• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Esquestria: The House of the Sun - A pony cultist experience

I'm actually arguing in favor of the move, personally. Between Grail, Mareinette, potential wolf-torture, Copper's cult...

...some small hope for VelvetXRarity content...

There's arguments for the nsfw section.

also this section of the forum is kind of near-deserted, really. Just look at when all the others thread have been last updated. main page of quests in SV, SB, and QQ NSFW section, the last quest in the first page is usually with the most recent post being a few hours old, at worst the day before.

in this section, it's more than a year ago.
I'm also with you in regard to wanting the move to allow more visability to other users but there is also a bit of appropriateness that the story about mostly forgotten lore being rediscovered is half hidden away to be discovered.

Seeing everything posted all in one big block really helps me see just how massive this quest is. We've been going for a long time.

Seeing it all in one place mostly unbroken really impresses upon you just how many words 920,000 truly is. Maybe we'll even get a cute and sweet family reunion omake at the big 1M with all of our wonderful family and Sons :V.

Hello, QQ!

Just out of curiosity, is there anyone from the SV thread that uses a different username over here (besides Bird, obv?)
Well I already had account here for some time since you can't even read nsfw parts without it and as you can see it is not named Alex Sol like in SV. In fact I think I named my account different on each site I registred...

also this section of the forum is kind of near-deserted, really. Just look at when all the others thread have been last updated. main page of quests in SV, SB, and QQ NSFW section, the last quest in the first page is usually with the most recent post being a few hours old, at worst the day before.

in this section, it's more than a year ago.

I think it is better for this quest to be posted here, because it was sfw up to this point, after more than 910k words, and the users in the NSFW could complain about the miscategorization of the quest.

If it becomes NSFW I think the mods can simply move the Quest to the right sub forum.

I think it is better for this quest to be posted here, because it was sfw up to this point, after more than 910k words, and the users in the NSFW could complain about the miscategorization of the quest.
eh, there's some quests in the nsfw section that I'd actually argue are fairly sfw, or at least sfw for a good 95% of them. That's even more common in the creative writing section

Great to have the transfer over and glad it seems to have gone smoothly!

One thing is for certain — man, I am going to miss the diversity of reactions available. It won't be the same with just likes, and how ever will we pick up subtle hints without trawling through Bird's Insightfuls? :V

Example: [b][COLOR=#fef809]Colorcodes[/COLOR][/b] gives Colorcodes

ColorColorValue
KNOCK8000ff
LANTERNfef809
FORGEf78000
EDGEb3b300
WINTER08fbff
HEARTfc9997
GRAILfe020e
MOTH7b8080
SECRET HISTORIESf700ff
WOLF DIVIDED630000
Worms0a0103

Here we are again, time to once again subvert unknowable eldritch monstrosity with happy pony friendship and healthy family dynamics.
I mean, we've only subverted the one ourselves, and that was by dumping several oceans' worth of blood, fire, and concentrated agony directly onto their head. The Wolf Divided is many things, but, "happy" and "healthy" are not among them.

Also I too had an old account here and I unfortunately cannot change my name from this mistake.

Last edited:
So so glad to see this continuing. Time to settle in for a bit since we're at a point where we can't really make any plans until after the wedding and Luna's awakening.

For some reason I am told that my full account details are not currently editable.
You should be good now. As an anti-spam bot process, we lock down accounts that don't have an approved non-profile post from many functions (like changing username, or making posts that don't require mod approval). Every 30 min or so the system grants the missing permissions to those who have had an approved first post. Looks like you tried before that process occurred.

If you STILL have issues, PM me and I can bring in an admin to take a look.

You should be good now. As an anti-spam bot process, we lock down accounts that don't have an approved non-profile post from many functions (like changing username, or making posts that don't require mod approval). Every 30 min or so the system grants the missing permissions to those who have had an approved first post. Looks like you tried before that process occurred.

If you STILL have issues, PM me and I can bring in an admin to take a look.
Thanks for explaining things to me! It all seems to be working now.

Also, I definitely need more Lantern, because I somehow completely missed your sky-blue Moderator label.

Good to see this is coming back. I was real disappointed in how it all went down on SV, but at this point it's in the past and I'm glad it hasn't killed Bird's motivation.
Personally I'm fine with it being in the SFW section. I don't think that anything in it would push it to the other and as long as enough voters migrate over, which it seems like they will, it'll be fine. If it ever really crosses the line it can be moved, but honestly the implied horror is one of the strengths of this quest.

Lot of stuff to port over. Good luck.
also this section of the forum is kind of near-deserted, really. Just look at when all the others thread have been last updated
This is a good thing not a bad thing. Less people who aren't interested in aything but the lewd coming and trying to mess thing up for the rest of us by horny voting or just being brain dead.

Remember the Rarity situation. I am pretty sure the Vote would have gone very r*py ( Heck, It was about to go that way in SV and it got bird in big trouble too ) if it was in the NSFW section of QQ rather than SV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back