? Might be beneficial to get him on board here. What with the existential threat from the bees.

[X] Go find the doggies

[X] $10,000
It seems fair, as it is really dangerous and quite unusual job.

[X] $10,000
-[X] If she rejects it, ask how much she wants for the job.

You have slightly more than 3 million. If I remember right he payed them double what ever they grabbed at the bank with a minimum of 50k each and 250k each to attack the fund raiser. I don't think it ever said what he payed for jobs before Taylor joined though.
Did he? I thought he was paying 10k flat, plus matching whatever they managed to get out of the bank with?

Ah your right it was 25k minimum split among them. Why in the world did they rob that bank again? Such a stupid plan.
Because they're retarded teenagers and Lisa is a smooth operator when she's got a gun to her head? It's the only way I can see this working when the amount they're pulling in is like, two months pay at the most.

Lisa interrupted him, "I also got the boss to agree to match us two for one on the haul. We bring in fifteen grand, he pays us thirty. Or he gives us enough money to bring our total up to twenty five, whichever is more in the end. So we could walk away with two thousand dollars and he'd pay us twenty three thou. So as long as we don't wind up in jail, we're guaranteed five thousand dollars apiece, bare minimum."

I went and dug this quote up to back myself up, so I might as well use it.

[X] $10,000

[X] $10,000
-[X] Per person, after all they are a couple.

[X] $10,000

[X] $10,000
-be firm.
Bitch is going to try and challenge our dominance. Rachel's expenses come down to dog food, carry-out, and charity shop clothing. Considering all we are asking of her is to find the bee shaman, it almost seems like too much.

[X] Retreat for now and come up with a plan

I suggest making Mt. Flufflekins a temporary body of Steel and Fire and bringing him along.

Momma's gotta teach her baby how to kick ass.

Maybe see if Squealer has anything she can contribute.

[X] Offer to pay her to attack the hive with you
-[X] $10,000

[X] Sneak in

[X] Retreat for now and come up with a plan
-[X]Leave someone or something behind to watch the place and make sure they don't leave without you knowing.

[X] Send her back.
[X] Retreat for now and come up with a plan.
-[X] Call up the spirit of the temple and have it keep watch on the Bee Shaman and her hive. When we come back it can tell us where the Shaman and the hive are in the temple and the defenses the shaman put in place.

Job:
[X] Offer to pay her to attack the hive with you
-[X] See Plan.

Plan:
[X] Other - Quick strategy session with Hollow Man
-[X] "Hollow Man, same plan as at her house. We go in fast but cautious after a spirit (same as last time, spirit of school if it's level 8 or better, closest level 10 or better spirit if it's not) scouts for us, even if she's set up a new Lodge, it can't be that strong yet (verify with mage-sight), we can't let it get stronger! Also, how much is fair to pay Dire Wolf to help us attack? I paid them $10,000 to track down her new base, but that was only to track it down, is $25,000 reasonable?"

And for some reason, I see the spirit of the school trying be overly affectionate (not that way!) to Taylor to make up for the suffering she'd endured there... and be MORE than willing to help Taylor seek revenge on the one who caused it.

And is the spirit of a place a set level, or do we control the level they're summoned at?

The dog-man moves slowly as he follows the scent. After two hours you find yourself in front of a large building. It reminds you of something but can't think of what. Hmmm. Oh that's right, it's that temple you woke up in. What are the odds? "Jobs done?" asks the Dire Wolf.

And why do I have a feeling Emma's shacked up at Winslow...
Money's still on Winslow though.
And I still think Emma's at Winslow. Though I suppose she might be at Coil's base.

-[X] Call up the spirit of the temple and have it keep watch on the Bee Shaman and her hive. When we come back it can tell us where the Shaman and the hive are in the temple and the defenses the shaman put in place.

--[X] Have the spirit check if this building is going to explode when entered as well. Buildings around here seem to be quite unstable and have a tendency to do that.

Guys, spirits fall apart after a certain distance from us.

Guys, spirits fall apart after a certain distance from us.

Hmmm...call the Transporter and have the base moved near the school?

It's not like she doesn't know that we're after her as is and our wards are alot stronger than hers are.

Hmmm...hey Flabby, what would happen if we got the base over the school and lowered the base until the two wards are interacting? Cataclysmic explosion or will our much stronger wards crush/grind hers down?

We need to call back and let them know that we have found at least where she went from her house, we haven't checked if she is still here though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back