• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Honkai: Apsotle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact 3rd) Discussion and Ideas

Which character should be met by Lelouch, Elysia and the other Flame Chasers first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of Nina, who becomes the Herrscher of Reason naturally after being assaulted by some Elevens, killing them in a panic with her awakening powers while triggering an eruption in said ghetto she ended up in, which I am deciding against it being Shinjuku Ghetto.

So far I am thinking Nina becomes drunk on her new power and probably the souls that compose it being Japanese doesn't help the situation, assuming that's how all Herrscher of Reason cores are formed. Which drives her to go after anyone who wronged her, including other students at Ashford Academy.

The resulting chaos, that got Elysia, Cecila and the others involved to stop her, where she either escapes or get captured, but the group is forced to flee to Honkai Earth settling in Nagazora shortly before the third eruption.

For the fourth eruption caused by Sirin possessing Kiana I might swap it to Wendy or Ana instead.

Speaking of Nina, who becomes the Herrscher of Reason naturally after being assaulted by some Elevens, killing them in a panic with her awakening powers while triggering an eruption in said ghetto she ended up in, which I am deciding against it being Shinjuku Ghetto.

So far I am thinking Nina becomes drunk on her new power and probably the souls that compose it being Japanese doesn't help the situation, assuming that's how all Herrscher of Reason cores are formed. Which drives her to go after anyone who wronged her, including other students at Ashford Academy.

The resulting chaos, that got Elysia, Cecila and the others involved to stop her, where she either escapes or get captured, but the group is forced to flee to Honkai Earth settling in Nagazora shortly before the third eruption.

For the fourth eruption caused by Sirin possessing Kiana I might swap it to Wendy or Ana instead.
I personally think Heron should be just as secretive as world serpent rearing their heads only to nibble at the three groups quietly. Anonymity is their greatest weapon. They might even let kiana go to Saint Freya just to keep tabs on it. Nothing too incriminating better the three factions deal with each other to let Heron set things up. Though I wonder how Sirin fragment will react to original sirin?

Kiana not getting the angst that goes with ripping Mei core out the death of so many humans and not killing himeko is nice direction.Also her being raised by her parents and having a support group before Mei is nice.Also her not being seperated from Mei by world serpant and hoping that Kiana doesn't end up on moon for 10 years

I personally think Heron should be just as secretive as world serpent rearing their heads only to nibble at the three groups quietly. Anonymity is their greatest weapon. They might even let kiana go to Saint Freya just to keep tabs on it. Nothing too incriminating better the three factions deal with each other to let Heron set things up. Though I wonder how Sirin fragment will react to original sirin?

Right, but I think some might end up in the know on the organization because if Kiana, Lelouch, Mei, Bronya Z, Elysia, Suzaku and the others end up attending St. Freya, some questions will no doubt be asked. Especially from Himeko, who was in Ragna's squad, but that depends on how much she saw and what happened. Either they'll need a damn good cover story, and/or only Theresa is told the truth and comes up with a cover story. Since I am sure once Elysia, Mobius and others are spotted, Gray Serpent might come knocking wondering how the Flame Chasers are alive.

Kiana not getting the angst that goes with ripping Mei core out the death of so many humans and not killing himeko is nice direction.Also her being raised by her parents and having a support group before Mei is nice.Also her not being seperated from Mei by world serpant and hoping that Kiana doesn't end up on moon for 10 years

True, although there will still be some casualties and collateral damage through.

I am leaning more towards Wendy being the cause of the 4th Eruption that sinks Raven's island, Ana might work, but Wendy has grounds for a grudge to build upon I think, especially once she finds out what the motivation for all of these experiments were. But I am willing to do Ana if she would be better, if anyone thinks otherwise?

The excuse or cover story they'll use will likely depend on what other events that happens between now and when the group ends up at St. Freya, but I am thinking Nina would be left to roam around terrorizing the Japanese in the ghettos, which Britannia is content to let her do until she is stopped. I am debating if it should be by Milly and her friends, which might ensure her survival or Lelouch who could potentially end up having to kill her.

During their time at St. Freya, Lelouch would be skipping school, partly to quietly gather his own resources for what would be the black knights and to escape the academy whenever one of Milly's events is too much for him to handle usually checking on people on Belolog XD.

Still I am beginning to debate what the final battle against Nathaniel will be like, to save the world of Honkai Impact from his rage, which I am seeing both Lelouch and Kiana awaken as the Herrscher of Finality, unless I can think of something comparable and fitting for Lelouch to awaken to as his final Herrscher form.

I think you should leave facing Nathaniel alone for some time. Because I do not think it will do the creative process any good while your establishing the lore so to speak. I think. Lelouch would leave that to Milly and whoever else volunteers for this one. I think if he goes public that's basically his anonymity as Zero/whatever identity he uses is gone.

I think you should leave facing Nathaniel alone for some time. Because I do not think it will do the creative process any good while your establishing the lore so to speak. I think. Lelouch would leave that to Milly and whoever else volunteers for this one. I think if he goes public that's basically his anonymity as Zero/whatever identity he uses is gone.

Oh no I didn't mean the group would face Nathaniel soon, that would be for near the very end of the story.

Right so it would be Milly and friends vs Nina then, so she might survive then.

Oh no I didn't mean the group would face Nathaniel soon, that would be for near the very end of the story.

Right so it would be Milly and friends vs Nina then, so she might survive then.
Asking out of curiosity but how whole are Sirin's memories at the moment? does recall everything with a hundred percent clarity?

Good question I didn't consider that, but I assumed she would remember everything unless you think I should do something different?
Ah nothing I simply wished to confirm if Cecelia being revived alongside her friends would be enough to tie her to Heron. which it is, Cecelia Touched Sirin in a way few ever could.

Yeah and Sirin remembers that, so it could be a case of her liking Cecelia as her new mom, but not liking Siegfried and maybe having issues with Kiana.

IS Tingyun part of the poll? I think she's about 25 to 26 years old.

Yes is still in it, but I think while she looks to be in her twenties she is at least two hundred years old, but C.C. is older than that so I don't have an issue with her.

The only ones not in the poll are Yukong and Natasha, the latter of which because if Seele and Bronya from HSR joined the harem it would be very weird for Natasha to join, and Yukong I am doubtful on partly influenced by the fact she is raising an adopted daughter.

Still I am debating on how the harem will form since at this point I think its safe to say Elysia, Bronya Rand, Seele (HSR ver), and Dan Shu are locked in, so its a question of who else since other Honkai Impact folks should be involved in the harem. Also I am debating on who should be Lelouch's first lover, Elysia, Bronya Rand or Seele (HSR ver)?

Beyond that and as much as I am being cautious about adding any more HSR characters as potential harem match ups.

What would the prospects of Jingliu, Xueyi, Guinaifen or Topaz be?

Jingling is out so is xueyi one is technically insane via Mara and is probably reintegrating after the whole new body thing and the whole repeatedly kill someone. Xueyi is unfortunately probably too deep with the ten Lords commission, and I don't think she'd be that kind if Lelouch makes use of the More moderate Sanctus medicus guys through Dan Shu especially if the more fanatical Medicus do a lot more radical things to make up for their small numbers. Guinaifen needs more elucidation on. While Topaz would probably be a non-entity unless Lelouch owes the IPC money for some reason.

Jingling is out so is xueyi one is technically insane via Mara and is probably reintegrating after the whole new body thing and the whole repeatedly kill someone. Xueyi is unfortunately probably too deep with the ten Lords commission, and I don't think she'd be that kind if Lelouch makes use of the More moderate Sanctus medicus guys through Dan Shu especially if the more fanatical Medicus do a lot more radical things to make up for their small numbers. Guinaifen needs more elucidation on. While Topaz would probably be a non-entity unless Lelouch owes the IPC money for some reason.

Right, I thought better ask than wait for someone else to ask or it comes up later.

Well for Topaz, the IPC could always reach out to Lelouch to make use of his power using abilities to help collect a debt from someone who has been difficult to track down. XD

And I had hoped Xueyi could've brought something interesting into the story, being among those among the Ten Lords Commission who opposes the Alliances dealing with Nathaniel but yes I agree with your point.

That would require for them to know about said dealings and considering how seeking immortality is explicitly a major crime in the Hexafleet I doubt there is a chance anyone is willing to let even a whiff of their dealings be known. Especially with Nathaniel finding a way for stable Immortality without any drawback from being Mara-Struck.

That would require for them to know about said dealings and considering how seeking immortality is explicitly a major crime in the Hexafleet I doubt there is a chance anyone is willing to let even a whiff of their dealings be known. Especially with Nathaniel finding a way for stable Immortality without any drawback from being Mara-Struck.

I agree and complicating things is not knowing how far Nathaniel's influence goes through the alliance as a whole and how much of their leaders are on his side, having virtually figured out a cure for the Mara by giving those who want it new bodies for more stable immortality.

But that is making me reconsider revising my plans for when Lelouch and company visit the Xianzhou Luofu. I am thinking it would be discovered the Alliance as a whole has kept those of high positions aboard like Fu Xuan and especially Jing Yuan because Jingliu has been held captive by Nathaniel for experimentation due to being very unique among Mara Stuck as part of a bargain the rest of the Alliance made without him involved, maybe gaining Lelouch a unofficial ally.

I would like to point out that the Hexafleet are basically Fanatics of the Hunt. If Nathaniel was able to do this it would mean the very foundations of the Xianzhou Alliance has been undermined and subverted it would be a return to the Three-Sufferings Era only instead of dealing with the denizens of Abundance it would be instead amongst themselves as they purge these 'Heretics and traitors'amongst themselves. That would probably weaken the Alliance greatly as to reinvigorate the denizens of Abundance into renewed hostility at the Hexafleet's weakness. It needs to be a very small percentage and confined utterly to the Luofu with these ones planning to escape.

I would like to point out that the Hexafleet are basically Fanatics of the Hunt. If Nathaniel was able to do this it would mean the very foundations of the Xianzhou Alliance has been undermined and subverted it would be a return to the Three-Sufferings Era only instead of dealing with the denizens of Abundance it would be instead amongst themselves as they purge these 'Heretics and traitors'amongst themselves. That would probably weaken the Alliance greatly as to reinvigorate the denizens of Abundance into renewed hostility at the Hexafleet's weakness. It needs to be a very small percentage and confined utterly to the Luofu with these ones planning to escape.

Right, so that does raise questions on how much influence Nathaniel has on the alliance with the potential undermining of the alliance's foundations as a unspoken blackmail threat. Probably to ensure support from the other ships of the Alliance he has likely added them in elimination of the Abundance which has allowed them to avoid greater casualties than they would've incurred.

And given the secrecy behind those wanting to escape their fate of becoming consumed by the Mara or gaining a body to live and die as a normal person could be a massive scandal of word got out. The fact that almost every level in Alliance society has some of Nathaniel would be dangerous if word out out putting the Alliance as a whole in a dangerous position, something Nathaniel might've carefully engineered to ensure the Alloance couldn't act against him.

Not trying to make Nathaniel op or anything, but it's worth noting he has been aware of the Alliance before it was born and had even warned the Emperor who commanded the search that dealing with Yasohi is a bad idea.

I mean since he does have mantis mods and ended up like fu Hua who was functionally immortal.

Indeed and he is in no danger of being mara-sicken either, given he has been alive for more than 50,000 years.

Still I am wondering how Lelouch and group's time on the Luofu should go once they escape from Nathaniel fleeing there before going Honkai Earth when its safe to do so.

Indeed and he is in no danger of being mara-sicken either, given he has been alive for more than 50,000 years.

Still I am wondering how Lelouch and group's time on the Luofu should go once they escape from Nathaniel fleeing there before going Honkai Earth when its safe to do so.
Mostly just pretending to be the equivalent to tourists the Luofu no doubt gets. They could do odd jobs here and there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back