• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

... *open the door*

Yeah, hello everyone ? I am back.

Welcome back Jiven!

ReinZero: Yes, it was/is. It is sadly underused.

Oh, didn't notice this was a thread. I'll introduce myself then.

I am Reverent One, tried starting a thread here called Mahou Shosu before hand, figured out I wasn't having fun with it so I dropped it. I'm more widely known as /a/nonymous magica and the author of the Magia Series that used to be on /a/. Still working around ideas for a major quest on QQ. Nice to meet all of you!

Reverent One said:
Oh, didn't notice this was a thread. I'll introduce myself then.

I am Reverent One, tried starting a thread here called Mahou Shosu before hand, figured out I wasn't having fun with it so I dropped it. I'm more widely known as /a/nonymous magica and the author of the Magia Series that used to be on /a/. Still working around ideas for a major quest on QQ. Nice to meet all of you!

Always nice to see a new face.

Welcome to Questionable Questing, ô Reverent One.

"I, I am fat ? Oh dear, I might have eaten too much cake."

Welcome~

Also, Mamis are good to have when big and fat. I hear some of them can even talk... ahhh the power of mamis are beyond human understanding...

Not sure it counts since I've been active here for a few months now, but what the hell. Hi everyone, I'm BobTheNinja, same name from SB. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Biigoh said:
Welcome~

Also, Mamis are good to have when big and fat. I hear some of them can even talk... ahhh the power of mamis are beyond human understanding...

What are you saying ? Of course I can talk.

BobTheNinja said:
Not sure it counts since I've been active here for a few months now, but what the hell. Hi everyone, I'm BobTheNinja, same name from SB. :D

Ah, I shall welcome you after all those months.

O'>

<'O

Hi all.

Right, I like to watch. Sometimes I'll even say something.

Mmmm, gotta check the pages.

Mostly here for stories. Avid reader. Not that avid. Perhaps that avid.

Wishy washy.

Does chibi continue any of his banned quests here?
+turns on Search+

Chibi started new quests as is his right as a Chibi~

Mind you he did continue some of them.

Hello one and all!! I humbly welcome thee to the nexus of wonder and madness!!

on a more newbish note on my first post i was informed it was considered rude to post on someones quest over two weeks old without updates. So is it still rude if it is your own quest you wish to continue?

If it's your own quest... it ain't necro~

You are quite right, this is absolutely a thread.

Biigoh said:
Chibi started new quests as is his right as a Chibi~

Mind you he did continue some of them.

He also seems to have updated a few of his stories on FFN.

I'm not quite sure, but the evidence seems to be there if you look closely.

aepa9x.png

So I finally decided on a forum avatar from one of my favorite series of all times, and I'm testing it by posting here!

0.0'

Welp.

That's certainly one heck of an avatar. One risks to lose his head over it.

*shoot himself for the horrible pun*

[me=kinglugia]sees Dickoto[/me]

Hmmph. Dat bad hora. Serves him right.
...Can I haz his body? I wanna do Bonesaw shenanigans with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back