• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

How did you find QQ?

First encounter of the glorious name of Questionable Questing?

• Total voters
Greetings,
I have been on a Youjo Senki crossover binge recently and read MidasMan's Youjo Senki x Gate crossover fanfiction of Imperial Princess on SpaceBattles. It was enjoyable, so I decided to read other works by MidasMan. One of them is NSFW and mentioned to be cut from its full content, where the full content is available here. As such I found out about this site to read an author's work in its full glory.
Ahh, another plot enjoyer(actual plots and not plot)!"
Welcome, welcome.

Greetings,
I have been on a Youjo Senki crossover binge recently and read MidasMan's Youjo Senki x Gate crossover fanfiction of Imperial Princess on SpaceBattles. It was enjoyable, so I decided to read other works by MidasMan. One of them is NSFW and mentioned to be cut from its full content, where the full content is available here. As such I found out about this site to read an author's work in its full glory.
Welcome aboard! Hope you find more fandoms to your tastes in this hive if debauchery.

Greetings,

Welcome to QQ, I hope you enjoy your stay! Don't mind the tentacles.

Also, in case you didn't know, we have a thread for discussing Youjo Senki fanfiction if that interests you.
https://forum.questionablequesting....the-evil-ideas-recs-discussion-and-pics.5265/

I'm curious to see where all our users came here from, hence this thread and its handy poll.

Where did you first hear about QQ? If it was Other, would you mind saying where?

Furthermore, if you feel up to making a post, what actually brought you here? Was it a quest or a story? Which one was it?
I found out about this site because i discovered a author i like had a few of his works hosted exclusively here and decided to come check them out

> Other

Read Worm around... 4 years back?
Been primarily reading Worm-fics since.
Ended up on fichub, browsing the cache (back when they still had it), backtracked a couple of stories to QQ.
Would have to dig to see if I can discover which the stories were.

Then, recently discovered that Leecifer's Abaddon Born(e) was kicked off SB and SV, decided to register here.

P.S.
Boggled at 'Better hide that VIRGINITY!', then chuckled at 'Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?'
Very appropriate.
Well done, <relevant QQ staffer>.

Edit: Typo

Last edited:
> Other

Read Worm around... 4 years back?
Been primarily reading Worm-fics since.
Ended up on fichub, browsing the cache (back when they still had it), backtracked a couple of stories to QQ.
Would have to dig to see if I can discover which the stories were.

Then, recently discovered that Leecifer's Abbadon Born(e) was kicked off SB and SV, decided to register here.

P.S.
Boggled at 'Better hide that VIRGINITY!', then chuckled at 'Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?'
Very appropriate.
Well done, <relevant QQ staffer>.
You can change that.

The first time I heard about QQ was from Cambrian. Later I read something about the place on Reddit. But it wasn't until waaaay later that I saw a thread on "don't remember which forum" (probably BS or SV) that I decided to join. The conversation was making me nauseous... it was a bunch of users ranting about QQ trash and talking about how their community was so clean and pure... *pump* so pedantic that they seemed to love the smell of their own farts. I definitely had to discover the infamous forum and although I had some problems registering I don't regret it.

Someone in a DxD reddit thread recommended "Speak of Cao Cao", and considering I really hadn't seen a DxD fic where the SI was in the Hero Faction, my interest was piqued. Stayed around because the lewds are pretty good and better yet, feel natural.

Hello there

Found this from a Ao3 fanfic and I've heard of it before from other fanfics of the like I just never got the time to sign up
Welcome to QQ!

Read the rules, specifically the bits about politics and thread necromancy. Those are the two that get people in trouble the most often.

Aside from that, have fun. We like shitposting, lewd stuff, shitposting about lewd stuff, and making fun of prudes on other forums that think we care about their opinions of us.

You can change your signature and the phrase beneath your avatar in your profile settings.

It was a few years back when I out of no-where became interested in the history of the (fan-)fiction forums I frequented. I think it was prompted by someone linking a livejournal detailing that old Harry Potter fanfic drama from the early 2000s. Good stuff if anyone hasn't read it, you'll probably find it by googling Msscribe or HP drama or some variation of that (there is a YT vid of it I think).

During this time SB was going through another one of their regular scandals, and someone over there posted a link to an older thread detailing even older drama and, although I have forgotten the exact steps, from there I somehow got over here -- only to notice (happily) that a few familiar authors posted director's cuts of their stories over here.

Anyways, I was already annoyed at SB's approach to a bunch of things -- how on earth is anyone supposed to discuss a story on there when you get a derail warning for literally anything? -- so I stayed for a more intimate community (and the smut). Though you'll note I'm a chronic lurker.

I got inspired to post this since I was re-annoyed by SB's anti-sexual-content rules.

EDIT: wording + re-read my post, felt the need to say that I'm not trying to start beef, just reminiscing.

Last edited:
From NSFWCyoa subreddit to Waifu Catalog to here via the fics page.

I heard of it when the forum started. I came from SB. (Then got banned on SB.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back