• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Interest Check & Idea Thread

Also, Lancer would have to get to use his spear to kill someone, which doesn't happen.

Guile said:
He did? I thought Shiro got him with the Azoth blade.

Good for Lancer.

He killed him in UBW after he was forced to kill himself . He was just stuborn enough to follow that comand geas and then kill him while he was dying.

That would be a prerequisite for initiating Furiko's Tokimeki State, yes. Stabbing a priest on your deathbed while being Irish.

Ya get bonus points for chasing off a would-be rapist right after and then flirting with the chick you saved, gushing buckets of blood all the while.

FurikoMaru said:
That would be a prerequisite for initiating Furiko's Tokimeki State, yes. Stabbing a priest on your deathbed while being Irish.

Ya get bonus points for chasing off a would-be rapist right after and then flirting with the chick you saved, gushing buckets of blood all the while.
Didn't he also set the whole castle on fire afterwards?
I mean, it's not as impressive or cool as the other stuff, but I think the whole thing being on fire was what made Gilgamesh leave instead of killing the protagonists before they could prepare for the final battle.

Pipeman said:
I mean, it's not as impressive or cool as the other stuff, but I think the whole thing being on fire was what made Gilgamesh leave instead of killing the protagonists before they could prepare for the final battle.

That is how things went down, yes.

Bazett and Lancer would have kicked so much ass, if Kotomine hadn't disarmed her.

Pipeman said:

There's a quote of this on 4chan. Pretty much went, Lancer is such a badass that when kotomine ised a comand seal to make him gae golg himself he got right back up and avenged himself. And if thatwerent enough that rapist douche shinji like the bitch he is. Then when Rin say that he's her kinda man he tells her to see him in a few year when she grows bigger boobs. And then does he feel satisfied with that after saving the girl andthe day? No! He build his own fucking funeral pyre! And as one final fuck you from beyond the grave his ashes dirty that fucking king of assholes Gilgamesh and makes him leave before killing shirou. He saves the fucking day again even after he's dead! Fu k GARcher lancer is 100 times more badass!

Dictatd but not read; 4chan.

Yep, my face when, more or less.

Doesn't help that I hang with Celtic Reconstructionists who're all like, "Hah, the demo version of one of our gods made you whimper. That's precious. Don't read the Tàin Bo Cuailnge, you might get pregnant."

Guile said:
... So, who's willing to run the quest?

Not I, I'm afraid, even though I'd like it. An FSN Quest would be an enormous pain in the ass, learning the nuances of all the canons and combining them, plus dealing with the fans of each character.

Plus, Baz and Cu are kinda stompy. Bazett can wreck Kuzuki's shit after she's been exposed to his style and figures out the trick. Lady's a genius hand to hand combatant who, in Hollow/Ataraxia, beats pretty much every Servant in the War with AVENGER as her sidekick.

Bazett was a better fighter than her Servant, and between the two of them they could kill everyone. Think about that for a bit.

Toss on the NP Fragarach, and between the two of them I don't think there's a single Master/Servant pair that could take them in a serious fight. Cu can kill Herakles solo, word of Nasu, Bazett only makes it easier. If Cu weren't in it for the excitement, they'd wreck everyone's shit. As it is, if they ever got serious it'd take at least an alliance to pull them down.

Yeah, if I wrote this I'd probably end up rewriting or altering a fair amount of canon. Including finding ways to give the other sides a fighting chance. I'd also probably find ways to kill people I don't like and punish waifu/white knights for going meta or being moralfags as opposed to focusing on over-the-top-awesome.

I suspect I'd be a terrible GM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm speaking of RP ideas anyone up to do a sailor scout is you quest? I'd give it a shot myself but I'm already running a mythological beast in ancient sailor moon quest.

Well ether the above idea or a possessed tank in a mecha anime game, someones gotta show those stupid mech what for.

Y'know, of all the quests I've mused about doing, that is one I could run with one hand tied behind my back.

Would you want the same plot as canon so you could metagame, or would you rather I come up with an alternate history of the Silver Millennium and run off of that so you can have the full experience? It'll be like how Precure always has a soft kingdom of plushies in peril but they're always different plushies.

I'd say go with whatever you find to be easier to keep up with or more interesting.

Personally I'd gone with a variant of the latter myself, but was a little necessary because the player character is the greek hydra.

Well that and I don't know the sailor moon that well, as I've only just started the anime last week so most of my knowledge is second hand, so I loose nothing from a lack of Meta gaming ability.

No matter the choice your a pretty awesome writer so I'd expect it to be pretty good if you do decide to do it.

Once upon a time, there had been a brilliant man.

A man born into an age of war, an endless and eternal war. A war that had lasted over a thousand years. A war without end.

Who could say how the war between the Kaled and the Thal had started?

Only that it had started and that it had always been.

Who could say how that ancient war between the two races could end.

None who yet lived.

And that it was a bitter war.

One where no holds were held.

No mercy given.

That brilliant man, this Davros, had a vision. Many were the weapons used in that endless war. Radiant direct energy weapons, chemical weaponry, biological degrading horrors... all this and more had been used.

And yet, the war raged without end. Even as the two races were reduced to but two cities out of a world that had countless brilliant stars upon the five continents of Skaro in the long nights ere the endless war.

He foresaw that the mutation of the Kaleds would only continue with the weapons used. And thus, he accelerated the mutations, to see into the future and behold what it held for his people.

That vision was not pleasing, and yet, even in his despair, he forged a new destiny for the Kaleds. He took the sum of research, and made of them clones. Warriors bred and born, each imbued with the sum and totality of Kaled science and technology. Crafted for them Travel Machines, each armed with a gun stick and a manipulator.

And to them, he gave a new name.

Dalek.

For they were everything the Kaled had never been before that thousand year war. Philosopher Scientists, poets who spoke of mathematics as song and poems. The Dalek were warriors one and all, each a genius whose poetry of mathematics and science were devoted to the extinction of the Thals and for victory.

A victory over a ruined world.

But victory.

And so it came that the paradigm brought victory after victory for the Kaleds.

But else where, in the vast celestial heavens, another war raged beyond the ken of Kaleds, Thals and Daleks. A war that spanned from the dawn of time, when science and rationality was upheld by the Time Lords of Gallifrey and magic cast out of the universe, to the end when darkness and entropy ruled.

This eternal war raged without end.

And then, it ended.

With none who could claim victory.

The moment had come and had been used. In the name of peace and sanity, that war was ended.

And time splintered.

Desperation had the Thals do something they should haven't. Perhaps, something that no sane being would have done in normal circumstances.

But when one had no choice, then perhaps irrationality and magic could be of help.

And thus were the Ancient Enemies of Life called forth.

The Great Vampires of Old, rulers of the Dark between the stars.

Of the final battle for Skaro, there were no victor who could be counted to have been of Skaro. But the Vampires left the ruins of Skaro. Abandoned. Lifeless.

You were grounded on the far side of Skaro from the final battle... your energy banks drained, and you entered stasis-lock. Time passed, and your energy banks were recharged by the ambient radiation.

You have no name, for you are a Dalek. And Daleks have no names.

Your current resources amounted to your Mark 3 Travel Machine with a full charge of energy, the sum and totality of the Sciences, History and Philosophies of Kaled civilization. And the Dalek factory that you had been guarding before your emergency shut down.

- - -
Dalek Civ Quest /// Paradise Lost
- - -

What Do?
[X] Ask certain Tanuki to give up a quest and do this one?
[X] Hope certain Tanuki find more free time... somehow to do this quest?
[X] Look forlornly at this quest and suspect that you're being teased.

[X] Look forlornly at this quest and suspect that you're being teased. Again.

This one is pleased.

Joke idea

Mammoth Tank Quest
SB is a spirit controlled mammoth tank defeat enemys to gain experience points to level states, and purchase other abilitys. The universe is of the voters choice and extra experience is handed out for killing of this dirty mecha swine!

And the QQ comes along with a shoggoth full of tentacles~

Okay here's a quest I might try actually running once I get the system finicky bits taken care of.

The idea is a high tech (but not quite space tech) world and you are playing a person with amnesia. Because of the high technology, your memories have been ripped from your body and digitized. You have various groups to work with in the large but sealed off for sake of me city. But the kicker is that your actions will determine who you were retroactively. Sort of like how you would find out things about the Nameless One's past incarnations through doing certain actions.

so yeah its planescape torment in a high tech world :S

You had me at Planescape Torment.

Guile said:
You had me at Planescape Torment.
That's a lot of help Guile and we both know that I won't get to quite THAT level of retroactive character development. Or anything that made that game so good :S

In darkness, you dream.

You recall your words to your beloved. An offered out hand of mercy to your enemies if he were but to come back to you.

Ah, but he was besotted with the blonde harlot. But magic or by potion, you know not... the simple fact was that he refused to return to you.

In a moment of rage and despair, you struck out at the one who stole him from you. He protected her from you at the cost of his life.

Madness filled you then, as you laughed and laughed...

"Cosmic Moon Power!"

The world burned with a brilliance.

Silver light filled your world, you could feel your connection to the Goddess Queen Metalia wither to nothingness as the might of the Moon Queen was brought to bear against your patron.

You could only howl with pain and declare that you would not be stopped. That death would not prevent your return.

But it was not death that awaited you.

Darkness.

You, the four noble princes of earth, and the countless who filled your armies... trapped upon a plane of darkness. Rock and crystal was that you and your could find.

A cruel jest by that woman, she wouldn't kill you. But letting you and yours die from starvation, from thirst, and from madness as one by one... the army of the Earth Kingdom shed their humanity.

Ah....

You wake up in your bedding, the tent above you helping you stay sane from seeing nothing but endless darkness.

You are Queen Beryl, and even being trapped in this otherworldly plane by that detestable woman won't stop you. You would return to Earth, you would grief and moan the loss of your beloved prince.

And you would have the last laugh when you remove the ruins and all traces of that woman's "Moon Kingdom". As soon as you return.

For now, you have things you must do with the Earth Kingdom in Exile.

- - -
Dark Kingdom Quest /// Queen Beryl Edition
- - -​

What Do?
[X] Ask certain Tanuki to give up a quest and do this one?
[X] Hope certain Tanuki find more free time... somehow to do this quest?

[X] Ask certain Tanuki to give up a quest and do this one? Harmony maybe? ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back