• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

favorite quotes or quotes you created yourself

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
C. S. Lewis

What can I say except- "Nah, I'd Win"

Last edited:
Happiness for everyone, for free, and so that no one leaves offended
Strugatsky brothers, Roadside Picnic

Last edited:
"Naked force has settled more issues in history than any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence never solves anything, is wishful thinking at its worst. People who forget that always die" - Starship Troopers

"Howsoever you are moved, or by whom, though they profess to be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, 'but I was told by others to do thus', or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice" - Kingdom of Heaven

"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged. She, or someone like her, will always be among us, waiting for the right climate in which to flourish, to spread fear in the name of righteousness. Vigilance, Mr. Worf, is the price we must continue to pay" - Captain Picard, in the Drumhead episode of TNG.

"If it were easy, everyone would do it" - Tyrion Lannister

Luke Skywalker: "Is the dark side more powerful?"
Yoda: "Not more powerful. Only quicker. And easier"

"No responsible wizard would do that. The problem is, I have yet to meet a responsible wizard."

"Facts may not care about feelings...but certain feelings can ensure that certain facts won't be able to walk in broad daylight without getting beaten to a pulp. Feelings may not be able to change facts, but you can be sure they would leave them bloody unrecognizeable by the time they were done."

"If someone is attempting to sway your opinion with feelings rather than logic, they think you are a fool. If you fall for it, then you are."

If Gimme Chocolate was sang by wifwolves, it would be about furry lolitas demanding hard drugs.
-Me wanting an Aggretsuko style AMV for Babymetal

"How Much Chocolate did you eat?"

"Enough to kill a medium-sized dog."
-Conversation between wolfmen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back