• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

How did you find QQ?

First encounter of the glorious name of Questionable Questing?

• Total voters
Found it when RavensDagger from SB mentioned that he posted a lewd omake for How to Train Your Endbringer in QQ, didn't actually make an account until after 6 months or so.

first time looking at this was cause of cambrian at his nsfw site profile,then followed by the guy who wrote dc gamer saying he is moving his story to this site from fanfic.net

I occasionally heard about it on SB/SV as basically "Spacebattles WITH LEWDS", but what finally got me to get an account was having The Erogamer recommended to me on reddit.
Erogamer on r/rational is how I first heard of it. I found SB/SV via Reddit as well IIRC.

eh I found out about QQ on some SB?SV thread that was talking about the history of the sites...since I had nothing better to do, i joined :V
Link to the thread please.

I got a little tired of the pearl clutching of SB and SV back in the day, so I found out about Sufficiently Sexy. After having to write a small essay about how I could handle the awesome responsibility of posting there, I was admitted under doubt, but i soon found the sexy to be... insufficient. I don't know quite where I found out about QQ, but suddenly I realised that this site actually had an NSFW section for members, and so I signed up. In these times, with the people seemingly split down the middle on the topic of politics, it's very good to have a place to go for apolitical smut, filth and exquisite perversion instead. Also, you probably couldn't fap to SB or SV if you tried.

I got a little tired of the pearl clutching of SB and SV back in the day, so I found out about Sufficiently Sexy. After having to write a small essay about how I could handle the awesome responsibility of posting there, I was admitted under doubt, but i soon found the sexy to be... insufficient. I don't know quite where I found out about QQ, but suddenly I realised that this site actually had an NSFW section for members, and so I signed up. In these times, with the people seemingly split down the middle on the topic of politics, it's very good to have a place to go for apolitical smut, filth and exquisite perversion instead. Also, you probably couldn't fap to SB or SV if you tried.
Well said brother.

I heard about it through another avenue and decided to try my hand at writing smut but also finding more story with smut sprinkled in. Pretty happy that I decided to do so.

Heard about it on SB, then got recruited into an RP by someone I know, which is ultimately how I ended up joining the Board proper now.

From jumpchain threads on 4chan.
Heard about lewd-themed jumps and decided to give a look.
I've wrote fanfics in the past, some lewd ones. But that was many years ago and only in my Native language, only learned how to read and write in english after I stopped reading and writting fanfics.
But I plan to start again soon.
For a while I want try doing a erotic jumpchain but i'm also planning to make a cyoa in the future, but a regular one, EDG and Highlander (cyoa authors on /tg/) are my main inspirations.

Hmmm can't remember if it was SB of SV, but found my way here when someone mentioned/referenced a Worm story here...and that's all that I remember about it :p (I do also remember being confused why I couldn't find the story until it clicked that it was a nsfw story and hey you need an account for that)

I kept seeing links to this site everywhere and decided to make an account to check it out

Reading all of cambrians fanfiction.net stories and then finding him on hentaifoundry. Googled him to see if he had stories anywhere else and found qq then.

I was informed there was a quest on here that had been abandoned or stopped elsewhere. I could never find the Quest.

Some friend tell me about there is a Lewd SV, which at the time I didnt understand the joke but Now that I know there was a Lewd SV subforums can laught at it.
And I was like:
Say No More

Was active on SpaceBattles about eight years ago. Grad school happened. Grad school is finally finished, I have more free time than I know what to do with, and QQ was mentioned over on SB. So, here I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back