• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

favorite quotes or quotes you created yourself

"If everyone's cheating, no one's cheating. Therefore, it's a fair fight."

From the movie 'Duck, You Sucker.'

Juan Miranda: [mimicking John] Sh, sh, sh, sh, sh, SHIT, SHUSH! I know what I am talking about when I am talking about revolutions! The people who read the books go to the people who can't read the books, the poor people, and say, "We have to have a change." So, the poor people make the change, ah? And then, the people who read the books, they all sit around the big polished tables, and they talk and talk and talk and eat and eat and eat, eh? But what has happened to the poor people? THEY ARE DEAD! That's your revolution! Sh... so, please... don't tell me about revolutions. And what happens afterwards? The same fucking thing starts all over again!

"You will find that some people won't be swayed by all the logic in the world. Those kinds of people can only be spoken to with the language of power."

(This is a recurring quote in my stories.)

Guess I can add my own two cents:

Things die, let them.
Love is pain, lack of love is suffering.
Morality is a mirror, everyone sees something else.
A bad man has no rules, a good man needs no rules, but beware a man who has rules.
The fear of missing out makes us miss the entirety of our lives.
For what is madness, but the last refuge of the wise

Immune System: LET'S SEE WHO'S MORE FLAMMABLE, YOU OR MY HOME!

~ Random comments on YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread

Back