• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Tanuki is not for eats, but for sexytimes.

This announcement is brought to you by your friendly neighborhood randy avian.

Fu-fu-fu...

You say that as though it might bother me, Mr. Biigoh.

Trust me, after a good fight I need all the lewdness I can find, since Itami-kun is still so shy~. I don't see why he should be, though. I only look twelve, after all~.

Hey Fenrisfir here ( damn mistranslations of Fenrisúlfr.....), finally saying hello after lurking for 9 months and generally being the creepy stalker looking at tasty Tanuki :D
I decided it was finally time to walk out of my cave and join the community.

Hello! Some of you here might know me from Spacebattles and Sufficient Velocity, under the same name. Been meaning to sign up for quite some time, if only for all the (unfortunately probably exaggerated) (inter)forum drama; because not being, in principle, opposed to lewds at all and because QQ really seems to have grown, over time, into a third part of the tripartite forum system of the community. ...If still the smallest and lewdest part. :p:D

And now that Mr Zoat promised to start posting the lewd parts of his magnum opus here, I finally got the necessary impetus to actually get off my butt and do so.

I would say that "I'll be in your care", but I have seen enough hentai to not not know where that would be going. :D

Last edited:
/me auuuuus and nips nips the Kerrigan bone wings~

Created an account months ago and only just started lurking. So....hey. Finally got accounts on all three :). I've been writing Omnissiah Quest over at SB and I've been thinking about doing something similar here. Harem Protagonist Robot-Kun here we go again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back