• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Richard remains my 2nd favorite villain protagonist - after Kane from CnC - and his unabashedly evil and hammy ways are always a laugh.
Oh, he was hilarious, and that's great- when the narrative supported it.

And then LFG tried to become 'serious' fiction, and Richard doesn't work with the rest of the main characters in a serious setting. He could work in a serious all-villain story. He could work as a serious villain against the main characters.

But the entire early premise of the comic did not allow the conversion to serious fiction, and they tried it anyway.

Hence "poorly written".

Oh, he was hilarious, and that's great- when the narrative supported it.

And then LFG tried to become 'serious' fiction, and Richard doesn't work with the rest of the main characters in a serious setting. He could work in a serious all-villain story. He could work as a serious villain against the main characters.

But the entire early premise of the comic did not allow the conversion to serious fiction, and they tried it anyway.

Hence "poorly written".
Ehh... I get your point, but you may be looking into it a bit hard. To me they never really went into a serious setting - it was all intentionally parodied tropes, plot twists that were clearly lampshaded, and lots of jokes. I kind of write it off as the cast slowly growing used to Richard and his bullshit, hence the lesser reactions. Though I do admit I did enjoy the earlier stuff more than the later books.
And Tiny Dick Adventures always made me laugh, especially when it really was current.

Ehh... I get your point, but you may be looking into it a bit hard. To me they never really went into a serious setting - it was all intentionally parodied tropes, plot twists that were clearly lampshaded, and lots of jokes. I kind of write it off as the cast slowly growing used to Richard and his bullshit, hence the lesser reactions. Though I do admit I did enjoy the earlier stuff more than the later books.
And Tiny Dick Adventures always made me laugh, especially when it really was current.
here you go people who have no idea wtf is going on

Start up a IRL Enclave and probably offer my services as the worlds best PMC

Troll others like it's going out of style.

I'd probably end up skewering somebody with my kagune
Yeah :( you wouldn't live long either we don't have rc cells in our world so you would starve to death but not before going on a rampage trying to eat people. Snaps fingers but hey if I'm around I will turn you into a vampire ghouls are basically humans suffering from having an high rc cell count so I can definitely turn you.

Yeah :( you wouldn't live long either we don't have rc cells in our world so you would starve to death but not before going on a rampage trying to eat people. Snaps fingers but hey if I'm around I will turn you into a vampire ghouls are basically humans suffering from having an high rc cell count so I can definitely turn you.
Bruh, if you did that, I would be totally in your debt. Maybe I'll be your ghoul assassin enhanced by your vampire powers.

Note: It would probably be even worse if I woke up as my previous QQ avatar. It was Splatterhouse themed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back