• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dragonball Z Quest

Note: For future rounds i will also be collecting Votes from SB, SV, and Kanzenshu

[X] Cell

Well that was disappointing as fuck.

Okay, here is where the vote is currently at. Voting will end at Noon on Thursday

Cell: III
Supreme Kai: I
Gohan: IIII
Piccolo: I
Frieza: III

Good lord, Brolly can't take a break, can he?

Okay, here is where the vote is currently at. Voting will end at Noon on Thursday
Cell: I I I I
Supreme Kai: I I
Gohan: I I I I I
Piccolo: I I
Frieza: I I I I I I I
Tenshinhan: I I

Okay, here is where the vote is currently at. Voting will end in 2 hours and 7 minutes
Cell: I I I I I
Supreme Kai: I I I
Gohan: I I I I I I I I
Piccolo: I I
Frieza: I I I I I I I I I
Tenshinhan: I I I
Yamcha: I

The winner is: Gohan!

But, Gohan is a character with three distinct paths. So now, vote!

[]You Are Son Gohan, and you are five years old. Your daddy is gonna teach you to be strong!
[]You are Son Gohan, and you are 9 years old. You are the strongest person on earth, and your father is dead
[]You are Son Gohan, and you are 22. You have just lost your arm to the vile androids

Voting closes at noon on Sunday

[X]You Are Son Gohan, and you are five years old. Your daddy is gonna teach you to be strong!

[X]You Are Son Gohan, and you are five years old. Your daddy is gonna teach you to be strong!

[X]You are Son Gohan, and you are 9 years old. You are the strongest person on earth, and your father is dead

-----

I am Son Gohan, and I am the strongest person in the world.

Two Months ago, I fought against a horrible creature named Cell. Cell threatened to kill everyone in the universe, and forced me to unlock my hidden power so that I could defeat him. But it was not without cost. My power might me sadistic, and because I was so intent on making him suffer, he nearly destroyed the world. My father had to sacrifice himself to save it. After that, I killed Cell, but my father refused to come back.

So now, it's up to me too defend the earth. For the first time in my life, i'm training on my own. And I'm failing.

I do all the same exercises as my father, but i'm not getting any stronger. I need to find out why

I could go talk to Vegeta. He's a saiyan, so he might have some ideas.

I could find Mr. Piccolo. He was my first teacher. If anyone would know, it would be him

I could talk to Krillin. He's a professional martial artist, so he should know how to train.

Or I could look for inspiration in my books. I have a lot of them, and i might be able to get an idea by looking through them.

[] Vegeta

[] Piccolo

[] Krillin

[] Books

Vote ends Tuesday at noon

I only see two votes for 5 yr old Gohan, how did 9 yr old win?

Current votes

[] Vegeta: 10
[] Piccolo: 5
[] Krillin:
[] Books: 2

[X] Vegeta
-----

Vegeta's probably the best choice. I might only be Half saiyan, but his knowledge of saiyan biology could help me.

"Mom!" I called out as I went back in the house

"What is it Gohan?" She asked from the kitchen.

"I need to go to Bulma's today." I explained "I've already finished my homework."

"That's okay Gohan, I actually needed to visit her too."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes. Now go brush your teeth and wash your face, you have to be presentable."

----

Me and Mom ride Nimbus over to Bulma's place. I could get their faster by flying, true, but the Nimbus is much more relaxing. Peaceful.

But as the two of you enjoy the sights passing by, I can't help but wonder...

Should I tell my mom why i'm going to Bulma's?

[]Yes
[]No

Vote ends at noon on Thursday

[X] spin it as noticing weird things going on with your KI and your wanting to ask Vegeta if it's a sayian thing.

honest but it won't get the negative reaction "i'm wanting to ask vegita how to get stronger" will.

[X]No

-----
It's probably not the best idea. Mom's been more open to my training recently, but I don't think she'd be okay with me seeing Vegeta.

After a little bit more time, we landed at Capsule Corp. I quickly left off Nimbus and sped over to Vegeta's gravity room. I didn't want to answer any of my mom's questions

Vegeta was training in intense gravity, according to the screen he was at 150Gs. I walked over to the intercom, and spoke to him "Vegeta, it's me Gohan. I need to talk to you."

Vegeta looked annoyed, but turned off the gravity machine and walked out. "Well brat, what is it?"

Now, how to tell him what I need

[]Write what you want to say

Vote Closes Sunday at noon

[X] "Since's cell's defeat i haven't been able to get any stronger and i don't know why."

Current standings

Plan Silversun17-"Since's cell's defeat i haven't been able to get any stronger and i don't know why." : 1

Plan Corvus Black- " I need to get stronger. Fight me." : 4

Plan Chengar Qordath "I need to get stronger and master the new Super Saiyan transformation. If anyone can help me do that, it's the Prince of all Saiyans. Fight
me." : 2

[X]"I need to get stronger and master the new Super Saiyan transformation. If anyone can help me do that, it's the Prince of all Saiyans. Fight
me."

Its Vegeta definitely want to play to his ego

[X]"I need to get stronger and master the new Super Saiyan transformation. If anyone can help me do that, it's the Prince of all Saiyans. Fight
me."

current standings

[] Plan Silversun17-"Since's cell's defeat i haven't been able to get any stronger and i don't know why." : 2

[] Plan Corvus Black- " I need to get stronger. Fight me." : 5

[] Plan Chengar Qordath "I need to get stronger and master the new Super Saiyan transformation. If anyone can help me do that, it's the Prince of all Saiyans. Fight
me." : 4

[] Plan Beerus-Sama"I need help with my training and I thought you could help me" : 1

[X] Plan Chengar Qordath

-----

This is Vegeta...I'll probably need to stroke his ego a bit to get him to help.

I say, with what I hope is a confident voice, "I need to get stronger and master the new Super Saiyan transformation. If anyone can help me do that, it's the Prince of all Saiyans. Fight me."

Vegeta looks taken aback, for a moment, but the smirks "So Kakarot's son is coming to be for help?" He chuckled, and continued "Fine then. Let's do this."

Vegeta took a stance.

"Wait, don't you need to rest fir-"

Vegeta's fist struck me in the face before I could finish my question. He followed it up with a knee to the gut that left me embedded in a wall. "Rest is for the weak." Vegeta spat.

I pulled myself out of the wall, then hastily dodged a flurry of jabs. Vegeta tried a roundhouse next, but I blocked it. He kicked off my face into a back flip and landed on his feet.

"You'll never get stronger if you don't have the guts to throw a punch." Vegeta growled.

I nodded, and launched straight at him. Vegeta threw up his hands to block, but he was too late. My fist struck him in the gut, then I followed up with a palm strike to the face. Vegeta was knocked into a wall, his nose bloody. He tried to get up, breathing heavily, but had to take a knee. This fight was over.

"How? You beat me in two blows?"

"You're exhausted Vegeta, you never stood a chance. None of your attacks even hurt me." I said. "You need to learn how to rest, Vegeta. If you don't get proper rest you'll never get the most out of your training."

Vegeta looked to say something, but before he could, a voice spoke up from behind me.

"Gohan!" my mother yelled. I turned, and saw her standing next to Bulma. "What's going on here?"

-----

[]Write-in

Voting closes at noon on Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back