• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

So Fate is easy enough to spot, and so is GoT (even if it's one of the stupidest things in the show, but let's not go there right now)...

What are the Tarot and MLP references?
King of Swords is fron the minor arcana of the tarot. Fate is the ghost of the swarthy white haired pincushion recalling his dying moments atop a hill of swords. MLP is the bit about needing friends to help you carry your burden to prevent ruin, while being a golden deity.

Ah, the Unity is strength thing? That's a lot older than MLP tho. At least they seem to be doing it right. Like Ryuugi once said over at SB, the real Magic of Friendship is to have your friends along to beat up the other guy with you.
No no. The joke is that he's Big burly Manly Celestia, preaching friendship is power.

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-10-142/

"Total victory is not found in the final sword blow. To perfect victory you cannot continue to spill the blood of a fallen foe, which only shows your insecurities to your many enemies. Instead, you must nurse your foe back to health, dress, and feed him, but not so much that he regains his strength. You must take away every aspect of him which originally seemed fierce and indestructible. In every aspect you must diminish and crush his spirit with affection, all the while maintaining your grip on his sword arm. In this way, kindness is the greatest cruelty."

-Au Vam

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-10-142/

"Total victory is not found in the final sword blow. To perfect victory you cannot continue to spill the blood of a fallen foe, which only shows your insecurities to your many enemies. Instead, you must nurse your foe back to health, dress, and feed him, but not so much that he regains his strength. You must take away every aspect of him which originally seemed fierce and indestructible. In every aspect you must diminish and crush his spirit with affection, all the while maintaining your grip on his sword arm. In this way, kindness is the greatest cruelty."

-Au Vam
Total victory is found in ahegao mindbreak waifuing of your foes.

Well. That's one way to start a fight.
White Chain be like:
witness-me-gif-12.gif

Of course Papa David had to show off.

Seems appropriately prideful of him to demonstrate that 'everything you do, I can do better'.
Though I had previously wondered if his pride would lean the other way: only Ki Rata is worthy of him.
How many styles does he know though? Did he learn all the notable styles just to be able to school martial artists like that?

I mean, white chain knows a portion of the word of diamond. I'm hoping that comes up again.
No, he knows the full thing. Funnily, it's the exact same word, the exact same mark of Royalty as David knows.

We might finally find out how that shit can be weaponized.

Besides, if the match is under the same rules as the original one that got delayed, White Chain doesn't need to beat him, they only need to make him bleed a little bit.

Early during their introduction, back at the start of K6BD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back