• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dungeon Crawler Quest(Original Fantasy)

I imagine power armor would be something like a metal elementalist \ tamer fusion.

Oh hey Cat's Curiosity and Magician's Blood should level next dungeon as well. Yay for better loot drops.

Huh... I wonder if you can fuse either of those with something?

I thought we needed a crystal to fuse and we don't have one for either? Or do we?

Kinda tempted to try fusing Cat's Curiousity into Divine Eye, but that'd drop both to E rank even if it worked...

It's passive skills that fuse for the most part, better actives are generally acquired through jobs.

Alright, once Cat's Curiosity and Divine Eye get to C Rank I want to take them to the fusion labs. Same with Mana Absorb and Magician's Blood.

It's a bit of a risk since personalized skills are unique, but what is science without a little risk? Though we might want to finish studying those notes we got from Mom first.

Divine Eye is a fusion of all the known scan abilities. I don't think it can get better.

Alright, once Cat's Curiosity and Divine Eye get to C Rank I want to take them to the fusion labs. Same with Mana Absorb and Magician's Blood.

It's a bit of a risk since personalized skills are unique, but what is science without a little risk? Though we might want to finish studying those notes we got from Mom first.

We can definitely bring them by when we go to fuse Winter WItch or Polar Adept, though I'd like to wait till after the big event to fuse them. We have little to no real competition for the last passive slot, and knowing enemy weaknesses is very very useful.

Divine Eye is a fusion of all the known scan abilities. I don't think it can get better.

It's Blue, so two tiers below the top, and cat's curiousity is a rare/unique scannish ability that isn't likely to be seen often. It's possible.

Oh, It can certainly get better, I just don't think it's worth getting it back to E-rank and losing our ability to determine hp levels/enemy weaknesses/dungeon exp info, as well as what we get next level.

Hmm, maybe we'll start seeing skill crystals drop and we can think about this again later. Right now we really only have the stuff we get directly from job crystals and our starting passives.

I still want to see Magician's Blood and Mana Absorb though.

We should fuse personal skills with Sera. There could be some fun results there!

Sera, I'm sorry but you are the one who is going to have to take the initiative for kisses. Al doesn't get subtle hints.
We should fuse personal skills with Sera. There could be some fun results there!
lewd
Obviously Sera wanted head pats. There were no ideas about congratulatory french kisses floating through this head.
Nope, not at all.
Head pats are where its at

Kind of surprised Maya didn't want those gloves. Poison stacking seems to be a real murderer.

[X] Crystal Lake D rank, Time for Revenge!
We in dere.

-[X] Maybe there's a swimsuit drop! Not totally unthinkable for a lake dungeon!

Last edited:
[X] Missions.
Something new. For the love of god.

People were kinda cowardly about missions last time we took them, and I don't really see the point unless we take a 5 man D rank. Not enough rewards from them.

Sadly, Missions meant going back to Alkhot to check the Mission Board. While Ogre's Den is quite near, that still takes time and means that the safer Missions will be those done inside the Town.

Of course, if the Sewer Rat Mission is still around, we can do that.

yrsillar
Can night actions be continued to morning time? And that Alice will always check the Mission Board?
Because checking the Mission Board seems to be an extra update, just to see if there is viable or interesting Missions, before making another choice of picking one or more of the Missions, or go out and check Dungeons.

I am am all for Missions, actually, but we have already spent half a day.
There won't be enough time for most missions.

I will vote for making missions tomorrow, though.

Sadly, Missions meant going back to Alkhot to check the Mission Board. While Ogre's Den is quite near, that still takes time and means that the safer Missions will be those done inside the Town.

Of course, if the Sewer Rat Mission is still around, we can do that.

yrsillar
Can night actions be continued to morning time? And that Alice will always check the Mission Board?
Because checking the Mission Board seems to be an extra update, just to see if there is viable or interesting Missions, before making another choice of picking one or more of the Missions, or go out and check Dungeons.
It will surely amuse you that my vote, which was apparently the winning vote, included visiting the mission board this morning.

I'd really prefer to do the Desecrated Fort soonish, but I suppose a day on a Mission won't be a terrible thing.

Is the reason we can only wear cloth because of our job or stats?

Yeah, tomorrow for mission seems nice.

Blurg. Seems I forgot to include glancing at the mission board... sorry folks. But yeah, there are getting to be a lot more missions requiring lots of people. Also you have access to C rank missions now, which are a lot of city missions, like road patrol and such, not to mention just harder normal missions.

Edit: No, totems don't count as pets, since they only last for 1 room/fight. Pets and companions last until killed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back