• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Hi!

Wait, this isn't a new thread. This isn't a new thread at all!

... Hi!

Just noticed this thread. So I suppose its time to say hello.

I've been mainly lurking here for the last several weeks.

Will probably be starting a quest or two in the next month or so when time permits.

Ah ha!

Our fiendish trap has caught a bird!

Emdemian said:
Just noticed this thread. So I suppose its time to say hello.

I've been mainly lurking here for the last several weeks.

Will probably be starting a quest or two in the next month or so when time permits.

BIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Wait!!! I'm 96% dog and only 4% cat!

A thousand curses Tanuki Bii!!!!!

Fallenblades643 said:
BIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Wait!!! I'm 96% dog and only 4% cat!

A thousand curses Tanuki Bii!!!!!

*Injects 97% Catness into Fallenblades and removes the dogginess!* :3

Beware the tanuki! It has a fluffy tail and will wag it. :3

Beware the jabberwok my son
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch
Beware the jubjub bird
And shun the frumious blandersnatch

But most of all watch out for Tanuki...
They be tricxxcy!!!

*wanders in*
Greetings it's a pleasure to meat to all.
*wanders off*

Vanathor said:
I actually take offense to that - I am special in the manner you are joking about - high functioning autistic here.

Ouch. This One apologizes most sincerely. This One simply saw an opening to quote Futurama and didn't think ahead. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back