• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Leabhar Sidhe: Book of Fae

I figured she was Slash, and intentionally didn't choose Slash because I wanted to see what else was there.

Pipeman said:
She's also famous for having a NP that lolnopes every attack.

Now, you is just being silly... that's Shirou, Kiritsugu and Irisviel's Noble Phantasm... ^_-

It's not like outside of that ONE scene in the anime where she gets to stick her sword into Shirou's sheath, you know. ^_^

[me=Biigoh]votes for Seiibaaa! and excalibur~[/me]

[X] Slash
[X] Shot

Bii you can't vote again :p

And Closed.

Chibi Saber a go go?

[X]Slash
[X]Shot

"A good choice for if you view offense as all you need. However there are other cards that can help you out. But for now what's done is done. You do have a choice in attacking styles now. It's fine for now."

Two cards zoom off into the distance.

Leab hands you a card that resembles a steampunk revolver and one that looks like a sword.

"Your starting orphan cards. However they don't just have two abilites that the name implies. I'll teach you them soon. However I shoul..."

"SEIBA Drop."

A small figure about the size of your hand drops onto your head.

"Hello. I'm Seiba. I'm the Familar card that matches up with you. Let's have fun now. Starting with him"

The tiny being points at Jester.

She jumps off you head flinging herself at him.

And nails him in the balls.

"Urgh uh Bleg"

The Simulacrum shatters.

"That's how you deal with jesters. A good kick deals with them perfectly fine."

You look down at this little being. Is this really what matches you the best? Oh god.

"I had to get rid of him anyways. We don't want to keep the spy around too long. Him knowing too much is bad for everyone. Because a card went active. The Yukionna herself is making a move. Well her cards are. She must have had someone in mind if she's that quick."

She blinks really quickly.

"Two more cards are now active. Wait. One more card now. Someone already claimed it. Huh. The other card is an orphan card. You can add it to your arsenal. Or you can go after Yukionna's card and maybe use it to upgrade one of your others? No idea. I'm just the cute little familar after all."

You just stand there. You have no clue what to do. However you have a choice. What do you do?

[X] Target the Yukionna!

[X] Target the Yukionna!

Calling it now I guess.

Update eventually.

Yukionna time?

[X] Target the Yukionna!

"Of course we should start with this Yukionna. She has someone after her cards after all right? It would be best to go and collect her cards before they got too powerful. At least that's what I've got the feeling that you want me to do right?"

"Leab, you have to make the book tiny now. We've chosen our destination. I get to fight again. Yay."

Seiba is jumping into the air with a fist pump. It seems that she wanted to go after the Yukionna.

"We've got to prepare. So what are you good at? Close or Long Range?"

"Let him actually get into a fight before you ask him about that."

Leab hands you the book from before. It's now the size of a pocket dictionary.

"It's more convenient to be this size. Now then Seiba. Where are we heading off towards?"

Seiba tilts her head and looks up at Leab puzzlingly.

"Uh."

She smiles brightly at her.

"No clue."

You facefault. You facefault hard.

You pipe up before she can induce more pain.

"Do you at least know the general location or direction."

She bounces up and down.

"That way."

She points towards the west.

"About a League."

You frown and think about where that is. You make note to teach Seiba proper Kilometers and such. You really don't want to mental math the conversions.

"So that would be at the forest? I can get there pretty quickly. There is a path nearby."

Seiba gets into your pocket and tugs on it to get you to move.

"Kyah. That's good. Onwards my trusty steed. We ride on to victory. and cookies. I'm hungry. You do have them right?"

She's giving you the eyes. Resist them. For great justice and your future wallet funds.

"Before you get to far into it. Seiba please remember your secondary duty."

The little thing blink blinks.

"Oh yeah I've got to do the thing. With the mind meld and the thing."

She's throwing around her hands wildly while gesturing to her head and your head and you have no idea what she's talking about.

However she seems to know what's she's talking about and throws a crystal thing into the air.

Your mind blanks.

-----------------------------------------

Randolph Cart

Card Inventory
Attack
Slash
Shot
Other Inventory
$100
Bag of chips
Leabnar Sidhe.
Seiba

Stats
STR ?
DEX ?
WILL ?
LUCK ?
END ?
MANA A+

Skills
Slash E
Proficiency with the Slash Card

Shot E
Proficiency with the Shot Card

<OOC>
You have these stats to place.
A
B
D
E
F

(????)

-------------------------------------------------------------

You blink. What and the world was that about.

Bonding us a bit. It's better to be able to talk to each other this way. It also let me see how well you get along with the cards you have. Also, you have chips. Can I has them?

You can feel the eyes already. And you can't even see her. Damn it.

You head off towards the forest. You hurry up towards your mountain bike and ride off.

ELSEWHERE

"So what's the card we are after?"

"Uhm. It's the Snowman card."

"What's it do?"

"Uh. I forgot."

"You are soooo lucky that I'm indebted to you."

"Yep"

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Attack of the chibi Seibaa~! Hope that chibi Castah isn't there or Seibaa is DOOMED!

STR A
DEX B
WILL F
LUCK E
END D
MANA A+

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Attack of the chibi Seibaa~! Hope that chibi Castah isn't there or Seibaa is DOOMED!

STR B
DEX A
WILL D
LUCK E
END F
MANA A+

STR B
DEX A
WILL D
LUCK E
END F
MANA A+

Happerry said:

STR B
DEX A
WILL D
LUCK E
END F
MANA A+

Taking this.

It's cold. It's in the middle of summer. Why is it this cold? What are these cards that they can do such? Is.. Is that snow? In them middle of July. It's snowing. It's proof. Proof that you now are part of something much more then before. Now then let's go find this card.

"Seiba, do we continue this way? Seiba?"

The little being is asleep and drooling. Arms lulled out of your pocket and is just so comfortable in there. You poke her but she just bites your finger and tries to eat it. You wonder what she's dreaming about. Whatever you can find what you are looking for.

That was a stupid thought. How would you even know where to start it's not like there is a trail.

You look down and you spot a thick layer of snow.

uh.

You won't say a word about this to anyone. Not a thing.

You follow it for a while then hear a roar.

Considering the local fauna around the area it's unlikely it's one of them. So You take an educated guess and say that's the card.

You run towards it and find out that you aren't the first one here.

And it's not what you were expecting. You were expecting something smaller. Not well this beast. It's a massive nine foot tall Apeish looking thing. The other um do you even have a word for what you are? Well he's fighting it with what seems to be blasts of ice which aren't working and a much more effective looking shield of ice that blocks attacks is a teen you age in a parka. Isn't that someone you know...

You get a good look at him and you flash to a scene.

He's under the ice. Pounding on it. Needing to get out. Get air. He's drowning. It's so cold. A voice is whispering a promise to save him.

You wake up. What was that about?

"Cirno you told me this was a snowman. This is not a snowman. THIS IS SOME HELL BEAST FROM THE ICE MOUNTAINS."

"It is a snowman. An abominanable, abominaanabialbe abominadale. I can't say it. I'm sowwy. Please forgive Cirno."

The little fairy is crying tiny ice tears.

"So Sowwy."

So do you cut in and help him out?

Or do you decide to wait it out.

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eZia4DxilA[/embed]

[X] EXCALIBUR! the yeti!

[X] RANDOLPH CART IS NO CHARLATAN WHO WILL STAND IDLY BY WHILST A FELLOW MORTAL IS ASSAULTED BY A YETI! HELP HIM!

[X] "HAVE AT THEE!"
-[X] Attack the Yeti. Hit it with stuff. Throw rocks. Whatever.
-[X] Protip: DO NOT get gutted like a fish and eaten.

That should cover it.

[X] "That's not working! Focus on defense, we'll handle offense!"

Cirno's shield works good, right? They should just focus on that.

[X] "That's not working! Focus on defense, we'll handle offense!"

Let it be known that you aren't a coward. Or that you won't help out people in need. But it's fitting for you after all. A king is one that should help out his subjects after all.

"Got it."

The Teen blocks a blow heading towards you.

You've never used these cards before. You've not had the chance to really know what to do with them. However as you bring out the shot card you know exactly what you should do.

You aim your hand at the Yeti's head waiting for the chance to fire. And the best chance comes as another blow is blocked. He's rather good at defense but then his only attack is pretty much shot against this guy. And your shot is lined up.

You fire.

It's a wondrous feeling. As all of the magic that resided in your body flows into the shot. It's fast. It's strong. And you know this card. It's Shot. But more importantly you know a trick to use already.

You get distracted by how hard it actually hit the Yeti. It was sent reeling into a nearby tree.

"Dude. That was awesome. Now do it again."

You aim at the Yeti's feet this time. You are going to remove his ability to run away. You break it's knee. You doubt it's going to get back up.

Now for the trick you figured out.

Overfilling the shot card. To turn it into the Buster Card. But that's not all. Combine it with the sword card and now you hold in your hands a glowing blade.

"That's an awesome card. Now what are you going to do with it?"

"Let me show you the power of my sword. The sword of kings. EXCALIBUR."

And you swing your sword with the sound of a guillotine. The Yeti is split in half.

You however fall to your knees. That cost a lot more then you thought it would.

"You okay?"

The Teen looks towards you.

You'd reply back but both of your attentions are distracted by circling cards where the Yeti was.

Cards with images such as an Iron Club, Snowflake, Ice Spikes, and deep inside the swirling mass of cards is a card with the Yeti on it.

The Teen promptly grabs the Iron Club.

"I really need this if you don't mind?"

So what do you grab.

[X] Get the Yeti card!
- - [X] Saber gets to eat a yeti! Om Nom Nom Nom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back