• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
As for the rank and file in general? I'm guessing that they are not particularly comfortable being in the same elevator than Taylor but not enough to actually care beyond the occasional barb against her. This is one of the cases were the divide between PRT and Protectorate should be more obvious. The troopers are mostly uninvolved in the conflict between Phase and the Wards (who everywhere except Brockton Bay are the responsability of the Protectorate), they don't interact with her on the field or even in the base and for that matter with the rest of the Wards as well. They probably don't like her too much due to the headache she gave PR during the tours and the fact that she doesn't help to contain threats in Boston is another black mark against her, but unlike the ENE region the situation is not as unstable as to actually need that help so at most they should treat her as they would a midly irritating REMF (or a midly irritating teenager) and won't go out of their way to make things hard for Taylor unless directly provoked.
Yeah the agents not in the know about what happened to Taylor probably just see her as an annoying teenager that wont cooperate with them, while those that do know about what happened probably place more blame on the Brockton Bay department then they do to Taylor but they are probably annoyed that Taylor sees them as the same as those down in Brockton.

We have some of the perspective in the recent interlude from the PR Team perspective. And they're pissed off because they: (a): know very little of what is going on (b): are narrow-minded.

If we assume that nobody bothered to brief the rank and file on the finer details of the situation, because why would they, and that people talk to each other across departments, we can derive that most people either don't have an opinion or perceive her negatively because of bad rep from the PR Team.

PS:
I'm flattered you like my other stuff that much, but fear not (or less, maybe): both of those are currently being worked on. I just ironed out some issues with the Body Shop's ever-ephemeral outline, and finished another Just a Phase chapter!
The promise was etched in blood.

Omake: Path to Nothing

It wasn't often that Contessa got time off, but she did occasionally one simply couldn't be on the clock 24/7 it simply wasn't healthy even with Path to Victory guiding her. So every so often when the world is slightly less on fire then it is normally Contessa would sit down in one of Cauldron's many secret lair and take some time to unwind from what ever the Path to Victory had her doing lately.

Usually she would spend such time watching an Aleph film, reading a novel from one of the many Earths Cauldron has access to, or just messing with Rebecca which was a potent stress reliever. However, she wasn't currently doing any such thing what she is doing is going over the latest Watch Dog reports. While most wouldn't consider this a form of relaxation Contessa drew a certain level of amusement in looking at how that group of thinkers interpreted some of her more noticeable actions across the globe, the incident in Florida being a prime example. How they came to the conclusion that there was a family of parahuman alligators living in the swamps was anyone's guess.

While going through the reports was mostly for her own amusement, it did at times give useful information for future paths that she would have to initiate when she started working again. The file she was going over at the moment being an adequate example, apparently a new Ward has a rather powerful immunity to thinker powers , apparently she has been causing quite a number of thinker headaches down in Washington made worse due to her insistence to not go through power testing.

Normally such things were beneath her notice in the grand scheme of things one parahuman that acted as a thinker blind spot wasn't that much of an issue to her goals. But, Contessa did make it a rule to test such immunities herself when she had the occasion just as a precautionary measure, one could never be to careful when it came to the myriad of parahuman abilities that existed. It shouldn't take to much time after all just one quick path and then it was back to laughing at Watch Dog's current affairs.

Contessa put down the file she had been going through and set to initiate a path to get one Taylor Hebert into power testing short, simple, and would probably save Rebecca a headache or two in the future.

'Now then, any second now...' Contessa thought to herself as she waited for the first steps on the path.

After ten seconds passed Contessa blinked looked back down at the file containing all the information currently available on Taylor Hebert.

"Well now that is interesting," Contessa said to herself in mild surprise.

Meanwhile at the same time in Boston Taylor Hebert was returning from a late night 'run' when her sixth sense immediately fired off causing the reluctant Ward to activate her power on instinct, as she felt the increasingly familiar feeling of a thinker power pass through her. While normally when Taylor ignored a thinker ability being used on her it felt like a gentle brush against her senses, in contrast this one felt like being brushed by semi-truck going down the interstate. So much so that when it happened Taylor briefly lost her balance and promptly landed on her face.

"Hey are you okay there," came the concerned voice of a PRT agent who was also going down the hall with her at the time.

"Its fine just tried," Taylor responded in slight annoyance at what just happened.

"Okay then you get to bed safely then," the agent replied and walked off.

After the incident in the halls Taylor quickly made her way back up to the Wards section of the building and secluded herself in her room quickly forgetting about the incident thinking it was just another attempt by Armstrong to get information on her to force her into power testing. With that thought in her head and a slight smile on her face at once again blocking an attempt by the PRT to get something over her Taylor closed her eyes and went to sleep.

AN: Just a fun little thought about Taylor being immune to Path to Victory.

Last edited:
There's probably also at least some of them, who are uncomfortable with the fact, that she's basically a conscripted teenage girl.
A lot, probably the vast majority, of the former-military PRT are almost certainly in this camp. Post-Vietnam the overwhelming outlook, even were it a WWIII scenario is "conscripts are bad, mmkay?"

That Taylor isn't even age of majority yet, but effectively conscripted at gunpoint? "What the holy fuckmothering Jesus fuck on a pogo stick" would be putting it lightly.

That Taylor is responding with bureaucratic malfeasance and to-line adherence to the rules, with an absolute pedantic bent to malicious compliance, a truly honored weapon by the men and women of the military, would be met with (quiet and private) cheers from those on the pointy end of PRT policy. Because fuck civilians turned officers and the shitheads that but them.

Taylor may even have allies that she doesn't know about. No soldier wants a trench mate that is there under protest, let alone a teenage one that is very obviously being shat upon by worthless suits in high places. Solidarity and all that.

AN: Just a fun little thought about Taylor being immune to Path to Victory.
Getting Contessa's attention is not good, in fact I would say its very, very, VERY bad. At the short term the surveillance Taylor is receiving will increase tenfold to create a proper mental model of her reactions, with Cauldron contacting Accord to test her and start writing contingencies for either her capture or elimination. If in addition to that she gets Alexandria's attention then we can expect that the pressure for her to take power testing is going to increase to intolerable levels, and while there is a small chance that Costa-Brown decides to use the carrot and gives her Shadow Stalker as a sacrifice its just as likely she will use the stick of getting her illegal hero identity captured (and there are Shakers than can for example reduce the oxygen in an area to make her faint regardless of her intangibility) and then gets a corrupt judge to force her to take the tests (a good choice would be Canary's kangaroo court judge).

All in all very interesting omake.

A lot, probably the vast majority, of the former-military PRT are almost certainly in this camp. Post-Vietnam the overwhelming outlook, even were it a WWIII scenario is "conscripts are bad, mmkay?"

That Taylor isn't even age of majority yet, but effectively conscripted at gunpoint? "What the holy fuckmothering Jesus fuck on a pogo stick" would be putting it lightly.

That Taylor is responding with bureaucratic malfeasance and to-line adherence to the rules, with an absolute pedantic bent to malicious compliance, a truly honored weapon by the men and women of the military, would be met with (quiet and private) cheers from those on the pointy end of PRT policy. Because fuck civilians turned officers and the shitheads that but them.

Taylor may even have allies that she doesn't know about. No soldier wants a trench mate that is there under protest, let alone a teenage one that is very obviously being shat upon by worthless suits in high places. Solidarity and all that.
That said soldier's reaction in the trenches to conscripts who didn't want to fight due to their convictions, such as conscious objectors during WWI was to tie them just outside the trench line until they took a rifle.By WWII and Vietnam the attitude regarding them had changed a little for the better, particularly regarding stretcher bearers and doctors who were truly heroic despite, or rather due to, their lack of guns.

In the PRT the reaction of the average trooper is going to be inversely proportional to the amount of help they think Taylor could give them as a Ward. In Boston the situation is not so dire that the PRT troopers feel that her not helping is increasing their chances of being hurt and killed, but on the other hand I expect that any visit to the ENE Wards and PRT will be met with intense and vocal dislike because Taylor complains to the Young Guard basically grounded their entire Ward Program forcing the Protectorate to stretch their limited resources even more (someone needs to patrol the Boardwalk and show the flag).

Last edited:
Getting Contessa's attention is not good, in fact I would say its very, very, VERY bad. At the short term the surveillance Taylor is receiving will increase tenfold to create a proper mental model of her reactions, with Cauldron contacting Accord to test her and start writing contingencies for either her capture or elimination. If in addition to that she gets Alexandria's attention then we can expect that the pressure for her to take power testing is going to increase to intolerable levels, and while there is a small chance that Costa-Brown decides to use the carrot and gives her Shadow Stalker as a sacrifice its just as likely she will use the stick of getting her illegal hero identity captured (and there are Shakers than can for example reduce the oxygen in an area to make her faint regardless of her intangibility) and then gets a corrupt judge to force her to take the tests (a good choice would be Canary's kangaroo court judge).

All in all very interesting omake.

That said soldier's reaction in the trenches to conscripts who didn't want to fight due to their convictions, such as conscious objectors during WWI was to tie them just outside the trench line until they took a rifle.By WWII and Vietnam the attitude regarding them had changed a little for the better, particularly regarding stretcher bearers and doctors who were truly heroic despite, or rather due to, their lack of guns.

In the PRT the reaction of the average trooper is going to be inversely proportional to the amount of help they think Taylor could give them as a Ward. In Boston the situation is not so dire that the PRT troopers feel that her not helping is increasing their chances of being hurt and killed, but on the other hand I expect that any visit to the ENE Wards and PRT will be met with intense and vocal dislike because Taylor complains to the Young Guard basically grounded their entire Ward Program forcing the Protectorate to stretch their limited resources even more (someone needs to patrol the Boardwalk and show the flag).

Yeah any form of attention from Cauldron is bad news for anyone if I continued the snip it would probably include Taylor's forced transfer to Alexandria's department so they can keep a closer eye on her and keep her out of the way for what ever path Contessa might run.

Also had another thought regarding Taylor's immunity to thinker powers consudering she can make other people phase with her she could theoretically share her immunity with others who are in close proximity with her. Just imagine Cauldron's reaction to someone who is not just immune to Path to Victory but can make other people immune at least temporarily.

As for the ENE branch down in Brockton the agents probably don't like Taylor that much while I am pretty sure the Wards baring Sophia and Vista are simpathetic to Taylor's actions at least after Emma's confession on what she and Sophia did to Taylor.

Yeah any form of attention from Cauldron is bad news for anyone if I continued the snip it would probably include Taylor's forced transfer to Alexandria's department so they can keep a closer eye on her and keep her out of the way for what ever path Contessa might run.

Also had another thought regarding Taylor's immunity to thinker powers consudering she can make other people phase with her she could theoretically share her immunity with others who are in close proximity with her. Just imagine Cauldron's reaction to someone who is not just immune to Path to Victory but can make other people immune at least temporarily.
Actually I wonder if they would send her to LA. Alexandria/Rebecca Costa-Brown has many, many secrets and she is also one of PtV main focus, to have Taylor close by is begging for an unforseen problem to crop up in such a way it might get one of her secrets out. Personally I would send her to Eidolon in Houston (I think?) where he, another person inmune to PtV and with the potential to generate one or more powers to monitor or contain her can keep an eye on our rebellious Ward.

Omake: Leadership issues
Actually I wonder if they would send her to LA. Alexandria/Rebecca Costa-Brown has many, many secrets and she is also one of PtV main focus, to have Taylor close by is begging for an unforseen problem to crop up in such a way it might get one of her secrets out. Personally I would send her to Eidolon in Houston (I think?) where he, another person inmune to PtV and with the potential to generate one or more powers to monitor or contain her can keep an eye on our rebellious Ward.

Eh, there's some prime Omake fodder there, though.

See, the thing with Alexandria, is that the reason she's near-immune to all masters is because her brain is offloaded to her shard, IIRC.

So, see, there's a chance her simply observing the world around her counts as a Thinker Power.

So, like, y'know, there's a chance that Alexanria just flat-out can't perceive Taylor, while everyone else can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Director Costa-Brown, here's our new Ward."
"New what? I haven't heard about this."

"Wha- It's Phase! From Boston! She's been completely stubborn about being a Ward, got two Wards in her home city pulled from duties temporarily, we went over this last meeting!"

"I'm pretty sure I'd remember something like that, I have a pretty good memory. Besides, it's only you and me in here."

"Director she's right there!"

"An invisible person?! I'm calling an M/S lockdown, don't worry, we'll catch whoever this is!"

"Just pretending I'm not here. God it's just like being back at Winslow. No wonder Emma fits in so well at the PRT."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although the Eidolon one could have Taylor eventually bonding with the Simurgh over how shitty their dads are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And then- And then he just signs me away! Like I'm some old car he's getting rid of! I just- I just wish he'd actually try being a dad, y'know? It's like I lost both my parents."

[AGREEMENT][SUPPORT]

"Thanks, Sam, you always know what to say."

[RESIGNATION][COMPLAINT]

"Yeah, I mean he's supposed to be the leader of the Triumvirate, but he just spends his time punching muggers, it's so dumb. You'd think he'd use a Tinker or Thinker power like you do, to actually fix something, but I guess you got all the brains."

[GRATITUDE][EMBARRASSMENT][FRIENDSHIP]

"Yeah! Best friends forever!"

"PHASE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THAT'S THE SIMURGH!"

[DENIAL][PARENTAGE]

"Yeah! You're not her real dad! You tell him girl!"

Eh, there's some prime Omake fodder there, though.

See, the thing with Alexandria, is that the reason she's near-immune to all masters is because her brain is offloaded to her shard, IIRC.

So, see, there's a chance her simply observing the world around her counts as a Thinker Power.

So, like, y'know, there's a chance that Alexanria just flat-out can't perceive Taylor, while everyone else can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Director Costa-Brown, here's our new Ward."
"New what? I haven't heard about this."

"Wha- It's Phase! From Boston! She's been completely stubborn about being a Ward, got two Wards in her home city pulled from duties temporarily, we went over this last meeting!"

"I'm pretty sure I'd remember something like that, I have a pretty good memory. Besides, it's only you and me in here."

"Director she's right there!"

"An invisible person?! I'm calling an M/S lockdown, don't worry, we'll catch whoever this is!"

"Just pretending I'm not here. God it's just like being back at Winslow. No wonder Emma fits in so well at the PRT."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although the Eidolon one could have Taylor eventually bonding with the Simurgh over how shitty their dads are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And then- And then he just signs me away! Like I'm some old car he's getting rid of! I just- I just wish he'd actually try being a dad, y'know? It's like I lost both my parents."

[AGREEMENT][SUPPORT]

"Thanks, Sam, you always know what to say."

[RESIGNATION][COMPLAINT]

"Yeah, I mean he's supposed to be the leader of the Triumvirate, but he just spends his time punching muggers, it's so dumb. You'd think he'd use a Tinker or Thinker power like you do, to actually fix something, but I guess you got all the brains."

[GRATITUDE][EMBARRASSMENT][FRIENDSHIP]

"Yeah! Best friends forever!"

"PHASE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THAT'S THE SIMURGH!"

[DENIAL][PARENTAGE]

"Yeah! You're not her real dad! You tell him girl!"

*dies laughing*
You know... this would be the ultimate version of malicious compliance.

"You said I had to be here. I am stopping her from doing damage to anything important"

PRT flunky points at Eidolon being curb stomped by Sim

"Dead beat dads aren't important"

So anyone have any theories on what Emma might try to do to regain her friendship with Taylor because I don't see her following Dean's advice for very especially since it seems to not be working since Taylor refuses to open up to any of the Boston wards, and I don't think any of the wards in Boston will be willing to bridge the gap for Emma.

So anyone have any theories on what Emma might try to do to regain her friendship with Taylor because I don't see her following Dean's advice for very especially since it seems to not be working since Taylor refuses to open up to any of the Boston wards, and I don't think any of the wards in Boston will be willing to bridge the gap for Emma.
Other than escaping to Boston and ambushing Taylor on her way to the rumored local Wards school there is not much she can do, Taylor got every form of digital contact blocked and the PRT/Protectorate won't allow her inside the building even if she tries to go as a tourist (I believe Boston is competent enough to check for infiltrators).

The only other option is to talk to her psychologist and have him/her mediate on a harmless form of communication with Taylor such as old school pen and paper letters filtrated to prevent written abuse or other nasty surprises, but even then is more than likely that Taylor will burn the letters without opening them.

Other than escaping to Boston and ambushing Taylor on her way to the rumored local Wards school there is not much she can do, Taylor got every form of digital contact blocked and the PRT/Protectorate won't allow her inside the building even if she tries to go as a tourist (I believe Boston is competent enough to check for infiltrators).

The only other option is to talk to her psychologist and have him/her mediate on a harmless form of communication with Taylor such as old school pen and paper letters filtrated to prevent written abuse or other nasty surprises, but even then is more than likely that Taylor will burn the letters without opening them.
She might be able to convince Aegis or the other wards to try and contact Taylor on her behalf but considering they are probably still mad at her and Shadow Stalker for getting them benched and bringing the Youth Guard down on them it seems unlikely. Perhaps she will try and contact Taylor anonymously on PHO but that would require her to find out Taylor's username unless Taylor has an official wards account.

She might be able to convince Aegis or the other wards to try and contact Taylor on her behalf but considering they are probably still mad at her and Shadow Stalker for getting them benched and bringing the Youth Guard down on them it seems unlikely. Perhaps she will try and contact Taylor anonymously on PHO but that would require her to find out Taylor's username unless Taylor has an official wards account.
Even the Aegis/Gallant route is probably closed after Taylor formally complained to Armsmaster carelessly giving Phase's phone number so its likely that the rest of the ENE Wards got as part of the penalties imposed a very direct order to not contact Miss Hebert through any means, and that probably includes official PHO accounts (which if the PR department is smart they have direct access to censor them if necessary), plus at this point Emma's civilian account is probably set on Ignore by Taylor.

Even the Aegis/Gallant route is probably closed after Taylor formally complained to Armsmaster carelessly giving Phase's phone number so its likely that the rest of the ENE Wards got as part of the penalties imposed a very direct order to not contact Miss Hebert through any means, and that probably includes official PHO accounts (which if the PR department is smart they have direct access to censor them if necessary), plus at this point Emma's civilian account is probably set on Ignore by Taylor.
There is however the possibility of Emma setting up a fake PHO account to try and befriend Taylor online and then reveal it was her the whole time as a way to regain Taylor's friendship but that probably wont go well for her.

Yeah Emma will probably end up with a few less organs/bones or whatever is within arms reach of Taylor if she tries that.
Taylor is not going to touch her, not for lack of desire of showing the traitor her little black heart, but because after all the headaches Emma has caused to Piggot, included but not limited to corrupting an already unhinged vigilante into liking to torture innocent people instead of criminals that at least would earn the beating, causing a trigger in her school alongside said vigilante increasing the amount of parahumans in the country by one (which regardless of the side of the law will always be a minus for someone who dislikes capes as much as Emily does), force the PRT to fire at least one agent (which to be fair considering the competence shown was not that big of a loss), making Piggot send a promising Ward to Boston in order to cover everyone's asses and then provoke said formerly promising Ward and now an institutional pain in the rear into unleashing the Young Guard, the fact is that if the redhead tries one more stunt she is going to get messily murdered and her internal organs removed for Emily to have a transplant and finally return to the streets where she can shoot enough supervillains to return her stress levels to something approaching normal.

Last edited:
Taylor is not going to touch her, not for lack of desire of showing the traitor her little black heart, but because after all the headaches Emma has caused to Piggot, included but not limited to corrupting an already unhinged vigilante into liking to torture innocent people instead of criminals that at least would earn the beating, causing a trigger in her school alongside said vigilante increasing the amount of parahumans in the country by one (which regardless of the side of the law will always be a minus for someone who dislikes capes as much as Emily does), force the PRT to fire at least one agent (which to be fair considering the competence shown was not that big of a loss) as well as appointing , making Piggot send a promising Ward to Boston in order to cover everyone's asses and then provoke said formerly promising Ward and now an institutional pain in the rear into unleashing the Young Guard, the fact is that if the redhead tries one more stunt she is going to get messily murdered and her internal organs removed for Emily to have a transplant and finally return to the streets where she can shoot enough supervillains to return her stress levels to something approaching normal.
That sounds like something she would do considering that Emma and Sophia have not been making Piggot's job any easier lately due to their actions, because at the moment they have cost her a new ward so no increase in funding, benched the entirely of the wards team, and brought the Youth Guard to town to investigate internal matters so she is probably being fined out the ass for various violations. The issue has also probably cost Emily her reputation with other directors due to word on how she runs her district getting out to the rest of them. So both Emma and Sophia are currently on Piggot's shit duties list for the foreseeable future, unless she blames Taylor for the whole issue due to her complaining and not sucking it up like a good soldier.

That sounds like something she would do considering that Emma and Sophia have not been making Piggot's job any easier lately due to their actions, because at the moment they have cost her a new ward so no increase in funding, benched the entirely of the wards team, and brought the Youth Guard to town to investigate internal matters so she is probably being fined out the ass for various violations. The issue has also probably cost Emily her reputation with other directors due to word on how she runs her district getting out to the rest of them. So both Emma and Sophia are currently on Piggot's shit duties list for the foreseeable future, unless she blames Taylor for the whole issue due to her complaining and not sucking it up like a good soldier.
Knowing her, she puts equal blame in both, but while Taylor is bothering her by the book, in a different state and part of a Ward program in the Protectorate chain of command instead of the ad hoc PRT mess of the ENE Wards (not to mention that she probably already oughts her fair share of favors to Amstrong by accepting the political hot potato on very short notice) so she got no legal or practical grounds to punish her both Emma and Sophia are under her direct command and if they decide to do anything as remotely bothersome as what Taylor is doing at this point she got enough evidence to put both on them on juvie for a few years so she can relieve part of her frustration on them whenever the YG representative is not looking in the general direction of her office.

Taylor breached the NDA or non-disparagement clause she didn't sign but was signed by her PRT guardians. Legally it's usually on them, but she hasn't had much contact with said guardians and doesn't care about them.

In the states, to the best of my knowledge minors cannot sign contracts, nor be held accountable for them. Minors cannot sign NDA's and have any part of that be legal.

Its an interesting bit, where minors can be around classified stuff, but because they cannot sign a contract don't have to sign any kind of non disclosure stuff, and theres no legal retribution for them disclosing something that would otherwise be classified. The people that disclosed it to them are usually held accountable as far as I know, which leads to minors not being allowed into classified locations.

There can be a bit of a grey area regarding parents and guardians signing stuff for you, but...

THen you have to consider an NDA is a contract, and a contract must be to the benefit of both parties equally to be enforcable..

Knowing her, she puts equal blame in both, but while Taylor is bothering her by the book, in a different state and part of a Ward program in the Protectorate chain of command instead of the ad hoc PRT mess of the ENE Wards (not to mention that she probably already oughts her fair share of favors to Amstrong by accepting the political hot potato on very short notice) so she got no legal or practical grounds to punish her both Emma and Sophia are under her direct command and if they decide to do anything as remotely bothersome as what Taylor is doing at this point she got enough evidence to put both on them on juvie for a few years so she can relieve part of her frustration on them whenever the YG representative is not looking in the general direction of her office.
Yeah while she may blame Taylor she is not in a position to punish her nor does she have the authority to get Armstrong to take action due to Taylor going by the book with her complaints, so it shouldn't be a problem for Taylor unless she gets transfered back to Brockton Bay for what ever reason. Where as Emma and Sophia are within Piggot's jurisdiction and are free to punish due to the crimes they have commited and confessed to in Emma's case.

Here's a question how would the PR department attempt to sell Taylor's potential heroic persona should the PRT ever get her into power testing/permanent cape ID and costume.
A Silent Ghost of Justice, emphasis on Silent. They definitely want to minimize the times she talks to the public and have a reason to deny interviews and giving her an image of a stealthy ninja dressed in low profile pajamas is as good as any other, particularly if the compromise they reach with Taylor for that image is to decrease the time in PR events in exchange of survelliance on low threat gangs.

A Silent Ghost of Justice, emphasis on Silent. They definitely want to minimize the times she talks to the public and have a reason to deny interviews and giving her an image of a stealthy ninja dressed in low profile pajamas is as good as any other, particularly if the compromise they reach with Taylor for that image is to decrease the time in PR events in exchange of survelliance on low threat gangs.
Another potential option is that they try and sell her as Boston's version of Shadow Stalker with the brooding edgelord look to go with it.

Another potential option is that they try and sell her as Boston's version of Shadow Stalker with the brooding edgelord look to go with it.
Only if they are suicidal, particularly since the first time she is compared to SS by anyone not part of the PRT/Protectorate she might have an IN to seed doubts.

"Oh, yes I'm like the Shadow Stalker of Boston, after all she is probably getting a post in the Nilbog Contaiment zone next month so the Wards need a replacement." or "Due to Non-Discolosure Agreement No. 123182146-B I am not allowed to talk about the identity of Shadow Stalker, Ampere or any of the events that ocurred in Winslow High School from September 03 2009 to January 11 2001. I however can tell you that I am a Ward in good standing without pending lawsuits for excesive force, suspended sentences or administrative punishments for conduct unbecoming of a Ward."

Only if they are suicidal, particularly since the first time she is compared to SS by anyone not part of the PRT/Protectorate she might have an IN to seed doubts.

"Oh, yes I'm like the Shadow Stalker of Boston, after all she is probably getting a post in the Nilbog Contaiment zone next month so the Wards need a replacement." or "Due to Non-Discolosure Agreement No. 123182146-B I am not allowed to talk about the identity of Shadow Stalker, Ampere or any of the events that ocurred in Winslow High School from September 03 2009 to January 11 2001. I however can tell you that I am a Ward in good standing without pending lawsuits for excesive force, suspended sentences or administrative punishments for conduct unbecoming of a Ward."
Worst case scenario is that the PR department attempt to pull a Vista and go all in on the family friendly look for Taylor as a punishment for the stunt she pulled during the tour group fiasco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back