• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

How did you find QQ?

First encounter of the glorious name of Questionable Questing?

• Total voters
For me, it was the worm fanfic subreddit that kept mentionning QQ as both a refuge for stories that were no longer politically correct enough for SB or SV and a refuge of filthy degenerates.
This. Shit that I liked kept getting banned because it somehow fell afoul of some moderator's political ideals and it got to the point I was beyond sick of it.

Originally found when I was reading a story on FanFiction.net. The author of the story I was reading mentioned he started his stories on this site.

I found it through the jumpchain community, specifically through spacebattles

Reactions: Ziz
If memory serves me, I think someone from AO3 mentioned crossposting their work here. Curiosity got the better of me and, well, here I am.

I found it cuz of shiro lmao. Started reading someone who had copypasted one of his novels on webnovel and searched it one day and found out about this sight from a chsin of events. Plus cambrian lmao

Not sure if I said it here, but I think it was a Panacea (Worm) story that I followed from FF to over here.

Fuck, it's been years and my memory is blurry as hell about it all, lmao.

I wasted many years on Fanfiction dot net. Christ finding stuff worth reading on that site was like wading through rivers of shit to find nuggets of gold. Or often copper.

I also spent some time on AO3, but reading through their tagging system makes me throw up in my mouth a little. Seriously some of those tags are so fucking self-indulgently useless it makes my skin crawl.

I figured that if I wanted to read good shit, I'd have to look on forums where the criticism would be harsh enough to create actual standards of writing.

At some point I joined Alternate History to read alt history and ludicrously lengthy ASOIAF fics, while I lurked on spacebattles and sufficient velocity reading stuff but not actually signing up and participating.

Eventually I decided if I wanted the good (read: depraved, amoral, fucked up humour) shit, I'd have to sign up here, and it's been great.

I figured that if I wanted to read good shit, I'd have to look on forums where the criticism would be harsh enough to create actual standards of writing.
Yeah, that feels nice about the fiction here.

Granted, the quantity is lacking, but the quality is generally at least decent.

If I'm not vibing with a story, I just leave without commenting.

You know, because I'm not an asshole.

Yeah, that feels nice about the fiction here.

Granted, the quantity is lacking, but the quality is generally at least decent.

If I'm not vibing with a story, I just leave without commenting.

You know, because I'm not an asshole.

Yeah no need to leave abuse or even announce your departure, if I'm not feeling it anymore, I just leave.

Baby, I'm just going out for a packet of cigarettes. You and the story will be fine until I get back. Bye.

If I find a fic distasteful or not otherwise not for me, I'll slap an Ignore on the thread and just leave. Sometimes I'll just Ignore the author if everything they write is not my cup of tea. Helps tidy up the fic list.

But I wandered into QQ after it was mentioned by an author that was being chased off SB for wrong think. And now it's my preferred story site.

Seconded on AO3's tag system being cringe.

Do not doubt the powers and boners of the internet, for they are elridtch and spiteful.
you know about that one muslim priest who said women shouldn't become youtubers because men masturbate to them? i heard that from someone on youtube that someone rubbed one out to them, just because

coil kaleidoscope si was migrated over here, but i didn't make my own account until some time later

Last edited:
Found this place because I was looking for good exalted fics on tvtropes, found a dxd/exalted quest, and followed it here, making my account shortly after.

There was a link to here on Reddit (specifically r/ArtistLounge) on a post about places to post nsfw art.

I was on Spacebattles and was getting frustrated at the issue of searching for stories.

Somebody mentioned in the comments of a story I can't remember that QQ was pretty good and was essentially the third member to the Spacebattles, SufficientVelocy, & QuestionableQuesting Trio on the internet.

Stuck with me and eventually got over my worry of the website being a hive of degeneracy, ala 4chan, and ended up finding really good stories that made me stick around. Have only recently begun to interact with the idea of personally writing a story but I first have to finish something to a level that I won't die of cringe in the future if I look back.

An author on AO3 mentioned they had posted a couple of stories here.

An errant fic that used to be sfw here was on the worm ff search. Wanted to find it again, and here i am. Had to open a yahoo account ti get registered lol

Someone in r/Jumpchain mentioned The Erogamer, I was looking for all kinds of Gamer fics at the time because I was thinking of writing one myself, so my curiosity was picked, made an account to read the story, and I've been lurking here since then

Someone in r/Jumpchain mentioned The Erogamer, I was looking for all kinds of Gamer fics at the time because I was thinking of writing one myself, so my curiosity was picked, made an account to read the story, and I've been lurking here since then
Hullo.

Welcome to posting, we're glad to have you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back