• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Hello I'm blue cube. Chose blue due to liking it (I have yet to find a color I don't like) and Cube come from three cubed. Giving us two threes. (n_n)/
Hello Blue Cube. I've recently realised I quite like grey, but I don't dislike any standalone colours either. Blue's a classic for its associations with water for me... oh and welcome to QQ. :p

Honestly don't really know what this site is about my favorite fan fiction author has an account and I want to pm him questions.

Honestly don't really know what this site is about my favorite fan fiction author has an account and I want to pm him questions.
Creative writing site with a majority lewd slant (although not always). Mostly fanfiction with some original fiction sprinkled throughout. Also has various pic threads (with various levels of lewd) and debate/question or rant threads (two separate things). If you decide to stay welcome, if you don't then stay safe.

Hello all. I've been lurking here on and off for years, reading the stories others write. Now that I'm actually planing out how and what to try and contribute myself, I figured I'd get the first post out of the way here in the intro thread. Hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy. Also, Happy Easter to those who celebrate it.

Hello all. I've been lurking here on and off for years, reading the stories others write. Now that I'm actually planing out how and what to try and contribute myself, I figured I'd get the first post out of the way here in the intro thread. Hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy. Also, Happy Easter to those who celebrate it.
Welcome and Happy Easter back.

Hello everyone. Just found out about what Quests were like a month ago lol. I didn't know I was missing out on so much. It was kinda weird to read in 2nd person but I'm used to it now. If anyone has any recommendations on sites like QQ or Anonkun/Fiction.live it would be greatly appreciated

Hello everyone! I've been a long time consumer of fan content and the like, but have only recently discovered questing and so have made an account to lurk for a bit and (possibly) attempt one of my own at some point. Ahh, the joys of the internet. I look forward to exploring the site and reading all your awesome stories!

I got banned on SB for unclear reasons, so I decided to finally get around to signing up here. No reason I didn't before except I can be lazy about that kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back