• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Masenko/Demon Blast

Power_of_the_Spirit_-_Piccolo_attacking_Frieza_final.png

Issei is a fan of DBZ, right? Or at least the version that the DxD world has?

"In order to make my hopes a reality I went out of my way to face my ideals. I still don't have any results yet. It'll probably be a long time until I get an answer..."

Yuuto Kiba stares at the screen as the credits starts rolling. He didn't know why he bought the film. Call it curiosity.

But...maybe it wasn't a waste of money.

With a determined nod he stands up and walk to his computer. A quick search with Google holds the desired results. He clicks on one of them and begins reading.

"Judging the concept of creation, hypothesizing the basic structure, duplicating the composition material...adding the history?"

He smirks.

"Interesting."

By this act alone, we have made the world a better place.

[X]Dragon Wave

Dude's we are making a Charm. Lets not name it something stupid and have all of Creation have to suffer it for all eternity after we die.

[X]Dragon's Breath

or Dragon shot of something simple and elegant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to read, but having a hard time given how the index is out of order.

That said, some preliminary impressions:

Quite good, although no one seems really started to get even an idea of how out of everyone's else weight class Issei is. Nor Bright took upon herself to explain it to Issei either.

And speaking of Bright: Do note that the Exaltation is not self aware. It is not some kind of inteligent construct. Upon the exaltation it becomes part of the person's soul structure. Some, if Lytek is not doing his job right, can get memories from previous lifes, but they don't get an apparently intelligent construct of the previous Exalted. It's not impossible to go that route mind you, but you do need to specify that it was specifically altered to have this kind of user interface as a feature, similar how Taylor's Exaltation in Sojiko's Conquest Quest.

More to come after I have time to to carefully read the thread post by post.

Felius said:
And speaking of Bright: Do note that the Exaltation is not self aware. It is not some kind of inteligent construct. Upon the exaltation it becomes part of the person's soul structure. Some, if Lytek is not doing his job right, can get memories from previous lifes, but they don't get an apparently intelligent construct of the previous Exalted. It's not impossible to go that route mind you, but you do need to specify that it was specifically altered to have this kind of user interface as a feature, similar how Taylor's Exaltation in Sojiko's Conquest Quest.
ya, the GM is taking some liberties for the sake of the narrative.

Felius said:
Trying to read, but having a hard time given how the index is out of order.

That said, some preliminary impressions:

Quite good, although no one seems really started to get even an idea of how out of everyone's else weight class Issei is. Nor Bright took upon herself to explain it to Issei either.

More to come after I have time to to carefully read the thread post by post.
In a similar vein, Bright's explanation of what charms are is completely wrong. A charm isn't a cheat code, it's a natural outgrowth of a Solar's skill backed up by essence to be able to shatter mortal limits. It's like when Himura Kenshin uses that sword technique that lets him swing a sword in nine different ways with a single motion -- he's not using a magic cheat code, he's just that goddamn skilled.

Silversun17 said:
ya, the GM is taking some liberties for the sake of the narrative.
That's not a problem. Only thing I'm saying is that he should address these liberties instead of having them float around for little reason.

[X] Ryukahou
It means Dragon Fire Cannon.
I may have get some inspiration from Bleach Kido. :-[

Smuthunter said:
In a similar vein, Bright's explanation of what charms are is completely wrong. A charm isn't a cheat code, it's a natural outgrowth of a Solar's skill backed up by essence to be able to shatter mortal limits. It's like when Himura Kenshin uses that sword technique that lets him swing a sword in nine different ways with a single motion -- he's not using a magic cheat code, he's just that goddamn skilled.
Seem like I seriously blunder it. I will change the post later.
Felius said:
That's not a problem. Only thing I'm saying is that he should address these liberties instead of having them float around for little reason.
How do you think I should address those liberties?

Anyway, Tally please? Both for the Charm's name and the next adventure. I don't have much time those days so help is appreciated.

"Anyway, Tally please? Both for the Charm's name and the next adventure. I don't have much time those days so help is appreciated."

Charm's name Dragon Wave wins

next adventure Shady district wins

Issei's Awesome Adventures: Shady District (Part 1)
[X] Shady District
----

You are starting to hate adventures.

[I already said it: no matter how much you train. No potential, no growth.]

'I know! But the last I ended up saving Kiba from...from...'

What kind of name can you give to that?

[I still say you should have burn it.] Ddraig adds.

'We already discussed about this. No killing unless I can help it.'

Today you decided to do some more training with your martial arts. A special kind of training.

Beating up delinquents.

What better way is there to impress girls? It worked with Abe-sempai. Thinking about that, it may be a good idea to ask her how to contact the secret societies she knows once you're strong enough. You have a Longinus after all, you're sure there are a lot of people interested in bargaining with you.

With that in mind you go to explore a little corner of the city where you never went before. From what you were told the place is a handout for mostly young people of questionable reputation and isn't safe to walk.

If that doesn't scream 'gathering place for delinquents' you are going to eat a hat.

[You don't have a hat.]

'I will buy one. Now hush, we're there.'

At first glance the district isn't much different from the rest of the city. Sure the buildings are old, the walls are covered with graffiti and the streets are dirty, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Nothing but one thing.

"Why is this place desert?"

Indeed, you are the only person in a radius of fifty meters. Not even cars are passing.

[Maybe it's because it's dawn and people are still sleeping?] Ddraig offers a suggestion.

["People don't wake up at dawn?"] You and Bright say simultaneously.

How do you spend your time?
[] Get back later.
[] Go rest in that convenient hotel.
[] Perform some martial arts Kata to pass the time.
[] Write-in.

[X] Practice your kata.

May as well get some practice time out of it as long as we're waiting for something to happen.

...I can see it now. We perform some kata, the delinquents are super impressed, name us their leader. Our very own crew ! Nothing can go wrong !

[X] Go rest in that convenient hotel.

Huh, a nice, quiet place with nothing noteworthy about it.

[X] Practice your kata.

maybe we will run into a martial arts obsessed girl. get style from bright that can be learned by mortals then tell her that we want to keep the style to our family and who we marry.

[X] Perform some martial arts Kata to pass the time.
-[X]You decide to perform some kata to pass the time and limber up for the delinquents. You begin with simple combinations yet as you practice under the majesty of the Sun you come to remember recent battles and shadow fight in your new prefferred style. You kick off a wall and dance in air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back