• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Greetings!

I have decided after lurking for a bit to actually start posting here. I've been fairly active on SB for a while now, and I must admit a community with some of the same people and a lot less oversight appeals to me. Fair warning, I might be a little less... courteous than I usually am on SB; as this place strikes me as being rather more casual.

Greetings!

I have decided after lurking for a bit to actually start posting here. I've been fairly active on SB for a while now, and I must admit a community with some of the same people and a lot less oversight appeals to me. Fair warning, I might be a little less... courteous than I usually am on SB; as this place strikes me as being rather more casual.
Aloha!

Offers a pokeball to the squirtle. :3

Greetings!

Nice to see you here man. Feel the same.

Well, hello there everyone. Here's another newbie.

Having read quest threads on and off, I thought I was going to try to have one of them. It might be a fun thing to completely fail at. Oh well, at least the spectacle of failure might provide some entertainment. :p

Well, hello there everyone. Here's another newbie.

Having read quest threads on and off, I thought I was going to try to have one of them. It might be a fun thing to completely fail at. Oh well, at least the spectacle of failure might provide some entertainment. :p
Welcome welcome~

Are they good faps, at the very least?

That depends on your kinks. If you're into gender bending and transformation, and certain mental changes...
Technically, I don't have anything that's actually a Lemon.
Even my fic where roughly half the Ranma 1/2 cast end up becoming succubae...

Also, welcome to QQ, where the tanuki is for eats and molests, no matter who says otherwise :V

Thanks! I went here when realizing that SV might not allow my stories...
(Sexual content, aside my violence content would seem to violate their rule #7)

Hello, Valiant from SB/SV. I've been lurking for a bit, but decided I may eventually want to post things so, figured I'd find an intro thread for the whole approved post thing.

Hello, Valiant from SB/SV. I've been lurking for a bit, but decided I may eventually want to post things so, figured I'd find an intro thread for the whole approved post thing.
Welcome welcome... just remember tanuki are not for eating or cooking... you should gib tanuki snacks and drinks. :3

Greetings! Valiant who valiantly visits vivacious QQ!

Ahem. Wanted to make a pun on "valiant" but then the sentence ran away from me <.<

Greetings. Made an account a while back to poke around and satisfy my morbid curiosity, but never really did anything. Now I have a hankering to run a PbP in a NSFW setting, so I guess I'm active now.

Greetings. Made an account a while back to poke around and satisfy my morbid curiosity, but never really did anything. Now I have a hankering to run a PbP in a NSFW setting, so I guess I'm active now.
Welcome welcome~

Greetings, all. On SB, I'm known as *THASF*. Decided to come over here because I was getting sick of all the toffee-nosed prudes over there. I have a very, very dirty mind. This led some of the moderati to declare me IMPURE! IMPURE! Oh noes!
Welcome welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back