• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Devils + Vampire (Post-DMC 5 X Rosario + Vampire Fanfic)

Random weird question what would happen if Dante and Vergil end up in taimani universe instead of the vampire universe? Oh scale of 1 to cluster fuck how doom would the demons of that universe be?

OK. A few things:

1. If you just wanted to ask me this specifically, you could've just PM'd me. I say this, because you asked this exact same question in my A Hunter's New Home Fic thread. You just replaced Dante and Vergil with Selina.

2. I feel like this would be better asked in the Crazy Crossover Threads. Because if you just want to know how a certain character from another series does in that universe, that's the better place to put it.

3. To answer the question: I don't know. The only thing I know about the world of Asagi comes from the Taimani Hero Quest on this site. And it's from the perspective of a single character, who doesn't really talk much about how strong or otherwise things are in the wider universe. So, I couldn't tell you how Dante and Vergil would fair. The only "Heavy Hitter" I know of in the series is some asshole named Black or something. And people in the Hero Quest thread make him out like he's the #1 Biggest Badass in the setting. So, I don't know.

OK. A few things:

1. If you just wanted to ask me this specifically, you could've just PM'd me. I say this, because you asked this exact same question in my A Hunter's New Home Fic thread. You just replaced Dante and Vergil with Selina.

2. I feel like this would be better asked in the Crazy Crossover Threads. Because if you just want to know how a certain character from another series does in that universe, that's the better place to put it.

3. To answer the question: I don't know. The only thing I know about the world of Asagi comes from the Taimani Hero Quest on this site. And it's from the perspective of a single character, who doesn't really talk much about how strong or otherwise things are in the wider universe. So, I couldn't tell you how Dante and Vergil would fair. The only "Heavy Hitter" I know of in the series is some asshole named Black or something. And people in the Hero Quest thread make him out like he's the #1 Biggest Badass in the setting. So, I don't know.
Individually Black would get fucked in the ass so bad it wouldn't even be funny, but Vergil and Dante together? There's nothing he could do that would save him from annihilation.

I think the Manga was going more for a "Two Souls Become One" kind of thing. It's a common Trope in Japan and Anime. Where people with similar souls/existences fuse into one being with the attributes of both. The primary form of this is, of course, the one popularized by DBZ. But in that case it's more just for a power boost.

In the case of the Manga, I think what they were going for was Moka's mother and herself fusing together to shore up each other's weakness. Inner Moka is strong and a good combatant, but has trouble with empathy and a hard time socializing with people. Plus her cooking ability is literally so bad she creates monsters that try to eat people when she tries to cook. Outer Moka AKA her Mom is kind, caring, and empathetic. Someone who could easily socialize with others. But she doesn't have the combat capability of Inner Moka in her current state.

So, at the end of the Manga, the two fuse into one person. A Moka that is both of them, yet also a new existence. Someone with the empathy of Moka's Mom and the combat prowess of Inner Moka.

Of course, the problem is the Manga does a pretty poor job of presenting this. So it comes across as Moka's Mom essentially replacing the real Moka. When that's probably not what the story/author meant. Note that this is what I got from reading the whole Manga myself.

So basically

not only does her mother live her life for her, she also merges with her literally making sure her daughter isn't the same person anymore. Pretty much replacing a great deal of her daughter with her since she has way more life experience than her. It's pretty fucked up. Would probably remind Vergil of the slave to Mundus part of his life, maybe.

So basically

not only does her mother live her life for her, she also merges with her literally making sure her daughter isn't the same person anymore. Pretty much replacing a great deal of her daughter with her since she has way more life experience than her. It's pretty fucked up. Would probably remind Vergil of the slave to Mundus part of his life, maybe.

Not necessarily.

At least not if we're using the way the author probably meant for it to be taken + how the trope usually goes in Japan.

That being that it's more like what would happen if Goku and Vegeta became Vegito...then stayed that way forever.

Both souls would be so "in-sync" that they just become one singular existence.

Not necessarily.

At least not if we're using the way the author probably meant for it to be taken + how the trope usually goes in Japan.

That being that it's more like what would happen if Goku and Vegeta became Vegito...then stayed that way forever.

Both souls would be so "in-sync" that they just become one singular existence.

I don't know if Vegito is the best example. Like, I get what you are saying, but Chi Chi didn't fall in love with Vegito, she fell in love with Goku. Goku is not Vegito, and the same applies to Bulma and Vegeta's relationship.

In some ways, it reminds me of David Tennant's run as the Doctor in Doctor Who, in the Family of Blood story where he temporarily becomes human, with his own set of memories and life, and that just kinda dies in the Doctor once he opens the pocketwatch.

Over all, this feels more like Vergil, to me, but in reverse. Instead of Vergil being the original, with V and Urizen being the endgoal (as far as Vergil was concerned), it's like V and Urizen being the start, Vergil as the endgoal. Two beings permanently giving up themselves to become another being that ultimately only wants one of them. Actually, while that last part doesn't quite apply to Moka, taking it and my thoughts on Vegito does bring to mind another thing.

Inner Moka didn't feel exactly... wanted... to me. At least as far as Tsukune was concerned. I think he did like her, because she was part of Moka, but he definitely seems closer to the Outer Moka, and Inner Moka... I watched the anime a long ass time ago, and only vaguely remember bits and pieces, but I don't remember much of Inner Moka getting a chance to be loved as herself, though I'm hesitant to commit to that.

Maybe a stronger overall comparison would be to Gem Fusion in Steven Universe?

Inner Moka didn't feel exactly... wanted... to me. At least as far as Tsukune was concerned. I think he did like her, because she was part of Moka, but he definitely seems closer to the Outer Moka, and Inner Moka... I watched the anime a long ass time ago, and only vaguely remember bits and pieces, but I don't remember much of Inner Moka getting a chance to be loved as herself, though I'm hesitant to commit to that.
That might just be because of the anime. Cause in the manga, Inner Moka is the one Tsukune ends up confessing to, though it does happen in her mental space/dream world when they go inside of it.

And she's the one Tsukune gives up his humanity to save in the end.

I don't know if Vegito is the best example. Like, I get what you are saying, but Chi Chi didn't fall in love with Vegito, she fell in love with Goku. Goku is not Vegito, and the same applies to Bulma and Vegeta's relationship.

In some ways, it reminds me of David Tennant's run as the Doctor in Doctor Who, in the Family of Blood story where he temporarily becomes human, with his own set of memories and life, and that just kinda dies in the Doctor once he opens the pocketwatch.

Over all, this feels more like Vergil, to me, but in reverse. Instead of Vergil being the original, with V and Urizen being the endgoal (as far as Vergil was concerned), it's like V and Urizen being the start, Vergil as the endgoal. Two beings permanently giving up themselves to become another being that ultimately only wants one of them. Actually, while that last part doesn't quite apply to Moka, taking it and my thoughts on Vegito does bring to mind another thing.

Maybe a stronger overall comparison would be to Gem Fusion in Steven Universe?
In the anime near the end, the rosary got damaged enough from the constant yanking throughout the series that it stopped working along with Outer Moka, forcing Inner Moka to take the reigns. It was the only time Inner Moka was was put in a situation that doesn't involve swooping in to save the day before leaving, and it was awkward.

They still treat her friendly but it's clear that they're closer to Pinky, showing a clear gap between her and the crew. And her attempts to pursue Tsukune was painful to watch, because of how disinterested Tsukune is. Normally Tsukune would enjoy the attention and affection because he's an asshole that likes to lead on his friends, but he's too sad to even muster up the energy.

The one time Inner Moka gets to hangout with friends and love interest and that's the reception she gets.

A few random things that popped into my head and I want to jot down before I forget:

Regardless of whether or not their 'true forms' are revealed, will people somehow think Dante and Vergil are the original Dante and Vergil, and that the reason they don't match up with the most modern translation/version of the story is because it's poorly translated/misunderstood?

Will we see V again? Like, will Vergil need to go run an errand of some kind, so he splits into V and Ergil, has V pose as the cousin of the twins and sub, and Ergil goes out to complete the task? I just think it would be neat to see, especially if they are open with V being a human Summoner. Would he be considered a Witch even if he technically isn't one?

Also, note on Vergil's perspectives on humans/strength: I don't think Vergil believes Dante is strong because he is human. Certainly, I think Vergil recognizes there is strength in his more human emotions, whereas before he deemed it weakness, but it's not like Dante is strong because he's human. Dante's power comes from being a demon. Vergil's methods of gaining power and ignoring his human side? They worked. To a point. But in the first real fight you're in against him, he kicks your ass. In each game. He got strong. Dante only catches up because Vergil's actions inadvertently give Dante a lot of enemies to fight and improve against, whereas Vergil stagnates. At least, that's my perspective on it.

I usually count the fight at the top of Qlipoth as being Vergil's win, seeing as he still had the strength to get up and fight Nero. And, much like with Mundus, had Vergil been fresh and in top form, he would have kicked Nero's ass.

I don't dislike this characterization of Vergil, I like it a lot, but I wanted to offer my thoughts on Vergil's perspective, at least as far as humanity and his own strength.

That's all I have for now, I think.

A few random things that popped into my head and I want to jot down before I forget:

Regardless of whether or not their 'true forms' are revealed, will people somehow think Dante and Vergil are the original Dante and Vergil, and that the reason they don't match up with the most modern translation/version of the story is because it's poorly translated/misunderstood?

Will we see V again? Like, will Vergil need to go run an errand of some kind, so he splits into V and Ergil, has V pose as the cousin of the twins and sub, and Ergil goes out to complete the task? I just think it would be neat to see, especially if they are open with V being a human Summoner. Would he be considered a Witch even if he technically isn't one?

Also, note on Vergil's perspectives on humans/strength: I don't think Vergil believes Dante is strong because he is human. Certainly, I think Vergil recognizes there is strength in his more human emotions, whereas before he deemed it weakness, but it's not like Dante is strong because he's human. Dante's power comes from being a demon. Vergil's methods of gaining power and ignoring his human side? They worked. To a point. But in the first real fight you're in against him, he kicks your ass. In each game. He got strong. Dante only catches up because Vergil's actions inadvertently give Dante a lot of enemies to fight and improve against, whereas Vergil stagnates. At least, that's my perspective on it.

I usually count the fight at the top of Qlipoth as being Vergil's win, seeing as he still had the strength to get up and fight Nero. And, much like with Mundus, had Vergil been fresh and in top form, he would have kicked Nero's ass.

I don't dislike this characterization of Vergil, I like it a lot, but I wanted to offer my thoughts on Vergil's perspective, at least as far as humanity and his own strength.

That's all I have for now, I think.

1. I can't say anything about V. Some people say that him coming back in a move was a pure gameplay thing, others say it's possible in Lore.

2. As for Vergil, I have to disagree. The Yamato and Rebellion were two swords made to do opposite things. The Yamato splits things in half. Vergil used it to split his Demon Half from his Human Half much like how Sparda split the Demon World from the Human World. And yes, Urizen did become strong and beat up Dante and Nero...but his issue is that at the end of the day he was static. Cause the only thing he wanted was power. Nothing else was really driving him. Just a search for power which made him not grow or change at all. It's why Nero was able to injure him long before he got his Devil Trigger. Even if it's just a bit, Nero who is mostly human (I think Nero would be 1/3rd Devil since his father is a half Devil and his mother is a Human) managed to overcome Urizen in some way. Yeah he got beat up later, but the fact that Urizen had to even get up to fight Nero when he should've been able to beat Nero while sitting down shows how Nero has grown in spite of everything.

In contrast, the Rebellion pulls things together. It fuses two into one. Demon and Human into a single whole. All those times Dante seemed to get stronger after getting stabbed with Rebellion? That was on purpose. Every time he got stabbed, his Demon and Human Halves were pulled closer together, giving him more power. Until, eventually, DMC 5 where he used it to fuse his sword with the Devil Sword Sparda and gained Sin Devil Trigger. A power that, by the game's own admission, has made it so Dante now truly surpasses his father Sparda. This wouldn't have been possible without his human half. If Dante was simply a pure Demon, none of this would've worked for him. Rebellion wouldn't do anything for him. And when he fought Urizen the 2nd Time, he beat his ass so bad that Urizen had to retreat to get the Fruit. And even after he ate it and healed up from his last fight (you can't tell me his skin becoming like a Kamen Rider Villain isn't him healing from the last fight) Dante still beat him.

They make it very clear that, after Dante fused his Human and Demon halves together, he's far surpassed Urizen in terms of power. Something that couldn't be done without his human half. And this has happened time and time again. DMC 3: Vergil beats up Dante. Dante gets stabbed with Rebellion and grows stronger. Comes back and beats Vergil who has given up on his human side. DMC 1: Vergil has been turned into a full demon by Mundus. He gets his ass kicked, multiple times by Dante, until they have one last fight where he is beaten for good. Now, DMC 5, Vergil gives up his Human Half and focuses sole on his Demon Half. He focuses his all into gaining power and beats up Dante. Then Dante fuses his Human and Demon Halves together, and kicks Urizen's ass. It isn't until after V fuses with Urizen and Vergil accepts his Human Half that he gains his own SDT. Which shows that he, too, has surpassed his father Sparda. Only then do he and Dante fight on even ground. Even then Vergil still gets his ass kicked by his son. Tired or not, he was going just as hard against Nero as he was Dante. Especially on higher difficulties and repeat playthroughs, where you don't have a recharging DT Gauge as Nero. And Nero, a mostly Human Man that only JUST fully unlocked his Demon Third after having lost it for who knows how long, still beat him.

Note I'm not necessarily saying that Dante and Vergil would be just as strong as pure humans. I'm sayin that, according to the game world and otherwise, the two wouldn't be nearly as strong without BOTH HALVES. That's the point of the game. It isn't that their Demon Halves or Human Halves are stronger. It's that the two together form something that can surpass everything else.

I'm not saying you're wrong either. If you want to believe that about Vergi's characterization, go ahead. I'm not here to necessarily convince you otherwise.

But the above is what I'm going with here for this fic. The humanity of the two brothers is important in both power and character. Heck, it's literally in the title. Devil May Cry represents the humanity in Devils.

Also, note on Vergil's perspectives on humans/strength: I don't think Vergil believes Dante is strong because he is human.
I believe this has actually been answered in official DMC material.
The DMC manga dove deep into the mindset and experiences that V went through after splitting from Urizen/Vergil, as well as all the symbolism the three contracted demons (technically 4 in the beginning) represented in him, his traumas.

In the manga (which isn't action genre btw), V goes through a lot, and I mean a lot of character development, and to an extent, learns to really understand what being human entails. I think it's a great read, and you should check it out.
And fundamentally, I think that Vergil is way more V than Urizen by the end.
V united/reabsorbed Urizen by the end not only because he was dying, but also because both halves were united in the desire to defeat Dante more than anything else. If Vergil didn't believe that reuniting his humanity and demon selves would strengthen him enough, he wouldn't even have considered it by then.

Chapter 10.1
When Saizo woke up, he was unable to see anything. His entire body felt like it got hit by a runaway freight train. He groaned in pain while trying to get his feet under him. Yet, for some reason, he couldn't feel his arms or legs. He could tell they were still there. He just couldn't move them for some reason And, based on the feeling on his face...

"Did someone blindfold me?" he spoke aloud, part of him hoping that whoever did it heard him. Maybe it would make them panic and get the blindfold off. He could still move his head at least. So he lifted it and shouted out, "Hey! Whoever did this better let me go! If you do, I promise to make it painless."

Silence was the only response.

"I know someone's out there! Say something ya piece of shit!"

More silence.

He growled while preparing to speak again, but he felt something prick the back of his neck. A warm liquid fell down his neck. He recognized the familiar scent of blood.

"Ah, good. You shut up. I was getting annoyed," the voice sounded light and playful. Like whatever was happening was a game to it. Saizo tried to turn his head but felt the sharp object press deeper into his neck.

"Tell us what happened in your fight," a different voice, one deeper and with a serious tone compared to the other. But it had an edge to it that made a shiver run up Saizo's spine. The voice spoke again, "Do you remember how your opponent fought?"

"What...you mean that fucking Teacher's Assistant? Why? Is he here? Tell him to come over here so I-"

More pressure and more blood.

"Answer the questions. Before I get bored and split your neck open like a fat cow in a slaughterhouse."

Now thoroughly aware of the situation he was in, Saizo felt much of his pride and arrogance desert him. He started to speak, "I-I don't know nothing! What the fuck do you want me to say?"

"How did he fight? What weapon did he use? What powers?"

"I don't fucking know! He just turned read a couple of times. Then it feels like I'm trying to cut through something...harder than steel somehow. Then he punches me once and it sends me flying!"

"That's it?"

"The fuck you expecting me to say? It wasn't exactly a drawn out fight. I don't know what that guy is, but he's gotta be double or triple S at least. Why the fuck do you care anyway? Who the hell-"

Saizo felt something hit him on the back of the head. Then everything went blank again.

"I told you this was going to be a waste of time," Kiria said while dragging the unconscious Saizo away with one hand. His other was slowly shifting from its organic blade form back into a normal arm. He stared at Kaneshiro's back as the two walked through the empty forest and back towards the school. He walked with a swagger to his step as he followed behind, a smug smile permanently on his face. His voice carried that smugness in his tone of voice, "This guy didn't just got beaten. He got humiliated. And he's too stupid to try to analyze anything about his opponent."

"It wasn't completely useless," the Student Council President said, adjusting his glasses as he led the way back to the school, "We have added onto our growing pool of insight into these two brothers."

"Sure we have," Kiria didn't sound convinced. He tapped his chin with a finger from his now normal hand, "Lets see, what do we know? We know that both of the brothers are sharp and can see me even when I'm trying to hide. We know that the blue one is on a hair trigger and has a sword that can slow my regeneration. We know that both of them are aware of our plans, even if they don't know what they are. Oh, and the red one turns red when he does something with his powers. That about right?"

Kaneshiro turned around and raised an eyebrow at Kiria, "Is something bothering you, Kiria? You sounds uncharacteristically upset about all this."

Kiria waved Kaneshiro's words off, "Oh, no, no. I'm not upset. Really. Not like thinking about how strong those two are individually is enough to send shivers down my spine or anything. Not at all!"

Kaneshiro sent a glare Kiria's way. Kiria raised his hand up placatingly, speaking with a playful tone in his voice, "Scary~! You've got a scary look on your face, Kaneshiro! Don't worry. I'm not getting cold feet or anything. It's just something I've been thinking about a lot."

"Then you would do well to stop," Kaneshiro said as he began to walk again, "No matter how strong the two of them are, they won't be able to stop us. Vergil has stated that he doesn't wish to get in our way as long as we leave him alone, and Dante won't be able to do anything until it's too late. Our plans will already come to fruition."

Kiria nodded his head in response to Kaneshiro's words. But, despite what his comrade said, he couldn't help the pit of doubt that had formed in his stomach. His right hand still throbbed from when it was cut off by that strange weapon. He wasn't sure what it was about that sword, or the way that Vergil person wielded it. But his body, something that could usually recover any wound easily, couldn't seem to adapt to a wound from this weapon. Most injuries he suffered only took a few minutes to heal. Even those inflicted by magic or Yokai Power. But that weapon? The wound it inflicted?

Two hours.

It had taken two full hours for him to heal from.

And, for some reason, he could tell that it wasn't going to change. His cells couldn't adapt to whatever it was the weapon did to him.

He didn't know how he knew it. He just did.

And that made him understand something: Vergil could kill him.

For good.

And whenever he thought of that, he could always feels two emotions towards it.

Excitement...and genuine fear.

"So, you've learned nothing?" Mikogami asked the Bus Driver who was standing in front of his desk.

Nurai shook his head, "Nothing at all. I've called up every contact I've got in the human and Youkai world. Not a single person or monster has heard of 'The Sons Of Sparda'. Nor who or what this 'Dark Knight Sparda' is or was."

Mikogami hummed, drumming his fingers against his desk, "Then what about the two themselves? I'd imagine twin monster brothers as strong as those two would make some waves. Especially in the human world. They don't seem like the types to keep themselves beneath others' radar."

"You'd think that, but no," Nurai shook his head again, replacing his cigar with a new one. He lit it with his lighter and blew a ring of smoke out of his nose before he continued, "Couldn't find a single thing about a Dante or Vergil either. Well, nothing that wasn't about a certain duo that supposedly traversed the nine circles of Hell."

"Hmm...do you think-"

"Nope. They'd be older than either of us if they were one of those two."

"Good point," Mikogami leaned back in his seat, "Lets put the question of who they are to the side for now. Instead, do you have any ideas as to what they could be?"

"You mean the kind of Yokai? My best guess? Oni," Nurai took his cigar from his mouth and tapped a finger on Mikogami's desk, "They match up pretty well. Dante wears red, is energetic, tends to be impulsive, and usually acts based on his emotions. Guy came up to me and had me get him Pizza from the human world just cause he was craving it. So, he certainly fits that mold."

"And his brother is the exact opposite. Cool, collected, quiet, and clearly the more thoughtful of the two," Mikogami replied as the image began to take shape in his head. He nodded, "If you're right, then we may need to stock up on sake."

"For the brothers to keep them docile, or for yourself when they start giving you headaches?"

Both men shared knowing smiles.

Nurai tilted his head while putting his cigar back in his mouth, "Good to talk with ya some more, old friend. 'Fraid I need to get back to work though."

"As do I. We'll talk later, Nurai. And keep me informed in case you learn anything new," Mikogami waved goodbye to the Bus Driver. Nurai did the same, walking through the only door that lead in and out of Mikogami's room.

For a few moments, Mikogami was alone with his thoughts. His mind went back towards his various plans. He had made good progress on speaking with the governmental official of Japan. It would take a bit more work, but he was certain he could get them to listen to him if the worst case scenario came to pass.

He also hadn't heard anything from Anti-Thesis so far. But he doubted that would last forever. Those troublemakers would make their move sooner or later. And when they did, he would be ready to take care of them. Hopefully.

Then there was his biggest gamble: Tsukune Aono. That human boy that he had let into the school. He could only hope that the child managed to survive his years at this school. His survival was tantamount towards proving coexistence between humans and monsters was possible. However, he knew he couldn't do much to help the human teenager. Any hint of favoritism from him may cause complications. Either with the young lad or the rest of the school. He would have to watch from the shadows and-

The door to his office was forced open with a loud bang.

Mikogami looked up just as Vergil stomped into the room. His eyes glowered at Mikogami as he made his way across the room. Mikogami put forth an image of calm, but one of his hands went to one of the Holy Locks on his body. Just in case.

"Patron Librarian Vergil," Mikogami said as the older Sparda brother stopped in front of his desk. He smiled up at the blue-clothed man, "Can I help you with something?"

"What did you do to the vampire named Moka Akashiya?" Vergil's question was clear and concise.

Mikogami didn't let his surprise show on his face. He merely smiled wider, "Why, whatever do you mean? Who exactly is thi-"

"Do not try to deflect, demon," Vergil raised his Yamato but didn't take it from its scabbard, "I am in no mood for your games. Answer my questions or else."

Mikogami's grip on his Holy Lock tightened. In his mind he was already thinking about what to do if Vergil pulled his sword. He knew the man was fast, skilled with his weapon, and strong. Extremely strong. If he made one wrong move, he could end up on the floor bleeding from ten different cuts before he could blink. But if he could get the first move off, he could possible trap Vergil in a barrier and hold him in place to get off a blow of his own.

The two stared each other down.

The tension in the air thickened with each passing second.

Then it was cut in twain as Dante appeared and pushed Vergil out the way. His easygoing smile helped to calm Mikogami down, "Sorry about that, Gramps. Told you my brother was a bit trigger happy. Don't let it get to ya though. If he tried anything, I'd give him a good spanking as punishment."

Shit...again?

Sorry everyone. Didn't mean to take so long. It's just been hard for me to get myself to sit down and write recently.

Hopefully this Sub-Chapter makes up for it.

Last edited:
Hopefully this Sub-Chapter makes up for it.
You mean dom-chapter? xD

Anyway, amusing to see half-devils being mistaken to be oni, it makes way too much sense. I don't remember if Rosario + Vampire have shuten doji somewhere in the lore, but it's even more similar to Dante, especially since he was originally a human.
Even if they both should know better for Oni isn't known to be subtle in hiding their nature and prefer blunt weapons.

And Vergil with Dante playing bad cop, good cop, lol.

You mean dom-chapter? xD

Anyway, amusing to see half-devils being mistaken to be oni, it makes way too much sense. I don't remember if Rosario + Vampire have shuten doji somewhere in the lore, but it's even more similar to Dante, especially since he was originally a human.
Even if they both should know better for Oni isn't known to be subtle in hiding their nature and prefer blunt weapons.

And Vergil with Dante playing bad cop, good cop, lol.
To be fair it a pretty good guess since he doesn't know anything about DMC version of hell. Though the moment one of them DT it will be pretty clear they aren't oni lol

Chapter 10: Mikogami Tells All
When Saizo woke up, he was unable to see anything. His entire body felt like it got hit by a runaway freight train. He groaned in pain while trying to get his feet under him. Yet, for some reason, he couldn't feel his arms or legs. He could tell they were still there. He just couldn't move them for some reason And, based on the feeling on his face...

"Did someone blindfold me?" he spoke aloud, part of him hoping that whoever did it heard him. Maybe it would make them panic and get the blindfold off. He could still move his head at least. So he lifted it and shouted out, "Hey! Whoever did this better let me go! If you do, I promise to make it painless."

Silence was the only response.

"I know someone's out there! Say something ya piece of shit!"

More silence.

He growled while preparing to speak again, but he felt something prick the back of his neck. A warm liquid fell down his neck. He recognized the familiar scent of blood.

"Ah, good. You shut up. I was getting annoyed," the voice sounded light and playful. Like whatever was happening was a game to it. Saizo tried to turn his head but felt the sharp object press deeper into his neck.

"Tell us what happened in your fight," a different voice, one deeper and with a serious tone compared to the other. But it had an edge to it that made a shiver run up Saizo's spine. The voice spoke again, "Do you remember how your opponent fought?"

"What...you mean that fucking Teacher's Assistant? Why? Is he here? Tell him to come over here so I-"

More pressure and more blood.

"Answer the questions. Before I get bored and split your neck open like a fat cow in a slaughterhouse."

Now thoroughly aware of the situation he was in, Saizo felt much of his pride and arrogance desert him. He started to speak, "I-I don't know nothing! What the fuck do you want me to say?"

"How did he fight? What weapon did he use? What powers?"

"I don't fucking know! He just turned read a couple of times. Then it feels like I'm trying to cut through something...harder than steel somehow. Then he punches me once and it sends me flying!"

"That's it?"

"The fuck you expecting me to say? It wasn't exactly a drawn out fight. I don't know what that guy is, but he's gotta be double or triple S at least. Why the fuck do you care anyway? Who the hell-"

Saizo felt something hit him on the back of the head. Then everything went blank again.

"I told you this was going to be a waste of time," Kiria said while dragging the unconscious Saizo away with one hand. His other was slowly shifting from its organic blade form back into a normal arm. He stared at Kaneshiro's back as the two walked through the empty forest and back towards the school. He walked with a swagger to his step as he followed behind, a smug smile permanently on his face. His voice carried that smugness in his tone of voice, "This guy didn't just got beaten. He got humiliated. And he's too stupid to try to analyze anything about his opponent."

"It wasn't completely useless," the Student Council President said, adjusting his glasses as he led the way back to the school, "We have added onto our growing pool of insight into these two brothers."

"Sure we have," Kiria didn't sound convinced. He tapped his chin with a finger from his now normal hand, "Lets see, what do we know? We know that both of the brothers are sharp and can see me even when I'm trying to hide. We know that the blue one is on a hair trigger and has a sword that can slow my regeneration. We know that both of them are aware of our plans, even if they don't know what they are. Oh, and the red one turns red when he does something with his powers. That about right?"

Kaneshiro turned around and raised an eyebrow at Kiria, "Is something bothering you, Kiria? You sounds uncharacteristically upset about all this."

Kiria waved Kaneshiro's words off, "Oh, no, no. I'm not upset. Really. Not like thinking about how strong those two are individually is enough to send shivers down my spine or anything. Not at all!"

Kaneshiro sent a glare Kiria's way. Kiria raised his hand up placatingly, speaking with a playful tone in his voice, "Scary~! You've got a scary look on your face, Kaneshiro! Don't worry. I'm not getting cold feet or anything. It's just something I've been thinking about a lot."

"Then you would do well to stop," Kaneshiro said as he began to walk again, "No matter how strong the two of them are, they won't be able to stop us. Vergil has stated that he doesn't wish to get in our way as long as we leave him alone, and Dante won't be able to do anything until it's too late. Our plans will already come to fruition."

Kiria nodded his head in response to Kaneshiro's words. But, despite what his comrade said, he couldn't help the pit of doubt that had formed in his stomach. His right hand still throbbed from when it was cut off by that strange weapon. He wasn't sure what it was about that sword, or the way that Vergil person wielded it. But his body, something that could usually recover any wound easily, couldn't seem to adapt to a wound from this weapon. Most injuries he suffered only took a few minutes to heal. Even those inflicted by magic or Yokai Power. But that weapon? The wound it inflicted?

Two hours.

It had taken two full hours for him to heal from.

And, for some reason, he could tell that it wasn't going to change. His cells couldn't adapt to whatever it was the weapon did to him.

He didn't know how he knew it. He just did.

And that made him understand something: Vergil could kill him.

For good.

And whenever he thought of that, he could always feels two emotions towards it.

Excitement...and genuine fear.

"So, you've learned nothing?" Mikogami asked the Bus Driver who was standing in front of his desk.

Nurai shook his head, "Nothing at all. I've called up every contact I've got in the human and Youkai world. Not a single person or monster has heard of 'The Sons Of Sparda'. Nor who or what this 'Dark Knight Sparda' is or was."

Mikogami hummed, drumming his fingers against his desk, "Then what about the two themselves? I'd imagine twin monster brothers as strong as those two would make some waves. Especially in the human world. They don't seem like the types to keep themselves beneath others' radar."

"You'd think that, but no," Nurai shook his head again, replacing his cigar with a new one. He lit it with his lighter and blew a ring of smoke out of his nose before he continued, "Couldn't find a single thing about a Dante or Vergil either. Well, nothing that wasn't about a certain duo that supposedly traversed the nine circles of Hell."

"Hmm...do you think-"

"Nope. They'd be older than either of us if they were one of those two."

"Good point," Mikogami leaned back in his seat, "Lets put the question of who they are to the side for now. Instead, do you have any ideas as to what they could be?"

"You mean the kind of Yokai? My best guess? Oni," Nurai took his cigar from his mouth and tapped a finger on Mikogami's desk, "They match up pretty well. Dante wears red, is energetic, tends to be impulsive, and usually acts based on his emotions. Guy came up to me and had me get him Pizza from the human world just cause he was craving it. So, he certainly fits that mold."

"And his brother is the exact opposite. Cool, collected, quiet, and clearly the more thoughtful of the two," Mikogami replied as the image began to take shape in his head. He nodded, "If you're right, then we may need to stock up on sake."

"For the brothers to keep them docile, or for yourself when they start giving you headaches?"

Both men shared knowing smiles.

Nurai tilted his head while putting his cigar back in his mouth, "Good to talk with ya some more, old friend. 'Fraid I need to get back to work though."

"As do I. We'll talk later, Nurai. And keep me informed in case you learn anything new," Mikogami waved goodbye to the Bus Driver. Nurai did the same, walking through the only door that lead in and out of Mikogami's room.

For a few moments, Mikogami was alone with his thoughts. His mind went back towards his various plans. He had made good progress on speaking with the governmental official of Japan. It would take a bit more work, but he was certain he could get them to listen to him if the worst case scenario came to pass.

He also hadn't heard anything from Anti-Thesis so far. But he doubted that would last forever. Those troublemakers would make their move sooner or later. And when they did, he would be ready to take care of them. Hopefully.

Then there was his biggest gamble: Tsukune Aono. That human boy that he had let into the school. He could only hope that the child managed to survive his years at this school. His survival was tantamount towards proving coexistence between humans and monsters was possible. However, he knew he couldn't do much to help the human teenager. Any hint of favoritism from him may cause complications. Either with the young lad or the rest of the school. He would have to watch from the shadows and-

The door to his office was forced open with a loud bang.

Mikogami looked up just as Vergil stomped into the room. His eyes glowered at Mikogami as he made his way across the room. Mikogami put forth an image of calm, but one of his hands went to one of the Holy Locks on his body. Just in case.

"Patron Librarian Vergil," Mikogami said as the older Sparda brother stopped in front of his desk. He smiled up at the blue-clothed man, "Can I help you with something?"

"What did you do to the vampire named Moka Akashiya?" Vergil's question was clear and concise.

Mikogami didn't let his surprise show on his face. He merely smiled wider, "Why, whatever do you mean? Who exactly is thi-"

"Do not try to deflect, demon," Vergil raised his Yamato but didn't take it from its scabbard, "I am in no mood for your games. Answer my questions or else."

Mikogami's grip on his Holy Lock tightened. In his mind he was already thinking about what to do if Vergil pulled his sword. He knew the man was fast, skilled with his weapon, and strong. Extremely strong. If he made one wrong move, he could end up on the floor bleeding from ten different cuts before he could blink. But if he could get the first move off, he could possible trap Vergil in a barrier and hold him in place to get off a blow of his own.

The two stared each other down.

The tension in the air thickened with each passing second.

Then it was cut in twain as Dante appeared and pushed Vergil out the way. His easygoing smile helped to calm Mikogami down, "Sorry about that, Gramps. Told you my brother was a bit trigger happy. Don't let it get to ya though. If he tried anything, I'd give him a good spanking as punishment."

Vergil glowered at Dante, poking him in the side with the Yamato's pommel. Dante didn't act like it bothered him, putting one of his elbows on Mikogami's table and leaning his head into the palm of his hand. Mikogami, feeling the tension in the room disappear, let go of the Holy Lock. He sighed and shook his head, "Yes. I see now that you weren't...joking about that. But, whatever could've caused him such distress?"

"That's actually something I agree with my brother about. I'm pretty sure you know exactly what it is. And don't try denying it," Dante held up his other hand. He began to count off on his fingers as he spoke, "This school is completely undetectable by humans unless they get an invitation to it. But, somehow, a human teen's parents just so happen to run into a random monk that dropped an invitation onto the floor for him. Parents who just so happened to be looking for a high school for their son, and were desperate enough to not question the situation at all. Said human then runs into a vampire who wears a rosary, and can take it off of her to turn her into a silver haired form."

Dante pushed himself off of Mikogami's desk and shook his head, "One of those things happening? Random chance. Two of those things happening? Coincidence. But all those things happening in sequence? All to the the same kid? Within a few days? Yeah, that's evidence of things being planned out and manipulated. And in our line of work, the only people who do this level of planning are old guys with too much time on their hands and something to hide, or monsters who are planning to take over the world and have waited hundreds of years to do so. So, Gramps..."

Dante placed both of his hands on Mikogami's desk. His smile was thin and predatory as he spoke, "..why the heck are you trying to make a bunch of kids do your dirty work, huh?"

Mikogami stared at Dante with surprise clearly present on his shadowed face. He let out a brief chuckle, "You are more perceptive than I expected, Dante."

"Eh, I've just been around the block enough to see through stuff like this. Same with Vergil over there," Dante jerked his thumb at his brother. Vergil simply cut his eyes at Mikogami.

The headmaster nodded then leaned back in his chair, "Would I be correct in assuming neither of you will leave this room unless I tell the truth?" Both Dante and Vergil nodded. Mikogami sighed, "Fine then. But I hope you don't mind listening to an old man ramble."

"Being honest, I'm kind of surprised you're just telling us. This is usually the part where you say 'you'd never understand' and then try to fight us," Dante said, grabbing a chair leg with his foot and pulling it over to himself. He then sat down before grabbing another with a hand and tossing it to Vergil, "Heads up, Verg!"

Vergil caught the flying chair with a hand then placed it down in front of the desk. He spoke in a frustrated tone as he sat down, "Be warned that if you try to lead us astray, demon, we will not hesitate to put you down."

"I expected that. What do you two want to know?"

"Everything," Vergil was quick to say.

"Within reason. Still got other stuff we need to do," Dante pointed out.

Mikogami nodded. Then he began to tell them. About how he and two others defeated the legendary Alucard. About how Moka's mother was forced to seal away the monster at the cost of her own life. About her daughter and what the rosary around her neck truly was. About how he was hoping Tsukune would be the one to prove monsters and humans can live together in harmony. About his own role in all of this.

"As it stands," he said, placing both of his hands on the table, "as long as the seal keeping the Outer Moka alive remains intact, Alucard will stay slumbering. However, as time goes on and the rosary is removed, the seal will weaken. And awakening will come closer and closer. When that day comes, I plan to be ready to face him and ensure the survival of both the Youkai and Human Worlds."

Dante and Vergil stared at Mikogami with indifferent looks on their faces. Each had remained quiet during the demon's explanation. Dante because he wanted to hear the whole thing. Vergil because he was trying to see if the demon was lying to them. Mikogami waved his hand at the two, "Only you two, the Bus Driver, and myself know of any of this. Right now, I'm just waiting for Anti-Thesis to make their move, while watching over the Aono boy. So, any questions?"

Dante raised his hand, "Yeah, I've got one. What the hell is wrong with you?"

At Mikogami's surprise, Dante tapped a finger against the man's desk, "Gramps, based on what you just told us, a lot of deadly battles are gonna be heading this world's way. And, rather than try to get together a bunch of people who actually know what the fuck their doing, you're just gonna sit back and let a bunch of teenagers who aren't even out of high school handle your shit for you? Without telling them anything, or giving them a single boon to help keep them safe? Just gonna send them up shit's creek without a paddle?"

"They are our future, Dante. They need to be able to handle the hardships that come with that burden."

"Yeah, so what? That excuses you leaving them to handle their own shit without even a lick of guidance? We're not talking about fighters here, Gramps. We're talking about kids. Kids that should be allowed to be kids. Not groomed into hardened warriors," Dante's jovial expression was gone. In its place was a hard frown that stared into Mikogami's eyes, unwavering in its judgment of the old demon.

Mikogami shook his head, "Then, please, tell me where I can find some that could take their place? I doubt there are many out there able to do what needs to be done to stop a monster like Alucard. Only someone of his line with a human who truly loves her could handle such a beast. I should know. I fought him with my two best friends and we barely managed to defeat him." He felt his chest throb at the memory of the battle with Alucard.

Dante smiled, "What are you talking about, Gramps? You're lookin' at 'em."

"Excuse me?"

Dante stood up and posed, "Allow me to properly introduce myself. Dante, owner, proprietor, and employee of the Devil May Cry business! We're professional demon, devil, and monster hunters! If there's a monster you need slain, then just call our name! And we just got our new member. My very own brother, Vergil!"

"I am not affiliated with your business," Vergil said without a hint of hesitation.

"Ah, don't be like that, Vergil. You'll bring your dear brother to tears," Dante put an arm around Vergil's shoulder. Vergil shoved him away with the Yamato. Dante rubbed at his side but didn't look worse for ware.

Mikogami tilted his head, "Forgive me, but I doubt the two of you alone could defeat Alucard. He is...he is the original Shinzo Vampire. A being unlike any other. The only person I know of who could even match him was Moka's mother, Akasha."

"That's cause you've never met us. Trust me, Gramps. We've dealt with plenty of monsters that were supposedly strong enough to end the world ten times over. Killed them too," Dante boasted with a smile on his face.

Mikogami hummed. Then he shrugged, "Well, if you're certain. I wouldn't say no to new allies. Though, for now, could I ask that you keep your operations to this school? I still have work to do with getting the human governments on my side. It's the only way to ensure casualties are kept to minimum should Alucard ever awaken."

"Fine by me. Gives me time to train Lover Boy to get him ready for what's to come. Oh, and no promises on keeping all of this secret from him. If he asks me what's going on, I'm gonna tell him," Dante said with a hint of finality in his tone.

Mikogami let out a frustrated sigh. Then he turned to Vergil, "And your thoughts on all of this?"

"I care little for any of it. You can deal with your conspiracies, Ancient Vampires, and secret organizations yourself," Vergil waved his hand through the air dismissively. Then he focused his gaze onto Mikogami, "All I care for it what you have done to Moka Akashiya. You have not simply created a secondary personality. You have implanted the soul of Moka's mother into her body. The outer form is merely a clone of her mother."

Mikogami was actually taken aback by Vergil's declaration. Even Dante looked shocked by his brother's words. Knowing that both were shocked by his words, Vergil explained, "While I examined the rosary, I noticed that there was still a soul within the object. One that refused to converse with me but was there nonetheless. If this was simply a seal meant to keep Moka Akashiya's memories or original personality locked away, then a soul within the rosary would be unneeded. It would be superfluous and run the risk of one soul dominating the other."

Vergil leaned forward and pressed his hands together, "In addition, while Moka Akashiya's true form did have some power, the soul within the rosary was far stronger. But its strength had weakened over time, and its general demeanor was ill suited to combat. I was unsure of who's soul it could be, until you explained that Akasha Bloodriver was Moka Akashiya's mother. If Alucard was as dangerous as you say he is, and Akasha Bloodriver was able to put him to sleep, then it would be trivial for someone such as her to live on in such a way."

Dante whistled, "Wow. Go Vergil. I knew something was up with that rosary, but I didn't even consider your idea. Leave it to my brother to know all there is to know about souls and splitting them."

Vergil huffed but a smug grin did pull at his lips. He turned back to the still stunned Mikogami. Pushing his hair back, Vergil spoke, "Do not worry. I don't plan to inform Moka Akashiya of the truth. However, know this; I am not going to simply allow such a thing to stand. Moka Akashiya deserves to live the life she wishes to have. Not the life her mother wishes to have. That is all."

Vergil stood up from his chair and turned to walk out of the office. Mikogami called for him to wait, but Vergil ignored him and left through the still open door. Dante looked towards Mikogami, shrugged, then followed his brother out. As he left, he pointed two finger guns at Mikogami, "Don't ya worry too much, Gramps. Me and brother know what we're doing. You just keep looking pretty, and don't keel over on us before it's all over. Talk to ya later."

With that the two brothers were out of his office.

Mikogami blinked.

"Hmm, well, I suppose them being Oni is out of the question. No Oni would be smart enough to figure all that out," Mikogami shook his head with a sigh. A hand went to his head, "Looks like I will be needing that sake to help with this headache."

"Soooooooo, what exactly is your plan, brother of mine?" Dante asked Vergil as the two left the headmaster's abode. Dante held up his hands and made a chopping motion, "Gonna go cut Fangs in two and get those souls split from each other?"

"No. That would be foolish," Vergil said without looking at Dante.

Dante raised an eyebrow, "How so? Isn't that what you did for yourself?"

"When I did it to myself, I split my human half from my demon half. While separate, both parts were still 'me' in a way. The only side effect being that my human half was slowly dying due to the separation," Vergil lifted the Yamato up with a frown on his face, "Moka Akashiya's circumstances are different. The souls are two different beings that share a body. When the rosary is around her neck, the soul of her mother is in control. When the rosary is removed, the original Moka Akashiya is in control. If I were to simply split them with the Yamato, at least one soul would be left without a body."

"And we don't want that cause the soul would vanish into the ether, dying for good?" Dante ventured. At Vergil's nod he sighed, "Can't be easy, can it? So, what is your plan?"

"As of now? Gather materials. I'll need 35 liters of water, 20 kilograms of coal, 4 liters of ammonia, 1.5 kilograms of lime...," Vergil started to mumble as he continued counting off the materials he'd need.

Dante simply smiled and left his brother to his pondering.

Welp, now they knew the score.

All that's left was to watch out for those Anti-Thesis guys, get Lover Boy ready for a fight, and beat up that Alucard guy when he showed up.

Shouldn't be too hard.

...Maybe he could get the Bus Driver to get him a sundae next time?

Finally got it done. I hope you all enjoyed. Next Chapter is when Kuramu shows up, and she's gonna find that the Sparda Brothers don't care for her tricks.

Mikogami: "There is a Possible world ending threat on the way, and I have no real way to stop it, only slow it down."
Dante: "Ah, is it Tuesday already?"
Vergil: "No, foolish brother, this threat is at LEAST Thursday level."
Dante: "Now that I think about it, that seems more accurate."
Mikogami: *Confused Staring*

Vergil better double-, triple- and quadruple-check his numbers before he goes through with that.

The last time a pair of brothers tried to use alchemy to revive a mother it didn't go so well…

To give him some credit, he's not trying to bring someone back from the dead. Just make a body.

Vergil better double-, triple- and quadruple-check his numbers before he goes through with that.

The last time a pair of brothers tried to use alchemy to revive a mother it didn't go so well…
The Elrics failed because they didn't account for the soul and focused entirely on the body.

Vergil at least knows the full equation and is a bit of a perfectionist, so the only way he'll fail is from outside factors messing with the process.

Chapter 11.1
Two Days Later

The doors to the Youkai Academy library opened and closed as students entered and exited. Now that the school year had some what started, the more diligent students were attempting to get a head start on their reading assignments. The less diligent were simply looking for a place to relax and try to forget about their homework assignments for a bit. Though these types usually left the library early after being reprimanded by the new Head Librarian. However, three students in particular were standing outside and to the left of the library door. They were huddled together, trying to appear subtle...and failing at it.

"OK, everyone remember the plan?" the leader of the trio of male students said as he turned to his two companions. He wore the standard greenish Youkai Academy uniform, but with a white coat hanging off his back. On it the kanji for "Battle" stood proudly in red ink. The student was taller than his companions but he was on the leaner side. His muscles were nearly non-existant at a glance.

His two companions were mirror images of him. With the main difference being one wore glasses while the other held a large kanabo that he got from somewhere. Where exactly he wouldn't tell anyone. The two other students looked at each other, then back at their leader, confusion still on their faces. The one with the kanabo spoke first, "I thought we were just gonna go in the library and beat up that new librarian."

The leader's palm hit his face. His voice was muffled as he spoke, "We are gonna do that. But we're gonna be smart about it. We can't just run in there and expect to get him. Not to mention we'll only get one shot at this and we can't afford to mess up our revenge now."

"Y-Yeah!" the one with glasses shouts enthusiastically. He pumps his fist in the air as tears start to fall from his eyes, "I-I'll never forgive him for taking Sakura's away from me! He'll pay for enchanting her with his evil wiles!"

The kanabo wielder scratched the side of his head, "But...I thought you and Sakura were just friends. How could he steal her if you weren't going out?"

"We-We weren't going out yet," glasses is sure to correct his fellow. His tears flow in an ever increasing amount as he speaks, "bu-bu-but I was planning to ask her out when the time was right! But I can't do that as long as he's in the way!"

Kanabo shrugged, "I just want to get back at him for throwing me out while I trying to hit on a girl."

"Look it doesn't matter!" their leader stated with finality, "Point is that we all have a reason to get back at this Vergil guy. And we have a better chance of doing it together than separate. So, what we're gonna do is go in there, challenge him to a duel, then when he starts walking towards us, you hit him with your kanabo! Then we all kick him while he's down!"

"Yeah!" the other two shouted in unison.

"You two ready!?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Then lets g-"

"Excuse me, boys?~"

The three men all froze on the spot. Slowly, they turned their heads in the direction the feminine voice had come from. When their eyes fell on the newcomer, they all felt their hearts skip a beat. The blue haired high school girl took a single step forward, leaning forward to accentuate her large breasts. She pouted as she started up at the three comrades with a sad look in her eyes. She started to sob while stepped closer to the three of them, "It's just...I'm so lonely here. No one wants to be my friend. And I...I don't know why."

The three immediately moved to surround the girl and started to bow to her. Their leader stepped forward, chest out and hands on his hips as he spoke with confidence, "Don't worry, young lady! We honorable gentlemen will gladly be your first friends!"

"Wait but what abougggh!" the kanabo wielder was elbowed in the stomach by the one with glasses.

Glasses stared at the blue haired girl, eyes not going above her neck line as he spoke, "Ye-Yeah! We'll be great friends! Uh, what's your name, cutey?"

"K-Kurono Kurumu," the now named girl looked up at the men and met their eyes. Within moments all three started to blush. The kanabo wielder dropped his weapon as a dopey expression came over his face. His comrades followed suit, all staring at Kurumu with a lustful fervor. But they didn't move towards her at all. They simply stood rooted to the spot without taking their eyes off her.

Kurumu's disposition changed within moments. Her sobbing stopped and there was no wetness around her eyes whatsoever. She flipped her hair with one hand while turning towards the door to the Library. She didn't even say anything to the three students that were now under her "Charm". She merely waved a hand and they followed after her obediently like loyal dogs. Despite the clear use of her power, none of the other students called her out. Mainly due to the fact that most of the males were completely enraptured by her beauty.

She chuckled, feeling her plan get closer to fruition. It would only be a matter of time before every male student in the Academy was her slave. Her Yokai Academy Harem Transformation Plan was foolproof! No student at the school could resist her succubus "Charm". One look in her eyes would be all it took. And for some she wouldn't even need to go that far. A confident smile remained on her face as she entered the library. However, her glee only lasted for a few moments. Then an ugly thought came to the forefront of her mind. The fact that, despite her looks and efforts, there was one huge wrench in her plan.

The Vampire, Moka Akashiya.

Her hands tightened into fists at the thought of the girl. While she could get the males here with her "Charm" they were all dreaming about that damned vampire! Why? She clearly had far more feminine charm than that twig could ever hope to have!

She huffed, before her lips started curling into a smile. A hand went to her chin as she started talking to herself, "And I'll prove it too. I know exactly how to humiliate that Moka, while getting one step closer to accomplishing my goal. That boy that's always with Moka. Tsukune Aono. I'll steal him from her. Proving once and for all-"

"Excuse me," Kurumu nearly jumped out of her uniform at the sudden voice. It was cold, firm, and clearly direct at her. She stumbled back, finally taking notice of the shadow that looming over her...and its owner. Her eyes widened as she came to face to face with the new Head Librarian, Vergil.

And the first thing she noticed was, for an old man, he looked good.

She'd never go for him. Her plan only involved the Student Body. None of the teachers or staff. But she couldn't deny that any other succubus would probably be head over heels for him. And who could blame them? That professional aura that hung around him, the smooth yet chiseled facial features, that slicked back white hair and dark blue outfit. If someone were to look up "Cool" in the dictionary, Kurumu had no doubt his picture would be rest next to its definition.

Of course, the thing that really caught her eyes were his eyes.

Namely, the sharp glare that he leveled at her. She felt a chill go up her spine as he stared her down. He held up a finger as he started to speak, "Firstly, you are speaking too loudly. This is a library. Be quiet."

Kurumu blinked in surprise at his admonishment. She looked behind her, wondering why none of her slaves were coming to defend her...only to see all three standing at attention. Her jaw dropped as she saw that each one was staring at Vergil with fear in their eyes. They were still under her "Charm" she could tell that. But something was...overriding it?! How was that-

"Look at me when I speak to you," Kurumu's head darted back around to look Vergil in the eye. That same chill ran up and down her spine as he continued, "And second, you have clearly been used your powers on these young men, succubus. Though it may have occurred outside my library, you are now inside my library. Release them. This instant."

Kurumu frowned at the taller man. How dare he try to order her around? He may good looking, but that didn't mean he could just tell her what to do! Even if he was a staff member. She opened her mouth to retort but paused as she considered something. Then she narrowed her eyes at Vergil, looking him up and down while humming to herself. While he wasn't her type, he was still a man. And if she were able to get someone like this under her thumb, then she could lord it over Moka! An unappealing girl like her could never manage to get one of the staff to follow her every whim!

Hiding her smug grin beneath her hand, Kurumu put on her best pouting face. She made her body shake while placing both of her hands together. Her lips were quivering as she looked down at the ground. She started to sob as she spoke, "I-I-I"m so sorry, Vergil-sensei. I-I-I didn't mean to-to-waaah!"

She dashed forward and pressed herself against Vergil's body. She only came up to his lower chest but that was enough. Pushing her chest as close to his body as she could, she looked up at him and in a husky voice, "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

When her eyes met his, she activated her "Charm". She couldn't stop her lips from curling into a smile as Vergil stared into her eyes. Within a few moments he'd be all hers. Then she'd get him to-

Then something Kurumu didn't expect happened.

She thought that Vergil would show her the same dopey expression the other students she had charmed had.

Instead, his face contorted into an expression of absolute disgust.

Before she could question it, she felt him grab her by her hair. She yelled as he pulled her off him then threw her towards the other students. The three she had charmed moved to cushion her fall, catching her before she could hit the ground. She got up and glared daggers at Vergil, "Hey! What's the big-HEY!"

Kurumu felt her hackles rise as she beheld what was happening in front of her.

Vergil had taken a handkerchief out of his pocket and was using it to wipe off where she had grabbed him.

Aaaaand "finding the one who can resist is the only way to find true love" plot activated. At lrast that was a thing in Rosario before HP fanfiction made that Veilas related trend.

Well not in this case. Kurumu would never accept Vergil as her true love, and he wouldn't either.

Aaaaand "finding the one who can resist is the only way to find true love" plot activated. At lrast that was a thing in Rosario before HP fanfiction made that Veilas related trend.
I'm pretty sure the HP fanon trope preceeded it there

'One of the filthy commoners has laid hands upon me; how disgusting!'.
I'm pretty sure he's thinking that he just found a lust based entity being the school bicycle there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back