• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dr. Wily Quest: The Zero Wars

I am of the opinion that if I am changing my vote at all, it is to not bother taking Hardware, and instead concern ourselves with Software, while holding supplies in reserve to deal with the Madness issue.

[X] Install Weapon Mastery Software Cost 2
[X] Build a Light Saber? Cost 5
[X] FLIGHT Adapter Cost 6

[X] Cossack set up a Robot Football League somehow. It's keeping Megaman busy and entertained, so why not suggest Bass that he should join. ... Now you've got an idea. Have Bass lead a team of your sons, then tell Dr. Light that you plan on using the winnings from the League to take over the world if Megaman doesn't win.
[X] Ransack a few military bases Roll 3d12+3

Last edited:
[X] Upgrade Movement Software Cost 2
[X] Install Prediction Software Cost 2

[X] Upgrade Zero's Armor Cost 5

[X] FAST Adapter Cost 6
-[X] Cheetah

[X] Cossack set up a Robot Football League somehow. It's keeping Megaman busy and entertained, so why not suggest Bass that he should join. ... Now you've got an idea. Have Bass lead a team of your sons, then tell Dr. Light that you plan on using the winnings from the League to take over the world if Megaman doesn't win. - Canadian Rugby? Please? Dirty tackles for everyone?

In Which Protoman says hello
[X] - FLIGHT Adapter Cost 6
[X] Cossack set up a Robot Football League somehow. It's keeping Megaman busy and entertained, so why not suggest Bass that he should join. ... Now you've got an idea. Have Bass lead a team of your sons, then tell Dr. Light that you plan on using the winnings from the League to take over the world if Megaman doesn't win.

Cossack has been doing a great job at distracting Megaman, he's been so busy playing football that he's not bothered with checking out what you could be doing. Of course he may just think you are behaving at the moment. Which is true but not the point. Someone is bound to suspect you of doing something. You don't go quiet without reason after all. Sadly with Megaman not around to bother you, Bass has gotten bored, and a bored Bass is one that's bothering you, about when you are picking the next fight and stuff. So rather then letting him get bored you'll put his unrelenting desire to beat his older sibling to good use. Or rather use that isn't causing you to be distracted. So you plan on getting him involved with Cossack's football league. It will feed into his desire to best Megaman however he can and keep him busy. Who knows, maybe even Bass can win? Well, Let's not get our hopes up.

You decide to phone Dr. Light. You need to make it look credible as an attempt to take over the world/beat Megaman. Plan number nine would be the best. You clear your throat and call Dr. Light on the Video Screen.

"Hello Dr. Light, it is I, DR WILY. I've just letting you know, in the interests of sportsmanship that I've come to compete in the Football League to win funds for my quest of world domination. If Megaman doesn't win I'll Conquer the EARTH. WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA."

Clear announcement of intention, announcement of who should interfere, mad laugh at the end. Should be perfect to get Light's attention. Now it's time to break the news to Bass. You call him.

"Hello, Bass, I have a task for you. One that requires talent that only you possess. I need you to beat Megaman. Ah I can see by the way that your eyes light up that you already agree to whatever I'm planning. I need you to find eleven robots and go win the football tournament that Cossack is running."

"What? That's"

"Are you trying to say that you're going to let Megaman win? I thought that you were my best creation? Maybe I should ask one of the others. If you don't think you can."

"None of them are good as me. Even for something as silly as Football. I'll show you that I'm the best."

"I'll leave you too it. You can borrow anyone you want for the matches. Just make sure you win. Got it?"

"Fine, Fine, I'll start looking for some guys. I'll show you."

"Sure you will."

And with that Bass cuts the call off. You should have gotten him riled up enough. Should keep him busy for a long enough time.

Now It's time to start work on Zero again. It's mostly on integrating his new Z-Saber into his skills, you'd have called it a lightsaber but that apparently is trademarked. Oh well. But while most of the work goes into his new weaponry you do manage to configure the super adapter to what you tentatively call the flight adapter. You haven't built his partner as you want to ask him what he would like. But at the moment he's still insane and you wouldn't want that to influence the choice. He might hate what he chooses now when he's sane. You do have a base robot model ready to go for the design and such. Just ready for the customization.

Now your work into the insanity problem is progressing. Yes... Progressing. For every problem you fix twenty more seem to pop up. Some days you wish you didn't hate Light so much. However as much as you complain the progress is still being made.

Bugfix price has dropped.

You wonder if you'll make it in time. No, you are Dr. Albert Wily, and you have no time to be doubting your own work. Setting aside Zero for a second, work on the Dimensional Gate is progressing smoothly. Extremely so, only such a genius such as your self could have done as quick work.

None the less you still have four months to go. Certainly you can fix up Zero before then.

You don't believe it. You refuse to believe it. No one is calling for your head. No one is reporting on the ransack of government bases. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. You aren't sure what is going on, but someone has to have noticed. Putting aside the slightly paranoid thoughts, you have managed a windfall of supplies in the latest rads. It's nothing to really write home about in the terms of specialty parts but it did have a ton of basic supplies you were getting short on.

Resource gain +21
Total Resource 31

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Oh the video screen. You quickly switch it on, it's Bass. And he has a trophy... What. That. But. Megaman. He was supposed to lose. Why didn't he lose? This completely mucks up your plans. This was supposed to keep him busy.

"Hey, Doc. I won the tournament. Bass's Best Team Ever, is now the world champions of robot football. Just calling to let you know. Oh and to show the trophy. The money will be sent to you eventually, well Cossack says that it will anyways."

You don't know what to say.

"And yeah, there is another tournament coming up again. Gotta keep playing. Can't let Megaman show me up. So I'll be busy for a while Doc. You don't mind do you?"

"No, no, you did your part. Now go have some fun for me will you?"

That, was unexpected. You'll soon have a surprising windfall of cash. Things seem to be going your way. Things never go your way.

A cold metal hand is on your shoulder.

"Hello, Doctor. What have you been up to?"

Protoman, how nice. You were wondering when the other shoe was going to drop. Nothing goes your way for too long.

"Nothing much."

"You've been stealing from top secret military bases. That's not nothing. Now Doctor, does this have something to do with the fact that Zero's blueprints have been stolen?"

You pale rapidly. Of course he knows. When Protoman asks a question, it's not like any of the other robot masters can say no. And now is not a good time to be lying.

"Yes. It is. I need the resources. You know exactly how bad it would be if a copy of Zero got out into the world. He's quite capable of destroying anything I can think of. You know exactly how a match with him will go for anyone. So I decided to do my best to make sure it didn't happen. I may not be the best person in the world, but I don't want to have the destruction that Zero will do on my head."

You can feel Protoman judging you. His hand lets off on your shoulder and you turn around to see him in your chair.

"So, Doctor, what's the plan?"

Upgrading Zero
Software

[]Upgrade Movement Software Cost 2
Increases the Agility with which Zero Moves by removing inefficient movements
[] Install Prediction Software Cost 2
Allows better prediction of shots and enemy movement
[] Install Weapon Mastery Software Cost 3
Using your knowledge and the knowledge gained from having watched many hours of bad kung fu flicks and playing street fighter. Teach a melee weapon to Zero
[] Bugfix Cost 112
Using your knowledge of software and robotics. Fix Zero's faults and his murderous rampages. It's totally possible for you to fix this yourself. You aren't totally blind to your own mistakes.

Weaponry
[] Build more laser weaponry. Maybe a tonfa or something? Cost 4
[] Build a Macross Missile spam launcher Cost 10
You feel like taking a page out of Cossack's book here.
[] Upgrade Zero's Armor Cost 5
You might be able to get a bit more armor here and there

Super Adapter
[]STRONG Adapter Cost 6
Increases Strength
[] FAST Adapter Cost 6
Increases Movement Speed
[] AQUATIC Adapter Cost 6
SWIM YOU FOOLS
[] SUPER GATTAI Cost ???

Options
Planning:
Both Megaman and Bass are busy with Robot Football League. You have no idea how long this will last.

[] Go out and cause a Robot Uprising. Hopefully should keep Megaman busy for a while. You give it a week tops.
[] Make a friend for Megaman. Could keep Megaman busy for a while.
[] Straight up hijack the internet and tell everyone you're going on vacation for a few months. Might convince Megaman?
[] Let Protoman deal with them? At this point you are running out of ideas.

Resources
You've had plenty of successes lately. You feel like this is setting up for a big fall but hey are far as you know it's all going well.

[] Ransack a few military bases Roll 3d12+3
You've really pissed them off. You wonder if your luck will hold.
[] Go and break in to the Robotics Museum Roll 4d15+4
It's full of your old work anyways.
[] Go drudge up some old ruins. Sure you might accidentally find something like the stardroids again. But you need all the resources you can get. roll 5d18+5

Last edited:
[X]Upgrade Movement Software Cost 2

Zero fix still so far away...

[X] Straight up hijack the internet and tell everyone you're going on vacation for a few months. Might convince Megaman?

Next month, we hold the Robot Uprising like we said we would, that should be enough to convince Mega Man for the next two months (hopefully).

Yeah, the other two options are still smuck bait at this point (and I'm still going to have to pick them soon at this rate, sigh).

Yeah, the other two options are still smuck bait at this point (and I'm still going to have to pick them soon at this rate, sigh).
Then why not just bite the bullet now and get him done that much sooner? Aside from the whatever-conspiracy that the governments seem to have going.

We all ready installed the weapon mastery software, Latewave. Should it be upgrade it this time?

Then why not just bite the bullet now and get him done that much sooner? Aside from the whatever-conspiracy that the governments seem to have going.
Because, the last option is a "DO NOT TOUCH" option and the robot museum is an instant Mega Man call, but I'm saving the robot museum one for next turn, because if we do it then, and the cost reduction to repair Zero remains the same. We can have Zero up and running after the next turn. And then he can begin LEARNING! (Also Mega Man becomes a non-problem with Zero up and running)

Seriously, do not poke the Star Droid button, even Zero would have trouble if that crew shows up again and it would detract from the other issue that we're facing.

Basically my end game is to distract Mega Man for two more months. Then we have Zero and the only way Light will be able to counter us is bringing out X... Which I count as a win as well.

Last edited:
[X] Plan Redon

I see no problems with this outside maybe asking Protoman to take a look at Zero's code. He has our smarts, if not for the infuriating lesser version of Light's morality. He might spot the bug, and give us another price reduction. If not, then we know whatever our current hypothesis is, is correct. Since the robot master we trained to help us could not spot anything different.

[X] Plan Redon

Though, of possible, I hope he could integrate Seru's idea into his plan...

[X] Go out and cause a Robot Uprising. Hopefully should keep Megaman busy for a while. You give it a week tops.

We said we'd try to take over the world, so I don't think Mega Man will believe us about the vacation.

Honestly I feel Wily should call Light at least to ask for a loan on resources, or help keep Rock busy. Both Wily and Light know that Dr. Wily will work to his and sometimes the worlds best interests. He also hates it when people plagiarize him, so Dr. Light would believe it especially if Wily tells him to ask Cossack for the details or for confirmation.

Wily as much as he hates Light also respects the man.

Honestly I feel Wily should call Light at least to ask for a loan on resources, or help keep Rock busy. Both Wily and Light know that Dr. Wily will work to his and sometimes the worlds best interests. He also hates it when people plagiarize him, so Dr. Light would believe it especially if Wily tells him to ask Cossack for the details or for confirmation.

Wily as much as he hates Light also respects the man.

Not... really. It is however, why Wily does not attempt to outright get Megaman killed. Because that would not be sporting amongst other things. You should also keep in mind it would beg the question of why Zero was made with said issues... then contrast to X. Etc.

There is and are some things that are just really convoluted to broach in practice, as opposed to on paper. Plus, keep in mind there's a publicly perceived rep as well, which also adds to the mess.

This quest is hilarious. I keep reading Dr. Wily with Dr. Doofenshmirtz's voice.

Megaman blow up the lab?

The Long One
[X] Straight up hijack the internet and tell everyone you're going on vacation for a few months. Might convince Megaman?

You honestly can't believe your luck today. Things have been going smoothly, too smoothly. That is both surprising and alarming, as nothing ever goes smoothly for you. Someone, always comes and ruins your fun. Be it Megaman, Bass, Protoman, or some random robot from space. So far nothing seems to be going wrong for you. Wonder, if Fate's trying to set you up for a bigger fall than normal. And if someone else is having a fight with your usual luck you do bid them the best. After all you've got a world to save.

On that note you had sent out a several dozen Met squads and Sniper Joe's to raid a few more military bases, both to test your new found luck and to gain a lot more resources. It went absurdly well. Well enough that it made you double check ever single part and parcel you gained, but none of it was a Trojan horse or anything. Your windfall of parts and information you gathered managed to double the resources you had stocked up before. And as strange as it sounds no one seemed to have noticed a thing. Its as if they don't care anymore. The bases were empty of life, both robotic and organic, and as far as you could tell the forces seem to have been pulled out to fight someone. But you haven't noticed any strange build up of enemies at your gates. As it stands either they are ignoring you or someone else has managed to get the world's attention. Either option is strange and you really don't like it.

Resource gain +33
Total Resources 55

Your progress on Zero has accelerated with Protoman's help, however this is both a curse and a blessing. On one hand, Protoman's help in the debugging process has massively improved your time frame for getting Zero up and running. Unless something massively goes wrong for you, you fully expect to wake Zero up from his pod with no issues next month. The curse is that you don't know why Protoman is here. Oh he says that he's just suspicious of you being quiet, but you've been quiet for longer and he's not come and bothered you. At this point, you believe that he may be collaborating with Cossack to make sure you aren't actually trying to cause trouble. Even with Protoman driving you insane with paranoia you managed to improve on Zero. The major improvement you made was with the new suite of calculation and data processing software. It's a massive improvement on the previous suite and with your own personal calculations you expect Zero to pull off amazing ricochets and trick shots with his buster. On a lesser note you removed some of the more nagging glitches on Zero's movement software. It wasn't all that much, a glitch here and there but his movement should be smoother and more refined. Not that anyone besides another robot master or maybe Light or Cossack would even notice.

Getting off your work with Zero's software, you've made decent inroads in armoring up required secondary systems and granting more redundancy to his primary systems. With the new armor Zero should be able to tank quite a few more shots than before and still be able to send it back at them as well.

Bugfix price dropped massively

What is this plan? Plan C or was it D? Bah, whatever the letter declaring to the world you were taking a vacation is one of desperation as you try to keep people from bothering you. Of course you'll need to be seen some where else but, you have replicas for that.

You step up the machines to hijack the internet up. You don't normally have them configured mostly because you keep them in storage most of the time. It reminds you too much of Light's plan for the Internet and how they almost gave it to you. However now is not the time for reminiscing on could have beens. You signal to one of the mets to push the button to start the show.

"Why, hello, there world. It is I, the Great DR WILY. I'm here to tell you that I'm taking a vacation from causing havoc where ever I go. I'm planning on seeing the world, and will be too busy for your daily scheduled Robot Revolution. Now I could cause one before I go but, I'm in too much of a good mood from my upcoming vacation to cause trouble. I'll only be taking a month off, so don't worry too much. I'll be back around to cause trouble after that."

The met shuts down the transmitter and you sigh.

"I wouldn't mind an actual vacation right now. Sadly I have too much to actually do. I'll configure the replicas to pretend to eat and I'll have them go visit some fancy restaurants in couple big cities."

Plan in mind you start reconfiguring several of your replicas to more fully appear human.

"..."

"I know people didn't like me but this is absurd. Poison, dead rats, hair, flies, snot, I could go on but it's starting to disgust me. I mean really, don't they know how to cook properly? This could have killed me if I didn't send my duplicates out. Seriously what was the big idea? It's not like I mess with chefs at all. It's mostly industrial sites. I could have gotten sick from this trash they tried to serve me."

Ideas begin to bubble in your head.

"They think they are some bigshot chefs with their fancy five stars and those stupid hats. Think they know better then me because I have multiple engineering degrees and they graduated from some culinary school. I'll show them, I'll show them HOW I COOK."

Wily starts laughing manically while Protoman sighs in the background.

"Someone had to start him off."

You make the finishing touches on CurryMan when you realize you haven't been paying attention to the outside world for nearly two weeks. Absently you activate CurryMan and you have him start learning recipes from the machine you set up for the Cooking Masters. Your Eight new.. wait what about Zero. You should be working on Zero what have you been doing. Stuff like this is why bad things like people stealing Zero's blueprints happen. Desperately you turn on your news aggregator as a massive army appears on the screen. You knew it. They were after you, you should have expected this, wait that's not your castle.

Is that Dr. Cossack?

Oh, this could be interesting. You set out a general message on the Wilynet to all of your Robot Masters just in case that you need to send them to Dr. Cossack's aid. Dr. Cossack and his daughter are both at the wall. Wait that's not Kalinka.

Is, that what you think it is? Oh, it is. This is going to be fun. You cancel the general alert and you have PastaMan bring you some popcorn and BeerMan a glass. You focus on what can only be Cossack's Masterpiece. He obviously patterned her on Roll, most likely based on the vague resemblance of Zero to Protoman and X to Megaman.

She drops down from the Wall with a visible shock wave as she craters the ground. Some kind of accelerator, could be interesting. It sends the closest tanks flying away and she's in the midst of the army. She grabs the nearest tank by the gun and slams it another one. Some kind of strength enhancement and tactile force field generator. Hmm, is Cossack going for a more hand to hand variation to X's buster or Zero's sword? It doesn't feel right to you.

And then a beam of light comes down onto Cossack's bot and you get it as she starts blasting away with anti aircraft weaponry. She's got a teleporting Variable Weapons system. You understand Cossack's thought process now. It gets around the number weapon energy limit by not having a normal source. Having it go and recharge back at base is much more efficient. She more then likely has several sets of each. You may need to steal that idea for some improvements to Zero. Another beam of light, and she's in a completely new set of armor. It deploys several sets of what looks to be smaller Beats. More then likely point defense droids. This must be the precision set, she's been using smaller lasers to take out the weaponry that the human soldiers have had. You begin to wonder exactly how many weaponry sets she has yet. She likely has a few based on her siblings, but how many are unique to her. Hmm, you might need to start poking at your children.

A positively massive drop pod crashes down from the heavens. A gigantic hand rips through the sides and barrels towards the female robot. So what did Cossack make for this eventuality. Either some kind of mass missile attack or a single giant laser. You want to say laser this time but, your gut deep down says missiles. You'll go with your gut for now.

The light, teleporter, you absently correct, beams down behind the absurdly sized robot and reveals a missile battery. She can call down artillery sets, Cossack you have outdone yourself this time. The battery opens and reveals more missiles then even you expect and they fire off and careen into the robots back ripping through the weaker backside to reveal that it wasn't even built up to your standards by a long shot. Pity you were hoping that someone would have made something interesting for this besides Cossack. Shame.

At this point it looks like the army should just start retreating. You know they should, because you have a good idea of just how strong she is. You wonder if the Army has caught on just how much damage she could do yet. For once you'll be nice. Absently you start hacking into communications and order a full retreat. You'll save a few lives, because from what you can tell, she's still playing around. Wouldn't want to see her serious yet. You'll have to go send Zero to go play with her when he is up. It's good to meet his peers after all.

Idly, you wonder if you should call up Light or Cossack to gloat about being right. But considering Cossack just fended off an army, you'll let this one slide. You will however send a gloating message to Light. Which file was it again? iwasrightsuxitlight.mp3 or was it iwasrightandyouwerewrongagainlight.mp3 whatever, you'll figure it out later.

You were proven right in one of the worst ways but, you were right. Normally this would be the point were you send out a bunch of robot masters, cause a bunch of havoc, make sure that they can't do this shit again. However, your uh, Cooking Masters aren't really built for full scale combat. Oh, sure they have combat uses, psychological attacks with food, and well to be honest they have some attacks. Mostly because none of your robots can ever be called defenseless. It's just they aren't really built to what you'd call army fighting status.

You'll still send them out, but it's for the original reason of teaching those failures instead of trying to make them into freedom fighters. At this point you feel like your going to have to activate Zero and have him break something or someone important first before you have him go out into the other dimension. Not that you don't have another two months before you can do that. You add that to your list of important things to do.

1. Prove to Light that you are the best.
  2. Save the other dimension from up to Eight Altered Zero clones.
  3. Prevent war on robot masters.
  4. Teach those stupid chefs how to really cook.
  5. Have Zero break something important.
  6. Make a better toaster.

Options

You have a total of 55 resources to spend

Software
Upgrade Weapon Mastery Cost 6
[] Use data from a prior Robot Master enhance Zero's skill with the Z saber
[] Use data from a prior Robot Master enhance Zero's skill with the Z buster

Skill Creation Cost 12
[] Using data from a previous Robot Master create a new skill that Zero can use with all his weapons.

Bugfix Cost 62
[] With help from Protoman, You've managed to make this possible in your predicted time frame. It's time to kick off the dust from your programming skills and remove that tiny mistake you made oh so long ago.

Weaponry
Weapon Enhancement Cost 12
[] Use data from a prior Robot Master to enhance Zero's Z Weaponry.
Pick the Robot Master to be used and Weapon to be enhanced.

New Weapons
[] The Z Tonfa Cost 4
For when Zero needs to beat face without slicing it apart.
[] The Z Warhammer Cost 8
For when you really need to drop the hammer
[] The Cossack Launcher Cost 10
For when you need to make things explode

Armor Enhancements
[] Personal Shielding Cost 12
Utilizes what you saw from Cossack's War Machine's Tactile force field to enhance Zero's armor.

Super Adapter
Cossack has given you ideas on how to improve the Super Adapter System with his newfangled ideas. Using his shiny new ways of doing things you now have a good idea on how to make the adapter system break the world over it's knee.

[] WAR Adapter Cost 16
The War Adapter is the previous Strong Adapter Mixed in with Various Tank and Anti Tank Weaponry. It would decrease Zero's base speed but increase Zero's Anti Armor Warfare abilities.

[] ZOOM Adapter Cost 16
The Zoom Adapter is the Previous Fast Adapter mixed with anti personnel equipment such as mines and utilizes a rapid fire version of the buster. It would increase Zero's base speed, but decrease Zero's ability to fight more heavily armored foes.

[] DIVE Adapter Cost 16
The Dive Adapter is an enhanced version of the Swim Adapter. It's enhanced with several suites of Anti Aquatic Warfare weapons and software. It's increased abilities in the water are obvious and so are the decreased abilities out of water.

[] JET Adapter Cost 10
The Jet adapter is an enhanced version of the previous Fly Adapter. It's enhanced with several suites of Dogfighting and Anti Air Warfare weaponry and software. It's increased aerial abilities are at the cost of Armor.

[] SUPER GATTAI Cost ???

[] Cossack Adapter Cost 20
The Cossack Adapter allows one to deploy the Adapters as separate units apart from the main one.

Options
Planning:
With the attack on Cossack, Megaman is more then likely running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. He's more then likely too busy to think about what you are doing. Of course you could just get unlucky. Bass on the other hand is more likely to be bothering Cossack's new girl. So those two annoyances are pretty occupied at the moment. You also have a premade distraction with your Cooking Masters. Megaman won't be expecting them at all.

Cooking Masters give a bonus to not having Megaman drop on your head unexpectedly.

[] Go out and cause a Robot Uprising. Hopefully should keep Megaman busy for a while. You give it a week tops.
[] Make a friend for Megaman. Could keep Megaman busy for a while.
[] Let Protoman deal with them? At this point you are running out of ideas.
[] Surely you can come up with something?

Resources
You've been absurdly successful with this.

[] Go and break in to the Robotics Museum Roll 4d15+4
It's full of your old work anyways.

[] Go drudge up some old ruins. Sure you might accidentally find something like the stardroids again. But you need all the resources you can get. roll 5d18+5

Sorry for taking so long. Have nearly three thousand words in exchange. :p

[X] Go and break in to the Robotics Museum Roll 4d15+4

STEAL EVERYTHING NOT NAILED DOWN

[X] Make a friend for Megaman

Early warning system? Early warning system

I will let wiser minds deal with Upgrades

It would be smarter to save up and debug next turn, right? We're almost there.

[X] With help from Protoman, You've managed to make this possible in your predicted time frame. It's time to kick off the dust from your programming skills and remove that tiny mistake you made oh so long ago.

Last edited:
[X] The Cossack Launcher Cost 10

Hm. Does making combat-grade Robot Masters for the uprising cost us resources?

Latewave, can we buy the bug fix this turn since we're guaranteed to get at least 8 more resources?

[X] You have Cooking Masters. This can only mean one thing. IRON CHEF. TOURNAMENT.
[X] With help from Protoman, You've managed to make this possible in your predicted time frame. It's time to kick off the dust from your programming skills and remove that tiny mistake you made oh so long ago.

Last edited:
You can afford Bug Fix. Hmm. I'll be nice for once as well. You can preemptively roll for Resources and use that this turn. :p

CurryMan
SushiMan
PastaMan
BeerMan
PastryMan
PizzaMan
SoupMan
DessertMan

The full list of Cooking Masters if you care. :p

[X] You have Cooking Masters. This can only mean one thing. IRON CHEF. TOURNAMENT.
[dice]3945[/dice]

[X] WAR Adapter Cost 16

Going for total war there, mainly because Zero can already handle mooks. After sea we can then we can focus on Zero for a while and make him unstoppable on his own as well.

Last edited:
Just as a note thanks to Winged you guys have a total 88 resources now.
I know Bugfix is instant but you still have a bit left over if you want to do things. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back