• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Hello! First post. Not a forum person, or people person in general, might not even be a person. I'm thinking about writing a quest and continuing my hibernating crossover on SB and FF. Here to look through some quality writing. And quality writing that is not afraid of including lewd or gruesome parts. Inspiration and fanfiction high, all that business.

Greetings fellow lurkers!
Never really done this forum thing before so this is a new experience for me. As my name implies I will mostly be lurking around, reading stories, being a badger.
With that done I'll go back into my den to sleep.

Hi, I'm a new poster. Call me Burst.
This verification system is pretty neat and I like it.
And I almost forgot that I had to verify my QQ account by checking my email first.
Several freak outs later, I got verified, yay.

And now for my first post on this site. Gotta get them shiny profile edit privileges after all.

Introduction,
I primarily went here for the smut reading privileges and because most of the actual smut gets shuffled off to here. Another thing is that, I finally got the guts to make an account officially and that's mostly because I've been a lurker for close to a year.
Disclaimer: The smut I like isn't of the shady variety (sorry for the rudeness). So I was bummed out and settled for FF.Net and AO3.

This place really broadened my options for reading materials and after some hard thinking, I think I'm fine with the other shady stuff. Even some fetishes don't need witch hunts and deserve some safe space representation? you get the idea.

Hope I'm not cluttering the thread but I also like non-smut and I'm speaking mostly because of the reputation this place gets at other reading sites.

Thanks for having me here at this place guys. =)

Last edited:
Now this is usually where someone is supposed to make a grand introduction and provide a clever, amusing, profound and any other variety of comment to get their voice out into the wider world. Can't say I am really good at that so I will let imaginations carry the limp corpse of my social understanding capability to greater heights and let everyone else trick themselves into thinking I said something meaningful as an introduction. After all, the imagination tends to be closer to the idle of perfection than reality is.

Anyway... Here's to delving into the madness~

Professional lurker and magical girl appreciator at your service. I'm liable to only involve myself in quests.

I probably should've accounted for the amount of Lurking "X"s that have existed when I made this account.

how would I go about changing that above bit...?

Hello! Newbie here, just reading what catches my fancy and maybe, once in a blue moon, I might post something if the mood strikes me. Not a reliable writer, as you can probably tell. Package deal with fickle muses. ...Probably just going to lurk, though. Good evening!

Hi everyone! I'm here for the fanfiction! Big surprise, I know. I didn't expect myself to create an account on a bunch of sites, but I have discovered the the enjoyment of fanfiction is a slippery slope, much to my enjoyment.
Not sure if I'll be posting any stories of my own, as I seem to have a terminal case of plot bunnies never wanting to line up into anything cohesive. Blasted rabbits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back