• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

The first thing i do is call my cousin and beg for help. I have no idea how to take care of hair that goes down past my waist.

The second thing i do is go outside and see if i gained the physical abilities of my avatar. If so, I'm well in excess of peak human.

The third thing is reporting to my local federal government office to get an updated identity card and stuff. I don't want to be denied my assets just because I'm in a new body.

After that its a matter of telling my family and carrying on with my life, because my avatar doesnt actually have super powers or anything.

If you're Saitama you'd crush me like a grape.

Damn, you changed your avatar...

But Saitama has pretty good control of his strength mind you. It's why he hasn't accidentally blown up the world while taking a SERIOUS DUMP.

Overturn the status quo, become Emperor of a country, and do the following things:

1. Rule Ethiopia, save the Jews and make them a majority, and then lead the country to conquer and annex all of Africa, using White and Asian expertise (gained willingly or otherwise).

2. Have Israel rule and dominate the Middle East and Central Asia and Mongolia, have Jews become the majority and intermarry with the locals (again), and integrate it into the Greater Empire of Ethiopia.

3. Conquer Europe and have the whites become servants of the blacks.

4. Intervene in Central and South America and make the countries great again under unified rule, and uplift the poor citizens, and oppose the US.

5. Make Japan a great country and Empire again, but make it a much better country, where it accepts other races as equals and rules with genuine fairness and impartiality.

6. Make India great again after starting a social revolution that shakes the country to its core.

7. Become buddies with Asia and Latin America, and with Russia as well (a non-expansionist one).

8. Conquer the USA and make sure it can never ruin other people's lives ever again.

Lemme fix that for you

"Get punched. In the dick."

There you go. All better now. :)

Everyone is fine with me covering the artic circle in ice and an army of Ice golems, right?

Fix global warming and be polite and there will be no punching to be had.
Oh no, if I was doing God's work I'd be omniciding the world as existence is a sin against the perfect Emptiness of Void.

Be thankful I'm a heretic Dark Matter.

I'm sorry, I read as "If I was doing god's work, I'd be getting Punched."

Seriously, main thing I'd do is basically hang out, be lazy, play video games, and punch people who deserve it.

That being evil people... baring a couple really really annoying ones....

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I read as "If I was doing god's work, I'd be getting Punched."

Seriously, main thing I'd do is basically hang out, be lazy, play video games, and punch people who deserve it.

That being evil people... baring a couple really really annoying ones....
But would Saitama kill an innocent that's possessed by a Dark Matter?

Because the dangerous part about Dark Matter's is their far more subtle skills, rather than their direct physical threat.

With great reluctance and only if I couldn't see another choice.

The good of the many and et all.

Though I'm more likely to hunt down and punch Dark Matter god.
Zero is, in essence, the Big G Supreme Deity of his multiverse as the embodiment of the Void. All Gods steal parts from his being to create universes.

Even Max Wanked Saitama couldn't realistically beat him.

There's a reason I said it was a good thing I was a heretic.

i'm pretty sure saitama is immune to mental fuckery.
I wasn't aware he was immune to mental trauma and psychological warfare.

Last edited:
Zero is, in essence, the Big G Supreme Deity of his multiverse as the embodiment of the Void. All Gods steal parts from his being to create universes.

Even Max Wanked Saitama couldn't realistically beat him.

There's a reason I said it was a good thing I was a heretic.

You seem to misunderstand what Saitama is, and the general theme of OPM as a whole.

His power is not that he's very strong. It's that, except when for the sake of a gag, he's literally a walking no limits fallacy.

He could destroy Zero... with One Punch.

He might have to put his back into it, for the sake of the gag, but still... One. Punch.

The only thing that can hurt Saitama is Saitama. Which is why he'll never be happy.

He can be happy, but he'll never find satisfaction in combat.

Remember, the series is all about him finding friendship and learning to find satisfaction outside of battle.

You seem to misunderstand what Saitama is, and the general theme of OPM as a whole.

His power is not that he's very strong. It's that, except when for the sake of a gag, he's literally a walking no limits fallacy.

He could destroy Zero... with One Punch.

He might have to put his back into it, for the sake of the gag, but still... One. Punch.
Yes, in his own story where the purpose of such was to show how shallow power really is.

The purpose of this thread however, is a bunch of people faffing about talking about what they'd do. And honestly, I think I'd do much the same as what I'm doing now.

Yeah... it's amusing how a story openly mocking power-wank is practically worshiped by a bunch of morons who do nothing but power-wank.

Let me restructure this to be more accurate.

It's amusing how a story that explores and pokes fun at the consequences of being overpowered is openly mocked by a bunch of morons who do nothing but power wank.

Saitama's limitlessness strong. In a direct confrontation he wins. Period.

Which is why one punch man doesn't follow the normal trope of "AND A NEW WORTHY VILLAIN" normally found in anime.

Every time a new evil worthy rival shows up its played for laughs, and ends with them being reduced to giblets the second Saitama shows up.

What the story is really about is how it instead explores him dealing with the emotional detachment and lack of satisfaction with the fights only really having... an assumption of risk when he's not around.

His fight with Lord Boros lasted as long as it did because he, frankly, was trying to give the guy the fight he was craving out of sympathy.

His fight with Garou lasted as long as it did because his objective wasn't to defeat him in battle, but to get it through to him that what he wasn't wasn't to be a monster, but to be a Hero.

A good example of how he works as a character is the OPM fighting game. Saitama is a character... a literally invincible one.

The way he works though is he's on a timer. the other player has like 60ish seconds to kill you, and he has 2 characters to your own. So it's a waiting game. Can you survive long enough for Caped Baldy to show up and basically punch a fucker.

The drama is never "will saitama win"? That's never a question. It's how he wins and what happens around him, and how he deals with the problems he just can't CAST FIST at.

Man that's a lot of words for stuff I couldn't give a shit about.

Do you guys think ghost ice is edible? I might open up a snow cone shop or something.

Snow cones? Huh, if you gave me hours to think of uses for Danny Phantom's powerset that would never have crossed my mind

As for your question... I'm not really sure, the only time I remember ghost power being used in the preparing of food in the series is the reanimated Christmas bird

It would involve people eating ectopladm, though so there would probably be some kind of consequences...

Man that's a lot of words for stuff I couldn't give a shit about.
I was not exaggerating when I said "worshiped."

It would involve people eating ectopladm, though so there would probably be some kind of consequences...
Maybe, maybe not. I'm not hugely familiar with the show, so I don't know how it works in that setting, but usually ectoplasm doesn't interact with normal matter... which means it'd have about as many side effects as neutrinos.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not hugely familiar with the show, so I don't know how it works in that setting, but usually ectoplasm doesn't interact with normal matter... which means it'd have about as many side effects as neutrinos.

Yeah, it's not clear; I don't think anyone actually ate ectoplasm on the show so I'm trying to think of the main interactions people had with it:
- Vlad and Danny both got bombarded with it via ghost portal which infused their DNA and turned them into half-ghosts
- there was the aforementioned time when they tried to cook a bird in a ectoplasm powered oven which reanimated it

So it could really cause anything from nothing at all, to turning people who eat enough into halfas, to making them ill, to reanimating any dead cells it comes into contact with into ghost equivalents

Let me restructure this to be more accurate.

It's amusing how a story that explores and pokes fun at the consequences of being overpowered is openly mocked by a bunch of morons who do nothing but power wank.

Saitama's limitlessness strong. In a direct confrontation he wins. Period.

Which is why one punch man doesn't follow the normal trope of "AND A NEW WORTHY VILLAIN" normally found in anime.

Every time a new evil worthy rival shows up its played for laughs, and ends with them being reduced to giblets the second Saitama shows up.

What the story is really about is how it instead explores him dealing with the emotional detachment and lack of satisfaction with the fights only really having... an assumption of risk when he's not around.

His fight with Lord Boros lasted as long as it did because he, frankly, was trying to give the guy the fight he was craving out of sympathy.

His fight with Garou lasted as long as it did because his objective wasn't to defeat him in battle, but to get it through to him that what he wasn't wasn't to be a monster, but to be a Hero.

A good example of how he works as a character is the OPM fighting game. Saitama is a character... a literally invincible one.

The way he works though is he's on a timer. the other player has like 60ish seconds to kill you, and he has 2 characters to your own. So it's a waiting game. Can you survive long enough for Caped Baldy to show up and basically punch a fucker.

The drama is never "will saitama win"? That's never a question. It's how he wins and what happens around him, and how he deals with the problems he just can't CAST FIST at.

Well... he would lose if someone were a Bethesda protagonist, and they used the console to disable you.

Console Commands always win.

Well... he would lose if someone were a Bethesda protagonist, and they used the console to disable you.

Console Commands always win.

Nope. First, because canonically, they don't have access.

Second, because his power is such bullshit he'd probably just blink and go "why am I naked?" after they tried to delete him from the world.

Nope. First, because canonically, they don't have access.

Second, because his power is such bullshit he'd probably just blink and go "why am I naked?" after they tried to delete him from the world.
My character is now a God of Console Commands.

I cast setav strengh 5 on Saitama

I also change Saitamas' name to Baldy.

I also turn on godmode

First, I'm a guy. Not interested in changing my gender. Second, I don't want to be all pastell-y in coloration. Third, I think mind reading by touching someone would be an annoying superpower to have. I don't want to read your filthy mind every time I do a handshake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back