• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

"Okay, Khazrak, I know that tactics more complicated than 'ambush' and 'flying wedge' is a bit too complicated for your beastman sensibilities, so I'll try to dumb it down for you-"

*incoherent chaotic furry screeching*

"... by the Gods do I miss Dorghar. Be'lakor, you pompous ass, I swear when I get my hands on you..."

As I am now a Dragon with Paralyzing Murder Fire.. I'll probably accidentally murder someone.

I would stay in character. As in, I would lie down and take a nap now it's winter, or watch the clouds from the nearest park in warmer weather.

Well, I'd probably try and see if I have servant stats and think hard on how to explain this to my family and friends.

Panic. Hope i dont leak some kind of radiation. Hope i dont kill my family and friends.

oh wait i thought i had a different avatar when i read this. instead im a dragon god from magic. im fucked.

For myself it a matter of knowing if the Evil Dragon still in my head otherwise I gonna pop the fuck off with Julius body.

Hug my new squid/spider/jellyfish familiar for comfort, because this is the beginning of a wild ride!
I wouldn't want to be my avatar, even if living underwater would be neat.

Reincarnation of the one-note Greek Goddess Enyo.

Blood-stained and steely-eyed, and apparently in summer wear.:p

I suppose being effectively deathless would be neat.

i3knQnK.jpg

Do a few digs and sets while I think, I guess.

An admiral whose school of tactics will be redundant for millennia? Probably commit suicide. FOR THE EMPEROR!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back