• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Finally watched Inception today.
It was good.

Time to wake up from this mundane world and be the real awesome sociable me.
with magical powers
emot-v.gif

Would anyone happen to be interested in a game of Battlestar Galactica? The module didn't look too bad, and it might be interesting to try.

So, can anyone tell me what the hell this is?

So, can anyone tell me what the hell this is?

It's a fetish called Ryona, I believe.

Well, I think that these videos are made by the same person:

Viewer discretion is advised.

Last edited:
It amuses me greatly how completely wrong an idea you would get about the capabilities of some characters in the Final Fantasy Tactics series if you just went by their job names.

For example, my illusionist/seer.

Now, based on that, you would probably assume that she is mostly a support caster, who provides you with intel and confounds your enemies.

But no, her specialty is casting mid-power spells that affect entire armies, then teleporting around beating the shite out of them.

Funny how that works.

They're almost unusable in sustained combat without half MP though
Or the seer's recharge. Or the clan advantages in A2. Or, as Nani says, a lovely assistant filling them with MP.

I have found that a cannoneer supporting an illusionist with turbo MP is a fantastic way of depopulating the field.

*flops onto chat*

... So a question that has been bothering (Confusing actually) me since Rein got feedback on/that Rein was writing moe character(s)...

"What is Moe?"

*flops onto chat*

... So a question that has been bothering (Confusing actually) me since Rein got feedback on/that Rein was writing moe character(s)...

"What is Moe?"
I genuinely don't know myself, which is weird, cause the Moedred nickname has been following me around for quite some time.

It's something involving cute, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back