• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

You know, part of me is wondering if it isn't Mottom coming to crash the ending again.

Gog-Agog did broadcast the tournament and it's not out of the question that Mottom has someone pay attention to the Ring of Power for her('cause I doubt she'd take time to watch it personally), recognized Alison and told Mottom who is now rushing to ram her giant floating city into Rayaba to get at Alison.

Oh my, Jagganoth certainly came prepared for a scuffle. Looking forward to seeing his title page.

And considering we saw almost a full suit of armour hanging in the background of Jagganoth's forge, it seems this isn't even his final form.
On the other hand, if the 30 iron feathers really do make him untouchable, he doesn't really need it anyway.
It depends if it's possible to rip the feathers out I suppose. If it is, it's one reason to wear armor.

It depends if it's possible to rip the feathers out I suppose. If it is, it's one reason to wear armor.
good point. Allthough, that would be even more reason to wear the full set of armour. Eh, looks cool as it is, and atm I doubt they have any kind of reasonable chance against him eiher way.

I wonder what kind of anmal the fur from his cape came from though. Must have been huge.

Is it wrong for me to notice more that Allison looks better with her hair like that, than the great amount of nuked and/or Pompei'd people?

Also I'm loving Solomon's "oh shit" face. I'm guessing that White Chain's request that he leave the government of his people to his people is going to happen quite sooner and far differently than he thought.

Credit to u/Irrevenant on reddit for sharing this and 4chan for making it:
3q6y4g9xa6r51.png

Welcome one and all! Take your seats and silence your devices because the show's about to start!

KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS: BREAKER OF INFINITIES (Book Five)

Pankrator J A G G O N O T H : The Lord of Rage, The Ultimate Monstrosity, The God Eater, and Demiurge.
Who dares to stand against the supreme Lord of Infinity's mastery at turning men into corpses?

Really looking forward to seeing the final two title cards. Especially Jagganoth's.
Well, the final three if Alice ends up getting one herself.

There is something someone in the comments pointed out: How Allison looks like now and this. Found at https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-4-79/ just below the comic and above the navigation arrows.
If you look at the book covers it's cool to see Allison get progressively more confident and badass. Looks like she might overcompensate a bit.

Btw, anybody got an idea what the deal is with the shadow behind Jadis?

Added Alliterative Appeal, actually.
Truly terrific, 'tis tantatamount to tremendously talented talk

David, David no, you know it takes all 6 of the Demiurges to match him.
Three or four are present, plus the bearer of the Key of Kings. If David could let go of his limitations, he'd have a very good chance.

Unfortunately, there's no chance of that. I daresay we'll soon see what a ten point strike looks like, though. Also, probably a Gog Agog backstab.

I'm pretty sure Solomon David will at least be able to hold him off for a while. He is a demiurge after all, and the match can't be that uneven. However, while he is busy giving Yagganoth a good warmup, Yagganoth's army might be busy tearing through the rest of Solomon's empire...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back