• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Smuthunter said:
If this were to get us our own set of piece-equivalents in the long run rather than just giving us the ability to empower mortals with a little magic then I would be all for it. I would need to check into what essence enlightenment entails and what mortals can do with it besides thaumaturgy first though.
Remember that magic is different in the DxD universe, which is why we have to learn it from Akeno. If Devils are capable of it, we probably are, as well.

Actually if Bright could see a Peerage Piece she could likely through SOLAR! Power make an artifact that copies it.

Well, our path is clear. We need to make our own Evil Pieces, and steal Asia from Rias.

I have an idea for how a name our peerage system

Guardian=Queen
Apprentice=Bishop
Champion=Rook
Ranger=Knight
Fighter=Pawn.

i changed caster to Apprentice because it that slot would be filled by magic users who likly don't have the power/experance to have their own teams.

Silversun17 said:
I have an idea for how a name our peerage system

Guardian=Queen
Caster=Bishop
Champion=Rook
Ranger=Knight
Fighter=Pawn.
We could do that. Or, we could have seven members of our Peerage, and call them Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Assassin, and Berserker. Naturally, they would all have different strengths.

Selias said:
We could do that. Or, we could have seven members of our Peerage, and call them Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Assassin, and Berserker. Naturally, they would all have different strengths.

I was mostly thinking that encase we copy the peerage closely.

Hey like. Wher'e Bright character sheet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Larekko12 said:
Hey like. Wher'e Bright character sheet?
Caste: Twilight
Anima Banner: An eveningcolored labyrinth of ice that spins slowly, reflecting redgold from every facet.
Attributes: Strength 6, Dexterity 7, Stamina 6; Charisma 6, Manipulation 9, Appearance 7; Perception 7, Intelligence 9, Wits 8
Virtues: Compassion 1, Conviction 5, Temperance 3, Valor 5
Abilities: Athletics 8, Awareness 7, Bureaucracy 9 (Tzatli +2), Craft (Air) 10, Craft (Earth) 10, Craft (Fire) 9, Craft (Magitech) 7 (Flying Machines +1), Dodge 8, Integrity 7, Investigation 10 (Research +3), Larceny 4 (Sabotage +2), Linguistics (Native: Old Realm; Others: Dragontongue, Earthtongue, Flametongue, Forest-tongue, Riverspeak, Seatongue, Skytongue) 7, Lore 10 (Fair Folk +1), Martial Arts 1, Medicine 8, Melee 6 (Cruel Wisdom +2), Occult 9, Presence 8 (Rhetoric +2), Resistance 7, Ride 8 (Spirit Horse +2), Socialize 7 (Politics +3), Stealth 3, Survival 6 (North +1),Thrown 8 (Cruel Wisdom +3), War 4 (Tzatli +3) Backgrounds:Allies 5 (Legendary Ally), Arsenal 5, Artifact 5
(Legendary Artifact), Backing (Faithful) 5 (Legendary Backing), Command 4, Connections (Deliberative) 5, Cult 3, Manse 5 (Legendary Manse), Panoply 5 (Legendary Panoply), Reputation (Sorcery) 5, Reputation (Artificer) 5 (Legendary Reputation), Retainers 5, Savant 5 (Legendary Savant), Wealth 4

I'm not even going to try listing all of her charms.

Here's her Charms list:
Ailment-Rectifying Method, All-Encompassing Sorcerer's Sight, Anointment of Miraculous Health, The Art of Permanence, Athletics Essence Flow, Authority-Radiating Stance, Body-Mending Meditation, Body-Purifying Admonitions, Bureau-Rectifying Method, Bureaucracy Essence Flow, Call the Blade, Cascade of Cutting Terror, Celestial Circle Sorcery, Chaos-Repelling Pattern, Chaos-Resistance Preparation, Consumer-Evaluating Glance, Contagion-Curing Touch, Courtier's Eye Technique, Crack-Mending Technique, Craft Essence Flow, Craftsman Needs No Tools, Crafty Observation Method, Devonian Absorption, Design Beyond Limit, Discerning Savant's Eye, Dodge Essence Flow, Durability-Enhancing Technique, Eagle-Wing Style, Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment, Essence-Lending Method, Eternal Empress of Love Attitude, Evidence-Discerning Method, Excellent Emissary's Tongue, Eye of the Unconquered Sun, Falling Icicle Strike, Feather-Foot Style, First Athletics Excellency, First Craft Excellency, First Integrity Excellency, First Investigation Excellency, First Lore Excellency, First Medicine Excellency, First Occult Excellency, First Ride Excellency, First Thrown Excellency, Flashing Thunderbolt Steed, Flawless Brush Discipline, Flawless Diagnosis Technique, Flow Like Blood, Foe-Vaulting Method, Foul Air of Argument Technique, Frugal Merchant Method, Ghost-Eating Technique, Graceful Crane Stance, Harmonious Academic Methodology, Hypnotic Tongue Technique, Immanent Solar Glory, Increasing Strength Exercise, Indolent Official Charm, Infinite Athletics Mastery, Infinite Bureaucracy Mastery, Infinite Craft Mastery, Infinite Dodge Mastery, Infinite Investigation Mastery, Infinite Lore Mastery, Infinite Medicine Mastery, Infinite Occult Mastery, Infinite Ride Mastery, Infinite Thrown Mastery, Insightful Buyer Technique, Instant Treatment Methodology, Integrity-Protecting Prana, Investigation Essence Flow, Irresistible Questioning Technique, Irresistible Salesman Spirit, Joint-Wounding Attack, Judge's Ear Technique, Keen Hearing and Touch Technique, Keen Sight Technique, Keen Smell and Taste Technique, Keen Understanding of the Core Imperfection, Know the Soul's Price, Leaping Dodge Method, Legendary Scholar Curriculum, Letter-Within-a-Letter Technique, Lightning Speed, Lore Essence Flow, Magic-Shattering Strike, Majestic Radiant Presence, Master Horseman's Techniques (Harmony of Spirits Style, Horse-Summoning Whistle, Master Horseman's Eye, Speed-Sustaining Technique, Spirit-Steadying Assurances, Medicine Essence Flow, Mist on Water Attack, Monkey Leap Technique, Mountain-Crossing Leap Technique, Object-Strengthening Touch, Observer-Deceiving Attack, Occult Essence Flow, Order-Affirming Blow, Ox-Body Technique (x4), Poetic Expression Style, Phantom Steed, Power-Awarding Prana, Power from Darkness, Presence Essence Flow, Racing Hare Method, Reflex Sidestep Technique, Returning Weapon Concentration, Rings of Spiritual Frailty, Sagacious Reading of Intent, Science of Mutation, Second Athletics Excellency, Second Bureaucracy Excellency, Second Craft Excellency, Second Investigation Excellency, Second Linguistics Excellency, Second Lore Excellency, Second Melee Excellency, Second Occult Excellency, Second Socialize Excellency, Second War Excellency, Seven Shadow Evasion, Shadow Over Water, Shattering Grasp, Single Spirit Method, Soaring Crane Leap, Solar Circle Sorcery, Sometimes Horses Fly Approach, Sorcerer's Burning Chakra Charm, Speed the Wheels, Spider-Foot Style, Spirit-Cutting Attack, Spirit-Detecting Glance, Spirit-Repelling Diagram, Spirit Weapons, Supreme Perfection of Craft (Air), Supreme Perfection of Craft (Earth), Supreme Perfection of Craft (Fire), Supreme Perfection of Craft (Magitech), Supreme Perfection of Investigation, Supreme Perfection of Lore, Supreme Perfection of Medicine, Supreme Perfection of Occult, Supreme Perfection of Presence, Surprise Anticipation Method, Terrestrial Circle Sorcery, Terrifying Apparition of Glory, Third Athletics Excellency, Third Awareness Excellency, Third Craft Excellency, Third Dodge Excellency, Third Investigation Excellency, Third Lore Excellency, Third Medicine Excellency, Third Occult Excellency, Third Presence Excellency, Third Resistance Excellency, Third Survival Excellency, Thunderbolt Attack Prana, Touch of Blissful Release, Triple-Distance Attack Technique, Twisted Words Technique, Unbreakable Fascination Method, Underling Promoting Touch, Unsurpassed Hearing and Touch Discipline, Unsurpassed Sight Discipline, Unsurpassed Smell and Taste Discipline, Whirling Brush Method, Wholeness-Restoring Meditation, Will-Bolstering Method, Wind-Racing Essence Infusion, Wonder-Forging Genius, Worshipful Lackey Acquisition, Worthy Mount Technique, Wound-Cleansing Meditation, Wound-Mending Care Technique, Wyld Cauldron Technology, Wyld-Shaping Technique

Thank you Selias.

Holy shit she's a stone cold bitch. And hot damn those Crafts are transcendental.

Wall of Arcane Text.

Larekko12 said:
Thank you Selias.

Holy shit she's a stone cold bitch. And hot damn those Crafts are transcendental.

Wall of Arcane Text.
Considering she has something like 200 charms, yeah, wall of text.

She also has, with a quick glance, something like a 100 spells as well.

That's 2400 xp, quite likely more.

[X] "I have to say that I don't know a spell to turn you into a magical girl right away, but do not worry! There are a number of leads for this and I am going to research for a way to fulfil your wish."
- [X] "Insert-Speech on how Mil-tan already has a great personality and love and compassion, but that we will do our best to add the Magic as soon as possible."
-- [X] Work on a technique to give Mil-tan magical powers in your free time. Maybe ask Buchou if we can take a look at the things she uses to turn others into devils and explain how they work so we have a basis for our work.

Selias said:
I'm fine with Mil-tan not joining our group, but can you honestly say that being able to create magical girls wouldn't be useful? It'd be like our own peerage, but with enhanced humans. Mil-tan could be our test subject.
Silversun17 said:
So we tall Mil-Tan that while we don't have the ability right now we have things we can study to create a way to empower him? A magication version of the Peerage system would be a powerful asset and being the first faction to have access would give us and our allies an advantage.
Smuthunter said:
If this were to get us our own set of piece-equivalents in the long run rather than just giving us the ability to empower mortals with a little magic then I would be all for it. I would need to check into what essence enlightenment entails and what mortals can do with it besides thaumaturgy first though.
I was waiting for someone to point it out.

ri66ac.jpg

Maybe not the most appropriate pic, but Twilight's strength is their magic and the ability to create the right tools for the right job.

I will not confirm nor deny if replicating the Evil-Piece system is possible for Issei, but you can try. Considering their are the work of a super-genius Devil, but if the Angels were able to make their own version, even with the notes from the creator....

Larekko12 said:
Holy shit she's a stone cold bitch.
You have no idea. The crime rate in her city was non-existent. Why? They were all scared shitless of her punishments.

[X] "I have to say that I don't know a spell to turn you into a magical girl right away, but do not worry! There are a number of leads for this and I am going to research for a way to fulfil your wish."
- [X] "Insert-Speech on how Mil-tan already has a great personality and love and compassion, but that we will do our best to add the Magic as soon as possible."
-- [X] Work on a technique to give Mil-tan magical powers in your free time. Maybe ask Buchou if we can take a look at the things she uses to turn others into devils and explain how they work so we have a basis for our work.

Our free time is valuable to waste it on trying to give him magical powers.

[X] "But Mil-tan, a magical girl's power has to come from her love and compassion, remember? If I gave you magic it would just be normal magic, not magical girl magic. And I don't know any fairies or talking cats (NEVER EVER MENTION KONEKO) who might be able to help. But you already have the heart of a magical girl just by wanting to fight for love and justice, so you already have all the important stuff!"

Eler0 said:
Our free time is valuable to waste it on trying to give him magical powers.
Did you not read Alexander's post? If you're having trouble finding it, it's two posts up from yours. That would be three up from this post.

-- [X] Ask Buchou if we can take a look at the things she uses to turn others into devils and explain how they work so we have a basis for our work.

While i don't care about Mil-tan's wish, this could kick-start our own Evil Piece (Solar Piece?) development and while i highly doubt that it's something we can finish in a week while training (without a single dot of occult), it's a start.

Yeah, no.
I'm pretty sure people are seriously underestimating how massive a project this is in time it will rake, resources it will cost and XP it will require.
This is an endeavor of months of dedicated work and not something you work on in your free time.
We do not have a number of leads, there is no easy way to do this in Exalted for an Essence 3 Solar and given Kiba's statement it isn't looking much better on the DxD side of things.

I am not strictly opposed inot looking into ways to empower others or create our own Evil Pieces system, but this is not something we'll be capable of doing now, nor is it something that will become possible in the near future and quite frankly it shouldn't even be close to our priority.

If at some point we do have the time, effort and willingness to work on this or stumble on an easy fix, then that would be cool and I'd have no problem whatsoever with telling Mil-tan the good news, but telling him we are honestly going to work on it is not the sort of commitment we can afford to make right now and I'd prefer not to be disingenuous.
For now just give him the motivational speech and get Kiba fucking out of there, which, in case people have forgotten, is our actual quest.

[X] "But Mil-tan, a magical girl's power has to come from her love and compassion, remember? If I gave you magic it would just be normal magic, not magical girl magic. And I don't know any fairies or talking cats (NEVER EVER MENTION KONEKO) who might be able to help. But you already have the heart of a magical girl just by wanting to fight for love and justice, so you already have all the important stuff!"

Pipeman said:
Yeah, no.
I'm pretty sure people are seriously underestimating how massive a project this is in time it will rake, resources it will cost and XP it will require.
This is an endeavor of months of dedicated work and not something you work on in your free time.
We do not have a number of leads, there is no easy way to do this in Exalted for an Essence 3 Solar and given Kiba's statement it isn't looking much better on the DxD side of things.

I am not strictly opposed inot looking into ways to empower others or create our own Evil Pieces system, but this is not something we'll be capable of doing now, nor is it something that will become possible in the near future and quite frankly it shouldn't even be close to our priority.

If at some point we do have the time, effort and willingness to work on this or stumble on an easy fix, then that would be cool and I'd have no problem whatsoever with telling Mil-tan the good news, but telling him we are honestly going to work on it is not the sort of commitment we can afford to make right now and I'd prefer not to be disingenuous.
For now just give him the motivational speech and get Kiba fucking out of there, which, in case people have forgotten, is our actual quest.

We don't have to complete it right now, but it would be good to get a head-start on it.

Selias said:
We don't have to complete it right now, but it would be good to get a head-start on it.
Our free time will get us a head start in the same sense that getting a few drops of water out of a lake will be a start on draining it dry. I'm going with Pipeman on this. Maybe if we ever get a copy of the development notes of the original system that would be considered a head start, but until then we don't even know where to begin.

Dimensionist said:

You need a capital X for that to not turn into a list BBC code for some reason.

Smuthunter said:
Our free time will get us a head start in the same sense that getting a few drops of water out of a lake will be a start on draining it dry. I'm going with Pipeman on this. Maybe if we ever get a copy of the development notes of the original system that would be considered a head start, but until then we don't even know where to begin.

If it was seriously impossible in any reasonable amount of time with our current abilities, why would Alex have given us this adventure? It is obvious that this is a possible outcome he had in mind after all.

Heaven Canceler said:
If it was seriously impossible in any reasonable amount of time with our current abilities, why would Alex have given us this adventure?
Because he underestimates what sort of time investment this is just like everyone else. Need I remind you that "our current abilities" are Occult 0? Let's focus on getting up to basic competence before we start making promises to completely reinvent nuclear physics.

Smuthunter said:
Because he underestimates what sort of time investment this is just like everyone else. Need I remind you that "our current abilities" are Occult 0? Let's focus on getting up to basic competence before we start making promises to completely reinvent nuclear physics.
Ohhhh. Okay, I thought we had bought a few dots in occult. Yeah, in that case, let's just tell Mil-tan that we need more practice, before trying something like that.

But first we should get Mil-tan to rethink his fashion sense.
He needs to do magic in style. Not in that horrendous outfit. And we should ask him to demonstrate his future spells. Or the ones he "developed".
Also, I find Mil-tan to be cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back