• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Lilith Game [Crossover/CCG Quest]

[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 80, total 80[/blockquote]

Okay. I don't know what to wish for. If it low is good we botched the last. If it's high ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping it's a high roll that's needed because Happerry only asked for a d100.

I'm hoping high is good. At the very least we should have some kind of minor modifier to our benefit from being very good at games...

Post 16
And so the Dealer deals the cards as the next round begins. Glancing up at Mami, they attempt to draw you into conversation about the mortal world.. something you are in agreement for as long as they share information about the fey world. And so a second game begins, of wordplay and wit, above the cardgame.. well, besides the second mortal girl, who puts all her attention on the card game, and is having a surprise streak of luck..

Still, the game goes on with wordplay and bluff, cards and tells. The first hand goes through with relative speed, as you make heavy gains on both the schoolgirl in the pot and on some of the lesser fey, even if spirited resistance by the other players prevent you from going after objects lower on the priority list with any real chance of success.

The second hand continues in that fashion as you find yourself the suprise winner of the Golden Ring, which is quickly exchanged for majority influence on the glass orb after the fey try to take advantage of your 'almost embarrassingly obvious bluff' only to find you have a full house... Sadly, the main foe you have in seeking the mortal in the pot didn't bet her chips in, but you end up with a full array of the lesser fey after that round.

The third hand starts with your fellow mortal player suffering some serious setbacks as you make a bad bet and loose the majority of your coinage, but in a streak of luck she makes a surprise royal flush and wins back all her credits before fleeing the game with one last guilty look at the schoolgirl you are playing for, taking a small handful of coins and a single lesser fey with her.

And so the third round ends as one of the other fey players decides to escape with their winnings as well, and a new player joins in.. This elf looks far fancier then the rest, and seems to be of a higher ranking too. And then he smiles at you. "So, human, enjoying the game? Feel like making a little side bet?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ ] Express interest in the wager
[ ] Politely Refuse

Current Status of Stuffs expressed as how much of something's tokens you have
Schoolgirl: 34/80 (Main competitor for this has 28 tokens, with the last 18 spread across the other players.)
Minor Fey: 108/120 (Each 10 tokens is one fey)
Glass Orb: 15/20
Coinage: 14/180 (Each token is worth coin)
Glowing Crystals: 3/40
Compass: 7/30
Gold Ring: 1/20

You may now choose to change the order of which you desire objects. The Elf Lord is buying his way in with an Elven Dagger that the other players agree is worth the 100 tokens he has decided to use it to generate.

Not that not all tokens are equal to each other, with a Silver Coin Token not being worth as much as one for a Gold Coin.

[X] Express interest in the wager

Asking doesn't hurt. So long as we make it clear we are not accepting only listening right now.

Like say, "Why yes, the game has been fun. What kind of a side bet are we talking about here?"

Fellgar said:
Care to explain why?
Because i already know what he wants: Mami
And he will offer us something that is equal value to us, thus if we decide to trade mami the object will be less valuable because we are willing to bet her, if we don't bet her the object will be more valuable, Classic trick of high fey.

Carrnage said:
Because i already know what he wants: Mami
And he will offer us something that is equal value to us, thus if we decide to trade mami the object will be less valuable because we are willing to bet her, if we don't bet her the object will be more valuable, Classic trick of high fey.

Well I can already tell you your wrong. A wager is not a trade. Its called betting, and obviously we would not bet her.

[X]Express interest, but don't agree to anything until you know what the terms are.

[X] Politely Refuse

Fey. Dangerous.

In danger there is opportunity.

[X] Express interest in the wager

[X] express interest, but do not agree without knowing terms.

[X] express interest, but do not agree without knowing terms.

Post 17
[X] express interest
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A wager?" You wonder. "Do go on. That sounds.. quite interesting."

The elf lord smiles. "I understand that you are looking for one of those halfbloods we bred long ago as pets." He tells you. "A.. Rival, let us call her, of mine is the one currently in possession of her. The Wager is simple. If you win more hand then I do in this game, I will assist you in taking her from said rival. If I win more hands.. You'll owe me one favor, to be collected later, in a way that will not cause you undue moral." He pauses is bemusment at the very word. "Difficulties, or require you to hand over one of your interesting cards. To be played until someone wins the mortal in the pot."

"Is that acceptable? If you refuse I will refrain from telling your target what you seek from him, but neither shall I aid you in your task."

[X] Agree
[X] Refuse

...an open ended deal with a fae? Nope we certainly wont regret that at all.

Having to do a favor would be a chance for XP grinding, and if he screws us too badly we could come back in five years with much better cards and capture him. So he probably won't, even if he wins.
[X]Yes.
Sounds like a reasonable deal to me.

I do remind people that (most) fey can not directly lie in this verse.

After a quick examination of his wording, and a thorough consideration of what plans he could be laying... I honestly think that he's not hiding anything.

Really, this is win-win for him anyway- If he wins, he gets a favor that we do not object on moral grounds. If he looses, he gets to pull one over on a rival while being able to claim he did it because he lost a bet if things go south.

So yeah.
[X] Yes

Except if he asks for a favor he knows we are not able to fulfill.

Point. However, sending us on an 'Impossible' task just means we get to be a fucking badass and do the impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back