• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Fertile Ground (Cultivation Riot)

You will get an insight roll as Qi e is trying to pull the seal out of you (95+), but studying it specifically? No. It's as far beyond you as Calculus is to a preschooler. Further really, as you would have to be bare minimum verging on the Immortal realm to really understand it. Like, if you had chosen any other Sect Leader and gotten this as a result? You might be rerolling a character, or at least setting up to be a homebody for a while.
Ah very well, thank you for the confirmation.

In that case I'll swap defensive technique for something else.

Let's try Basic Beast Taming

Yeah I doubt I will even come close to being able to fight the bull or it's master any time soon (if ever). but a cultivater can dream. I do have one question however if my heal roll from my first action does not heal me to at the point I am cleared from bedder will my second action be rolled over for more healing or will my guy started training with a broken body.
edit. Also changed my vote to have the heal action done correctly and added a new action

Actually, the tea gets used automatically, so you have 1 God Pellet (which is different from a God Pill).
what is the difference?
also thanks for clarifying.
Not yet. You don't have the skills or institutional knowledge for such things yet.
Rather than institutional knowledge, I was thinking a more low brow plan of "capture regular animal, toss it at vines, get them while they are distracted eating"

[X] Gu shen
-[X] Qi
-[X] Gu training (insect user)

not sure if this is a valid choice?

[X] Gu shen
-[X] Cultivate
-[X] Explore
-[X] Train Movement Technique
-[X] Train Movement Technique
(Tell me if I did anything wrong here!)

Last edited:
Don't necro. This is against Rule 7. We also do not like posts that have nothing to do with the thread out of nowhere. Rule 5 too
What are your favorite anime cartoons? Mine is one-punch man.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back