• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Alexander said:
What did you expect from the Original, True Longinus?
I did not expect him to have a hard counter to almost every member of Vali's team and the Gremory group, and then to go on about how he's weak just because he's human. That's stupid and makes him come off as a pretentious fuckwit rather than a respectable villain.

Alexander said:
"Yes. It uses the DNA of the King as a matrix and gradually changes the new devil's body to make processes such as sharing demonic energy easier to perform. I am not completely sure..." You tap your finger on your chin. "But I think that change is at a level that make the reincarnated devil the equivalent of paternal or maternal nephew/niece of the King."

Strangely some devils pale, while the rest starts sputtering. Rias and Akeno are blushing like tomatoes. You wonder why.

OH DEAR. *looks at Sirzechs and Grafia*

Smuthunter said:
We were already Nanoha! We even more Nanoha now! If that makes any sense.

John At DAwn said:
OH DEAR. *looks at Sirzechs and Grafia*
You think that's bad? Risiar's peerage is his Harem. Also we are going to take that feature out. Cause it would be extremely creepy to boink people that are technically our nieces.

Also I bet Sirzech and Grafia are going to kick their friends ass.

MHLord said:
Then let's theme our evil piece equivalent after mobile suits. :))
...You know, that isn't a bad idea. Even more since the author of DxD explicitly said he modeled Scale Mail after Gundams.

???

Lightings a Night Caste?

And so cool.

But I though computer already worked at lightspeed?

Alexander said:
What did you expect from the Original, True Longinus? Plus he was defeated, right?Thank you for the praise :D. Believe me, it took me a great deal of time to understand them myself. They're not difficult, they're numerous.
----

Day 4

"How I did not realize it before? They are photonic crystals!" You laugh, eyes shinning with white essence-light, information about the Pawn and Bishop pieces flowing into you and finally making sense."Ahem." With a polite cough Rias brings you back to reality. You look up, blinking quickly to return your eyes to normal, and realize Asia, Mittelt and all the members of the Occult Research Club are staring at you with various expressions that range from amused to perplexed to indifferent.

"Did you find something? What is a 'photonic crystal'?" Bucho asks.

"Yes, I found something." You reply as you put back the Pieces into the box with almost reverence. "This requires a bit of explanation."

You sit down and, left hand holding up right elbow and right index finger pointed up, you begin.

"First: a photonic crystal. Photonic crystals are periodic optical nanostructures that affect the motion of photons that pass through them. You know how light is distorted when passing through a gem, like changing color? This is the same, only the effects go way beyond that. Nowadays photonic crystals can be created in one, two or three dimensions: one-dimensional crystals are used to produce thin-film optics with coatings for lenses and mirrors and colour-changing paints. Two-dimensional crystal fibers are used in nonlinear devices and to guide exotic wavelengths. While three-dimensional crystals are researched in the hope that one day they may be used to build optical computers." You grin. "A moot point since the Evil Pieces are optical computers. No, more like a quantum computer, albeit of the magical variety."

Dohnaseek, who was reading the newspaper, lowers it and stares at you. "You're joking."

"You know what he's talking about?" Kalawarner asks.

"Oh yes." He stares down at the Pieces' box. "The computing speed?"

"Not quite the speed of light. More than half of it though." You tell him.

"And I have one embedded in my soul." He taps his chest. "What a waste."

"Uh? Can you make sense please?" Kiba begs. The others nod in agreement.

"Of course." You gesture at the Evil Pieces. "A quantum computer is a computation device that makes direct use of quantum-mechanical phenomena, such as superposition and entanglement, to perform operations on data. While modern computers require data to be encoded into binary digits or bits, each of which is always in one of two definite states of 0 and 1, a quantum computer allows for data that can be both 0 and 1 at once, each results varying depending of how the data is treated. The theory is complex, but basically they are much more powerful than any computer know to mankind."

"This calculation ability is what enables them to reincarnate different races into devils." You point to Kiba. "Once in contact with the target they scan him and calculate the necessary variables to begin the process. The number of pieces needed depends of how much computational power is required to handle the change: pieces of the same type can connect and link their processing powers together."

"Indeed, Ajuka Beelzebub-sama is famous for having a fascination with numbers." Akeno muses.

"So now we know how the potential is calculated. But how they can reincarnate other beings into devils? The secret-" You tap the box. "Is in their construction."

"The crystal that make up the Pieces is demonic energy, purified, refined and condensed into a physical shape." Kind of like a hearthstone. "I can only assume Beelzebub-sama's laboratories are build atop the most powerful leylines of the Underworld, because it's the only place that can provide the sheer quantity of demonic energy required."

They all stare at you, completely captured by your speech.

"A set of Evil Pieces will be then given to a High-class Devil, who will attune his own demonic energy to them. Bucho, when you received them for the first time you were told to flood them with your energy, is that right?"

She nods.

"This is necessary to make the new reincarnated devil's body part of the King's clan. The DNA change is not instantaneous, so at the beginning the Piece works as a 'core' to compensate."

"....DNA change?" Koneko raises an eyebrow.

"Yes. It uses the DNA of the King as a matrix and gradually changes the new devil's body to make processes such as sharing demonic energy easier to perform. I am not completely sure..." You tap your finger on your chin. "But I think that change is at a level that makes the reincarnated devil the equivalent of paternal or maternal nephew/niece of the King."

Strangely some devils pale, while the rest starts sputtering. Rias and Akeno are blushing like tomatoes. You wonder why.

You wait for them to calm down. "S-So..." Rias stutters a little. "This is all very interesting, but-"

"I am not done." You grin.

Strangely again she doesn't seem happy at the news. "You're not?"

"No." You pick up a Pawn. "You know that each Piece is connected to the King's Piece."

She nods.

"Did you also know that the two, and especially the unused ones, are constantly exchanging information?"

Her eyes widen. "What does that mean?"

"I am not sure yet." You admit. "But I am sure this is proof that the King's Piece acts as more than a symbol of command, and that it affects the other Pieces beyond the initial attunement."

You lace your fingers together, your Caster Mark faintly glowing on your forehead. "And I intend to find out how."
Corrections in red again.

Last edited by a moderator:
nightblade said:
You think that's bad? Risiar's peerage is his Harem. Also we are going to take that feature out. Cause it would be extremely creepy to boink people that are technically our nieces.

Also I bet Sirzech and Grafia are going to kick their friends ass.

Well Grayfia is a pure-blooded demon from the Lucifuge clan so no need to get her DNA rewritten. However this info will still create an uproar in the underworld.

I'm kind of surprised the angels have kept quiet about it. Unless Ajuka did the programming for them.

Smuthunter said:
I thought that was S-CRY-Ed and Kazuma's armor?

"Bishop version of Illegal Move Triaina -- The cannons were Miyama-Zero's idea. He was puzzling over how to draw the Bishop and suddenly had a great idea, and so gave him two cannons on his shoulders. Looks a bit like the microwave cannons of Gundam DX. The Rook's punch is a bit like Sudden Impact in "Big O." Increasing power in an instant. The Knight is a reference to "Kamen Rider Kabuto" where there is a two stage transformation."

This is from the volume 9 afterword.

Gundam is just one of the influences.

nightblade said:
I'm kind of surprised the angels have kept quiet about it. Unless Ajuka did the programming for them.
Angels don't do sex anyway, remember? Else they become Fallen.

Smuthunter said:
As if he cares. He boasted about having Ravel in his harem. His little sister.
Actually, he said it was just for fashion. He wasn't into her.

Megaolix said:
They can. They just have to keep their thoughts pure while doing the nasty. Anyway I was talking about who ever makes the angel's version not saying anything about it.

Megaolix said:

"But, I'm sure there are many restrictions for Angels when they make babies. Isn't it?"
"Yup. In order to start that procedure, there are quite a lot things that have to be prepared beforehand. You have to put a barrier on that location, you also have to pray the night before doing it to purify your body, and it's obviously wrong to have lecherous thoughts while doing it. You have to remember the teaching at all times, and you have to do it while having the mind of a Saint. You will be out if you get drawn into the greed even once. And it must be pure love!"
That's a situation which is totally impossible for me! I'm sure the human's side will be full with lust if they knew they can have sex with a beautiful Angel. Even if it's the Angel's side, I think they will also fall just like how Sensei did, if they find out they can have sex with a cute human woman. I can say that with confidence!
(...)
"That's why only the chosen one can become one with an Angel. At the same time, the Angel also has to finish till the end without being drawn to their greed. They will fall the moment they get drawn to their greed."
(...)
Ah, then it looks like it will be hard for Irina. That's because she is in danger of falling when she encounters a situation which is sex-related.

From volume 14.

found another thing I missed.

"A set of Evil Pieces will be then given to a High-class Devil, who will attune his own demonic energy to them. Bucho, when you received them for the first time you were told to flood them with your energy, is that right?"
"be then" should be "then be"

Silversun17 said:
Alexander can we make our hearthstones into quantum computers now?
If you understand how Ajuka did it. Which you don't right now.
Diller said:
Well Grayfia is a pure-blooded demon from the Lucifuge clan so no need to get her DNA rewritten. However this info will still create an uproar in the underworld.
Ajuka Beelzebub suffers from what I dubbed the "Lloyd Asplund Syndrome", which translate to saying of his inventions "This thing does this and that" and when asked about a certain feature "Oh, that feature? It's not important, so I didn't mention it. Why should I?".

Yes, he's a bit of a sociopath.

Alexander said:
Ajuka Beelzebub suffers from what I dubbed the "Lloyd Asplund Syndrome", which translate to saying of his inventions "This thing does this and that" and when asked about a certain feature "Oh, that feature? It's not important, so I didn't mention it. Why should I?".

Yes, he's a bit of a sociopath.
So basically... we found out something that will cause a shitstorm, didn't know about it and then told that to others who know that it will cause a shitstorm if that info go public.

Ooooh boy. And we're still only about 20% done.

Seeing as 20% showed they were actually magical quantum computers that change your DNA to be the niece/nephew of King who has the piece.....

Yeah things are going to get ugly,weird, and possibly hilarious. So just a normal event in Solar!Issei's life basically.

Oh boy, poor Saji. His dream is basically...

I wonder if there's something we can do about it after we're done analyzing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back