• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Jojo's Terrible Adventure

Okay then

[X] Use Woodkid. What's the point of having a Stand if you don't use it.
-[X] make the wood hallucinogenic so that while the guy and his dog are tripping you can get away.

It was either that or Gympy Gympy tree.

If you know of a hallucinogenic wood, I'm all ears. Otherwise, prepare to fuck him up with Gympie Gympie wood. (Looked that stuff up, hold shit it is terrifying, use with caution)

Changed the door in my vote to a specific, heavier wood.

Remember, we also have sawdust at our disposal. We can use that to cause some painful allergic reaction if we play it right.

We totally have an Echos/Tusk type stand, we just need to figure out what to do with it like a proper Stand User, and if that fails learn Hamon or Spin to get more bulk out of our bang.

Well we do have good wits. If pressed we could probably figure out how to build a sawdust cannon in the right situation. At any rate:

[x] Convert the doorframe to particleboard and the door to desert ironwood, then ram the door down on him.

May as well, yeah?

-[X] Convert the door to gympie gympie wood and introduce him to some delicious neurotoxin.

May I advice the OP to put threadmarks on his quest?

-[X] Convert the door to gympie gympie wood and introduce him to some delicious neurotoxin.
You might be better served converting the sawdust and dumping it on him or converting the end of the mop and hitting him with it. Most doorknobs are metal, and that's the part he'll be touching.

[2] Convert the doorframe to particleboard and the door to desert ironwood, then ram the door down on him.

2] Use Woodkid. What's the point of having a Stand if you don't use it.
-[2] Convert the door to gympie gympie wood and introduce him to some delicious neurotoxin.

We're currently tied, so feel free to cast more votes.

... The barks were different... either he had more than one dog, or he was a stand user that was pretending to be a common thug...

Screw it! There's no kill like overkill!

Coz even though the door would be heavier, with the size remain the same, I doubt that'd be enough to "finish him".

Well, there's also the intimidation factor of kicking a door off its hinges.

Well, there's also the intimidation factor of kicking a door off its hinges.
Pretty sure Wits won over Strength during chargen. So I doubt he could wreck shit like Jotaro...

And while not explicitly stated kicking the door, I expected the "introduction" with the door wouldn't be too gentle... As the vote implied it would be "up close and personal".

We wouldn't exactly need much strength. Between weakening the frame and increasing the weight of the door, it should practically tear free on its own. Kicking it just directs which way it falls. However, it makes it look like we're strong, which is good for intimidation.

Yeah, not to mention neurotoxin on this guy seems a tad overkill in the wrong sense. Like, this guy seems like he might end up as our Speedwagon or Okuyasu kinda character, the guy who's initially antagonistic but ultimately winds up working with us to stop some other stand user who is the ACTUAL villain who's got, Iunno, control over rotational forces or something.

[X] Convert the doorframe to particleboard and the door to desert ironwood, then ram the door down on him.

Whelp, back to a tie XD
If it's still tied at 4pm (pst) then I'll resolve it myself.

Alright, the tie remains. As such, I shall step in and cast my vote:
[X] Convert the doorframe to particleboard and the door to desert ironwood, then ram the door down on him.
Because Gympie Gympie could mess that guy up for up to a year, that seems kinda overkill for this. I'll write an update later, but for now voting is closed.

Prologue 4

Manifesting Woodkid, you quickly convert the surrounding frame to particle board, while shifting the door itself to desert ironwood. With a mighty shove, your strength doubled by working with woodkid, the door tears free from its fram, and you can see your attacker pull back in surprise before the door falls on top of him. He tries to brace against it, but even a normal door is hard to stop once it gains momentum. With the greatly increased weight, the door easily slams him onto the ground. When no dog shows up to devour your face, you step around it, finding him futilely trying to push the door off of himself. "Alright, alright, I give, you got me! Look, there's not even any dog! Just get this damn thing off of me!"

[ ] He's no danger to you any more, you might as well.​
[ ] Fucker can stew for a bit while you question him.​
[ ] How about a little pressure? Surely he can stand you putting you foot down on the door, and if he can't, well, he deserves it.​
[ ] Write in.​

Regardless of what you do, you feel like some answers are in order. (Submit questions you want to ask him and I'll have them come up in the next update)

(Sorry things are kinda slow right now, I promise the action will pick up once we get past the start.)

[x] Fucker can stew for a bit while you question him.

[x] Fucker can stew for a bit while you question him.
-[X] Oh ho ho ho ho fuck no man. No no no. You just threatened me in an effort to steal my wallet. No. Nnnnnnope. See, you're answer some things for me real fast and if I'm happy I'll let you go: A) Why did you try to steal my wallet? B) Are you a stand user? C) Are you, by any chance, working for someone else who may or may not be a diabolical mastermind with weird time fuckery powers, and lastly D) Do you have any idea how much worse I could've fucked you up just now I could've turned this door into a nuerotoxin emitting tree do you have any idea how much restraint it takes to not do that?

[Х] Fucker can stew for a bit while you question him.

Last edited:
[Х] Fucker can stew for a bit while you question him.

"Fuck you. No, seriously, fuck you. I was having a nice day, and now you've gone and made me break a door down on your face. Shame on you."

Sorry for the massive delay, but as promised forever ago, here's Woodkid!
tumblr_nue8u8H64Y1uzryjbo1_540.png

I fully welcome less shitty artists to take a crack at it if they want.

He's like one of those artist pose things with a tree stump for a head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back