• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dragonball Z Quest

[X] You're training with Vegeta. You know ChiChi doesn't agree with it, but training is the only way you can feel close to dad.

current standings

[] Plan cjdavis103 " Just asking Vegita for some advice and giving some " : 2

[] Plan MinorGryph "I'm fine, mom- Vegeta unwisely decided to attack me, but I handled him pretty easily. It was almost disappointing, really.": 1

[] Plan sleepyforest "Just Pwning noobs mom" :2

[] Plan Rogthor You're training with Vegeta. You know ChiChi doesn't agree with it, but training is the only way you can feel close to dad.

[X] You're training with Vegeta. You know ChiChi doesn't agree with it, but training is the only way you can feel close to dad.

Okay, so visiting relatives and illness made me miss the deadline. As such, I am extending the current vote til Sunday. Voting still ends at noon.

current standings

[] Plan cjdavis103 " Just asking Vegita for some advice and giving some " : 2

[] Plan MinorGryph "I'm fine, mom- Vegeta unwisely decided to attack me, but I handled him pretty easily. It was almost disappointing, really.": 1

[] Plan sleepyforest "Just Pwning noobs mom" :3

[] Plan Rogthor You're training with Vegeta. You know ChiChi doesn't agree with it, but training is the only way you can feel close to dad.: 6

[X] You're training with Vegeta. You know ChiChi doesn't agree with it, but training is the only way you can feel close to dad

----

"I was training with Vegeta." I admited. I looked down, feeling guilty about deceiving my mother "I haven't been able to get any stronger since i fought Cell. I need to do that, otherwise...otherwise I feel like I'm betraying dad."

By now, tears were starting to drop from my eyes.

Chichi wrapped her arms around me, and and said comfortingly "Oh Gohan. Your father would never think you betrayed him just because of your strength. He wasn't very good at showing it, but he did love you."

I hugged her back, and we stayed like that for a minute or two...before Vegeta said annoyedly "Oh will the two of you just leave already. This is embarrassing!"

Bulma strode over to her and yelled in his face "Oh will you get over yourself?! You're completely unbelievable, I swear. "

"Bite me, woman!" Vegeta shouted back.

As the two began to argue, Chichi told you "Gohan, put your hand on my stomach, and feel."

I did so, and felt...no way

"Is that...?" I asked disbelievingly.

"Yes. You're gonna have a brother Gohan."

-----

Next update will be an interlude from another character's PoV. Please vote on which of these you'd like to see. Note, the winner of the vote will determine the next main villain, though none of them ARE the main villain

[] Tao Pai Pai

[] Bujin

[] Ozotto

[] Arbee

Voting Closes Thursday at noon

Note: The Vote is being extended to Sunday at noon due to low turn out

The current standings are

[] Tao Pai Pai: 3
[] Bujin :
[] Ozotto :
[] Arbee:

[X] Tao Pai Pai

[X]Tao Pai Pai

----

With silent grace, the monstrous mechanical mercenary entered the room.

As he did, a pair of workers, people who'd been conversing over some trivial thing like the fate of the Battleball league, happened to look his way. Before they could make a sound, he was by their side. A quick jab to their hearts, and they were silenced forever.

Or at least until another of those "Miracles" happened. As he went about killing the rest of the people in the room, he idly wondered if the miracles would be good or bad for his business. While they certainly diminished the value of a hit, they also created an opportunity for repeat business. It beared thinking on. He might even write a piece about it and send it to Assasins' Quarterly. A little cash on the side never hurts.

Once everyone but him had been unalived, Tao strode towards the the computer, and placed the drive inside the appropriate slot. It went to work immediately, downloading the data concerning the so called 'Android 16'. Within a minute, it was complete.

He employer wanted this data very much. Enough to upgrade his body to a completely unprecedented level, and he even did it before he undertook the job. Tao chuckled to himself, and turned to exit the room.

At which point he strieked in surprise, because a very familiar looking eleven year old was standing there. The boy who'd destroyed Mr. Bourbon's shelter, or at least a relative. His hair and eyes were the wrong color, but everything else was the same.

"You," He said angrily. "You killed these innocent people," He accused.

You gulped. What to do?

[] Your upgrades should let you take him on in hand to hand
[] A Solar Flare should distract him long enough for you to run.
[] Perhaps a Super Dodonpa will kill him.

Voting ends Sunday at noon.

[x] A Solar Flare should distract him long enough for you to run.

Current standings
[] Your upgrades should let you take him on in hand to hand:1
[] A Solar Flare should distract him long enough for you to run.:3
[] Perhaps a Super Dodonpa will kill him.:3

[X] A solar Flare should distract him long enough for you to run
----

The joyous occasion was soon ruined.

"What's the matter Gohan? You were so happy just a moment ago." My mother asked.

"Someone just killed twenty people. I sensed their lives end. "

"What, you mean in the building?" Bulma asked.

"Yes," I answered, "I'll go and check it out. I think they're still here!"

----

The killer stood before me now. It was the same man who had worked for that guy in the woods.

"You. You killed these innocent people."

"Ah yes, well, you see. It's like thi- SOLAR FLARE!"

The bright light forced me to close my eyes, and he used the oppurtunity to run. Unfortunately for him, i was standing between him and the door, so he had to smash through the ceiling to get out. I went through the whole he made, and scanned the area for him. I heard a rush of wind behind me. I looked into the sky, and saw him flying away, riding a stone pillar.

[] Blast him out of the sky
[] Catch up to him and interogate him
[] Follow him while hiding your presence

voting closes sunday at noon

Yes it does.

Quest is currently on Hiatus because college, but i'll try and get it back up when i can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back